shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Gift

FujiFuji

Rough_Rock
I got engaged almost two years ago, thanks to PS for all the great information on helping me choose the right ring. Now I'm starting to plan for a wedding gift for my future wife. Wedding date is Feb 1st 2020 :eek2: Its coming up quicker then I thought and the wedding bills keep on rolling in. The invite list is growing by the day, I'm getting kinda over whelmed. lol That's not the reason for this post though. I want to get her something special for a wedding day and I'm thinking tennis bracelet, to complement her engagement ring and wedding band's. Yes band's! She wants two! Even though my budget is getting thin I will find away to fit in the bracelet. I have no idea where to start, regarding ct size, prices. Should I go custom or buy one that is already made? Do I go moissanite or diamonds? Not even sure if they make moissanite tennis bracelets. Any help would be great and looking forward on thoughts.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would call the folks over at ID Jewelry in NYC. Ask for pricescope quality stones. Their prices are pretty good and my tennis bracelet from them sparkles like crazy!
All the best for your upcoming nuptials!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you wanted to go with diamonds but budget is tight (and your intended is open to them) you could go with Laboratory Grown Diamonds.

Jon/Rhino at August Vintage Inc sells them and might well be able to source the number you would be looking for for a tennis bracelet.

You could also check out Takara - they have superideal 3mm MMDs IIRC, but they are a bit more expensive than other MMDs.

Anyway, if you want to talk about them, we'd need to move this thread into the Lab Grown section of the forum ;-)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got engaged almost two years ago, thanks to PS for all the great information on helping me choose the right ring. Now I'm starting to plan for a wedding gift for my future wife. Wedding date is Feb 1st 2020 :eek2: Its coming up quicker then I thought and the wedding bills keep on rolling in. The invite list is growing by the day, I'm getting kinda over whelmed. lol That's not the reason for this post though. I want to get her something special for a wedding day and I'm thinking tennis bracelet, to complement her engagement ring and wedding band's. Yes band's! She wants two! Even though my budget is getting thin I will find away to fit in the bracelet. I have no idea where to start, regarding ct size, prices. Should I go custom or buy one that is already made? Do I go moissanite or diamonds? Not even sure if they make moissanite tennis bracelets. Any help would be great and looking forward on thoughts.

What would your FI prefer? I wouldn't get her moissanite if she would prefer diamonds. I would make sure of her preferences before proceeding. And make sure you have her wrist size too as fit is important. Good luck and cannot wait to see what you get her. So thoughtful of you.:appl:

FujiFuji

Rough_Rock
What would your FI prefer? I wouldn't get her moissanite if she would prefer diamonds. I would make sure of her preferences before proceeding. And make sure you have her wrist size too as fit is important. Good luck and cannot wait to see what you get her. So thoughtful of you.:appl:

She is very much open to moissanite. She told me after i got her the diamond engagement ring.:lol:

FujiFuji

Rough_Rock
If you wanted to go with diamonds but budget is tight (and your intended is open to them) you could go with Laboratory Grown Diamonds.

Jon/Rhino at August Vintage Inc sells them and might well be able to source the number you would be looking for for a tennis bracelet.

You could also check out Takara - they have superideal 3mm MMDs IIRC, but they are a bit more expensive than other MMDs.

Anyway, if you want to talk about them, we'd need to move this thread into the Lab Grown section of the forum ;-)

Thank you for the response and other options, i'll look into it.

FujiFuji

Rough_Rock
I would call the folks over at ID Jewelry in NYC. Ask for pricescope quality stones. Their prices are pretty good and my tennis bracelet from them sparkles like crazy!
All the best for your upcoming nuptials!

thank you i'm going to reach out right now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results