shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding colors....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I have a friend who is using Tiffany aqua blue and white. Bridesmaids are wearing Tiffany aqua and white ribbon tied in bow across the bodice. She is filling a "Tiffany" aqua blue box and tying with a white ribbon-inside godiva platinum chocolate as a party favor for all the guests. They will be placed on each setting at the reception. The cake is also a stack of Tiffany Blue boxes tied in bows. Her ring? A Tiffany solitaire. Gift to husband, Tiffany cuff links...the invitations are also the same theme.

Because of the cost of the wedding, she will have breakfast...at ....McDonalds.
emwink.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2005 5:55:28 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
I have a friend who is using Tiffany aqua blue and white. Bridesmaids are wearing Tiffany aqua and white ribbon tied in bow across the bodice. She is filling a ''Tiffany'' aqua blue box and tying with a white ribbon-inside godiva platinum chocolate as a party favor for all the guests. They will be placed on each setting at the reception. The cake is also a stack of Tiffany Blue boxes tied in bows. Her ring? A Tiffany solitaire. Gift to husband, Tiffany cuff links...the invitations are also the same theme.

emwink.gif

Toni braxton chose this as a theme for her wedding, too.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh poo..I thought she was brilliant in the idea...oh well. I still like it though. I think if you know the Tiffany style it makes it more special that just thinking she choose aqua blue.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
trust me- the pics in those magazines of her wedding are Gorgeous!!!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2005 11:54:39 AM
Author: ellewoods
But one of my best friends used sage green and a soft yellow for her wedding colors and it turned out beautiful. [...] Also, she used lemons and limes in many places too in addition to flowers, and had lemon and lime centerpieces. It might be simple but it''s one of the nicest color schemes I''ve seen.

That''s one of my favorite spring/summer combos. We don''t have a date yet but we''ll probably get married in May (07) or September (06/07? who knows?). If it''s May, I might end up with a lemon-lime theme.
2.gif
If September, definitely red/white/black... I''d love to do a formal, cocktail-style reception; black magic roses and a jazz trio, tuxedo''d waiters passing h''ors d''oevres, that sort of thing. *sigh*
30.gif
(It depends on money, and if I want to wait that long!)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2005 5:55:28 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
emwink.gif
ROTFL!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
well, i''ve thought of a couple of color schemes.
we are going to get married in october/november of next year.

eggplant & cyledon (sp?)

or

champagne, chocolate, mocha, ivory, white & dusty pink (or without pink)

lovemybug

Rough_Rock
our color was yellow, with purple as an accent color. the purple was only in the flowers and the decorations, the bridesmaids dresses were 'butter' yellow. their dresses were beautiful in person and in the outside pictures, however in the indoor ones they looked almost off white or white. be very careful with light colored dresses!!

zekele

Rough_Rock
I am a little nervous about the colors I have settled on: shades of plum and wine (or, for the flowers, red and dark purple). I love the colors, both separately and together, but I''m afraid they clash or that others will think they are ugly. However, I picked them with the approval of both my mother and my florist, so hopefully it will be okay! My bouquet will look pretty much like this, except there will also be dark purple lisianthus and will go lighter on the eucalyptus sprigs:

bouquet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results