shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding dress pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone! I found a thread from a while back where members posted their wedding dresses but that thread is closed and a lot of the pictures aren''t working anymore.

I thought it would be fun to post pics of our wedding dresses or possible contenders!
35.gif

Let''s see those beautiful gowns girls!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alright, I guess I''ll get things started! I know all of my pics have been killed in most of our former threads, so I reuploaded both my dress for the wedding in March 2006, a Mia Callaway Couture, and for our TTD shoot in October 2007 in Hawaii, a Jessica McCintock.

The Mia Callaway;

original.aspx

The Jessica McClintock;

original.aspx

original.aspx

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine. It''s a Priscilla of Boston. We got married in May, but I don''t think I ever posted photos. This thread gave me the kick I needed!

tiffand john wedding.JPG

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tiffany, that dress is divine!

If you have more pictures, you should start a thread and post them - I''m sure everyone else would like to see how gorgeous you looked on your wedding day!

30.gif

Skiace15

Rough_Rock
Here is my dress. It is an Alfred Angelo, and the color is wine. I am so short; I almost lost the appliqué when it was altered!

AA Wine back.JPG

Skiace15

Rough_Rock
Here is a picture from the front with my bridesmaids (also in Alfred Angelo)

AA Front and maids.JPG

anchor31

Ideal_Rock

I''m Skiace15''s dress twin, in white/blue pastel. I''m unfortunately in the same situation she was... I''m so short I ordered it in the shorter length (3" shorter) and I''ll still need 3" or so taken off... I hope I won''t lose the appliqué!

Anyway, here it is on the model, I ordered it in the colour shown on the left.

alfredangelo1797mtPS.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
And here is me in the (pink and 2 sizes too big) sample. I can't wait for mine to come in!

ETA: I don't look that short, but the lady made me stand in 3" heels... and I can't wear more than 1"!

anchorpinkbigsamplePS.JPG

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen this dress (or similar versions) pop up. It''s from the Anjolique Couture collection.

ceremony111.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Here are some details fo the hip

Byron112.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
and a better idea of the general shape

wind113.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
NewEnglandLady--Is that your newfie? What a gorgeous dog! (The dress is beautiful, too, of course!)

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Yep, he''s our baby boy. His name is Byron and he was definitely a big part of the day. He took a nice big bite out of our cake, haha. We''re actually preparing for another newf, but it won''t happen until 2008. We planned to get another when Byron was 2, but Byron''s 3.5 now, so it''s about time.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
NEL, that photo of your hip and Newfie? Fantastic! Love it! What a face...and what a hip! I love his little black tongue splotch...

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a photo of the back of my dress.

window605.jpg

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
hmm that was very small. I wonder if I can make it larger.

ETA: oh well, I can't figure it out right now. Sorry for crowding up the thread with an essentially double-post.

window6052.jpg

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
Here is mine, it is a Maggie Sottero (Candice).

eleguinsweddingpic.JPG

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Here is mine. 2 sizes too big (that''s why I''m holding it up!). It''s an Allure Exclusive, which I can not find online anywhere. The bridal shop told me the style number was P703, but I can''t find an online pic anywhere...

It comes with a champagne sash and has a gorgeous chapel train. I ordered it Wednesday! So excited. I don''t think I can wait 6 months to get it in my hot little hands!

myweddressyay.JPG

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
My dress isn''t coming until February, but I wanted to let you know that you ALL look beautiful and that this is a great thread idea. If this is still going in Feb, I''d love to post mine.
36.gif

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Here's mine - it's a Vera Wang strapless organza and french tulle modified A-line gown. It has floral embroidery and a ribbon sash that ties in the back.

ljmweddingdress1.jpg

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s another
5.gif

47b7d702b31270a68f400000005100EZt2LZy4bsS.jpg

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Last one from the back
36.gif

47b7d702b3127ccebcd18ea8t2LZy4bsS.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, I'm not married yet but I have pics of me trying on the dress I ordered - can I still play????

This is the pic of me being a total dork (but really really happy)! The dress is a Maggie Sottero and it's a size too large and about 6 inches too long (maybe more).

Please forgive the bad hair and bulky under-dressings (heehee)...

medress.jpg

urban venus

Rough_Rock
Here is my dress-- it is a Barbara Allin. I can''t wait to actually wear it in 6 weeks!

Cheers!

photoshop dress122907.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful dresses girls!

NewEnglandLady-is that anjolique 930? It''s a beautiful dress

peridot83

Shiny_Rock
Urban Venus I really love your dress! It really flatters you, and I don''t think I''ve ever seen/heard of Barbara Allin before.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous dresses, everyone! I'll be able to post mine in a few days when I get my wedding photos.

urban venus, I'm glad I didn't see your dress after I bought mine. Wow!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Happy in love--This dress was shown in "Say yes to the Dress". I taped it and watched it tonight. Both you and the girl on TV loved it and looked fabulous in it. It is one of my favorites from the show.!!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Urban Venus - your dress is gorgeous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results