shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding dress pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2007 12:21:40 AM
Author: qtiekiki
Urban Venus - your dress is gorgeous!!!
I agree!

Here is mine..a $50 dress (marked down drastically) that came rolled up in a fed ex box
9.gif
(there's a thread on it somewhere around here). It was silk and flowy (2 layers) and worked great for my down and dirty beach wedding near my hometown.

ETA, the lace horseshoe you see on the right side of the pic is not part of my dress. Apparently this is some kind of Australian custom and I received it from my inlaws shortly after the ceremony.

SCAN0047abc.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Love all these dresses! TGal, I remember your story about the rolled-up dress in the FedEx box. It looked like a million bucks, not $50! New England Lady, I still can''t get over how gorgeous your setting was, and that photo of you with your veil blowing is magazine material.

Mine was a discontinued style from Bridal Originals, embroidered/beaded organza over satin princess-line. I wanted color details, and loved the simple style, plus my mom liked it too (which almost never happens), and it was on the sale rack, so it was a deal. It had a short train, but unfortunately I have no full length shots with the train down. I bustled it up almost the entire time because it was raining.

fulldressa.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Fooling around in the hallway waiting to make my grand entrance down the stairs.
9.gif
You can see a bit of the train in this one.

bluesteel1.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Close up of the detail and hem.
bD076.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2007 3:43:59 PM
Author: blushingbride
Here''s another
5.gif
This may be my absolute favorite of all the gorgeous dresses worn by PSers. Really, really lovely!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2007 4:00:11 PM
Author: urban venus
Here is my dress-- it is a Barbara Allin. I can''t wait to actually wear it in 6 weeks!

Cheers!
Very yummy!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is my future dress. I''m just waiting for the price to come down (as it''s a new ''08 dress) before I order it.

Paloma Blanca 3806

HHs Dress.jpg

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/19/2007 10:45:44 AM
Author: HollyS

Date: 11/16/2007 3:43:59 PM
Author: blushingbride
Here''s another
5.gif
This may be my absolute favorite of all the gorgeous dresses worn by PSers. Really, really lovely!
HollyS - that compliment just made my day! Thank you very much!
1.gif
And may I add, how beautiful you look in your pictures!
5.gif

Heidi

Rough_Rock
urban venus, your dress is GORGEOUS!!!!! Where did you find it??

maes

Rough_Rock
and here it is mine

mari 1291.JPG

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, all of your dresses are so bride-like...it''s making me re-think the one I purchased on ebay! I''m afraid I might not love it later on like I do all these dress on you beauties! Thanks for sharing!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/12/2007 1:58:13 AM
Author: Harleigh
Gosh, all of your dresses are so bride-like...it''s making me re-think the one I purchased on ebay! I''m afraid I might not love it later on like I do all these dress on you beauties! Thanks for sharing!

Oh Harleigh shush! I saw your dress pictures and it perfect for your Maui wedding! And you look like a gorgeous bride in it!
36.gif

LauraLoo

Rough_Rock
I love seeing everyones dresses! Here is mine... Excuse the messy top (the straps are tucked in). I am having the top altered to make it strapless. The straps just didn''t look right on me.

dkfhgsl.JPG

LauraLoo

Rough_Rock
One more....

jfdhgldfg.JPG

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lauraloo,

I was sitting here thinking "wow, that''s such a pretty dress"...before I realized that it was MY dress! It''s been a long week...

It looks so different without the straps! And I had it made without the sparkles too.

Here''s mine on wedding day (not the best picture of me but a good one of the dress!):

IMG_3274.jpg

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I can finally post a pic me in my dress in a dress thread! hehe...Please excuse the massive-ness of the top - and the hem. Man, I'm a short little lady...So, here's she is in all her glory (not laced up in the back, too big, and too long)!!! I guess I'll start alterations within the next couple of months?? hmmm....

ETA - Gosh that pic is HUGE!!! SORRY

CleoDress1.jpg

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Well I''m sure everyone is sick of my dress drama, but I''m just so excited I figured I might as well post it on the dress thread!!

07%20Erin%20Weekend%20034%20blurred%20resized.JPG

Dora 005 resized2.JPG

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s mine! A picture of the train (my favorite part!) and a full body pic, too.

museysdress03.jpg

museysdress01colorfixed.jpg

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Ladies. all of you look gorgeous in your dresses. You have made great choices and they all compliment your figures so very beautifully. I haven''t got the courage to go start trying dresses for fear that I would find "the one" later, after the fact. You all look so beautiful.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2007 7:37:19 AM
Author: ang3199

Date: 12/12/2007 1:58:13 AM
Author: Harleigh
Gosh, all of your dresses are so bride-like...it's making me re-think the one I purchased on ebay! I'm afraid I might not love it later on like I do all these dress on you beauties! Thanks for sharing!

Oh Harleigh shush! I saw your dress pictures and it perfect for your Maui wedding! And you look like a gorgeous bride in it!
36.gif
Thanks for the pep talk, Ang! (Hangs head in shame) I think I'm just not happy with anything lately and being a little down in the dumps is part of my problem, so I will revisit the ebay dress after the new year and hope I feel better about it. Hell, I can barely dress myself right now, so I couldn't try another dress on if my life depended on it for quite some time, so I guess there are no real worries there!!
9.gif

ETA: Forgot to mention how gorgeous all of the new dresses posted are. karasue...I'm so glad you went with the one you love! It looks like it was made for you!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I just LOVE this picture from your wedding, TGal. TOP-rate!

jennarlt

Rough_Rock
urban venus that Barbara Allin is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I just love it and it the fit is incredible!
Date: 11/16/2007 4:00:11 PM
Author: urban venus
Here is my dress-- it is a Barbara Allin. I can''t wait to actually wear it in 6 weeks!

Cheers!

jennarlt

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/12/2007 9:39:59 AM
Author: karasue91
Well I''m sure everyone is sick of my dress drama, but I''m just so excited I figured I might as well post it on the dress thread!!

07%20Erin%20Weekend%20034%20blurred%20resized.JPG
Not sick of the drama at all! You can post your dress over and over again as it just looks so beautiful on you. I didn''t post in your other thread, but this dress is absolutely perfect for you!

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock
I was SO excited to see this post today! I just got my dress on Saturday!! I found it at the sample sale at Macy''s and it is my DREAM dress. Being a sample, it''s a couple years old, but it fits like a glove, was sqeaky clean and it was right in my price range.

I was so thrilled that I found my dress that I actually forgot to take pictures of me in it! I can''t believe I did that. (I''ve got tons of pictures of dresses that were so-so, but none of THE dress!).

Here''s a picture of the dress on a model. It''s not the best picture, but you sort of get the idea. (You can''t see it very well in the picture, but there''s a lot more detail across the waist and really cool bead and pearl detailing on each side at the top of the dress, beneath the strap. The top 3 layers are made of English netting.) I think I’m going to open up the straps so they are a bit wider/thicker (they are made of that English netting also). It says it’s ivory, but it really does look like a bright white. I was hesitant about this at first, but now I really like it, it’s kind of like a crisp winter white (I''m getting married in Nov. in Chicago).

Okay, I''m rambling... here''s THE dress!!
36.gif

THE dress!_resized.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh!!! You lady''s look awesome in your dresses. It makes me want to get married all over again. heheee Beautiful dresses and brides!
face23.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Marksgirl, wow your dress is beautiful! I can''t wait to see more pictures!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Here is mine
Renania by St Patrick (Pronovias)....

At the store (this was a size too big but they had it clipped in the back)

stpatrick-flamenco-front-1a.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
back
36.gif

stpatrick-flamenco-back7a.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
This is my actual dress...I just hate these pictures because the lighting was horrible and the pictures look yellowish...

mydress1stfit2a.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I bought a similar veil also from Pronovias...

mydress1stfit321.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results