shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Wedding Jewellery!

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
Stunning collection and your dresses are amazing. How wonderful that you get such lovely pieces from both your parents and new in-laws.

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
Stunning collection and your dresses are amazing. How wonderful that you get such lovely pieces from both your parents and new in-laws.

Thank you @Girlfriday17! Very blessed to have them too, and for in-laws who are really nice to me haha

These days they are just lying next to my work laptop so that I can have some beauties to admire while working from home, and to clean with the lint-free cloth whenever I’m feeling fidgety. Great company!

D200E840-EEEE-402F-946E-10AC2CF65C87.jpeg

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
Congrats (a tad late), but wishing your new marriage happiness, lots of love, open communication and good health! You are so beautiful and so lucky that your family (and inlaws) loves you so much! The bridal jewlery you have and previous gifts are so beautiful!

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
Congrats (a tad late), but wishing your new marriage happiness, lots of love, open communication and good health! You are so beautiful and so lucky that your family (and inlaws) loves you so much! The bridal jewlery you have and previous gifts are so beautiful!

Awww thank you @Cina_s for the sweet wishes! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results