shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding colors....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I just cannot make up my mind... UGH!!! What are your wedding colors????

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Weeellll..... I didn''t have an actual wedding ( courthouse), but when we renew our vows in a few years, I would like to have the whole white and deep red/burgundy color palette. I love the look of the white satin dress against deep red roses and and that whole color scheme
1.gif

I also thought maybe white, ivory, champagne and a light, light greenish color - kind of spring-like!

What are you thinking you''ll do?
3.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Welll..... I was thinking about Blue and Royal Purple...
then I was thinking Red and Yellow
Then I was thinking Blue and Orange
Then I was thinking Wine and Blue with some yellow.

Then i went back to Blue and royal purple... I will see if I can post a dress I was thinking about.. torn with those too....

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
oooo, the wine and blue with yellow sounds lovely!!
36.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Here are the links to the dresses I am looking in to. I really love the first and Iwas thinking that perhaps I can do blue with some shades of orange and yellow with it since it is going to be a May wedding...

http://www.bridalmartsuperstore.com/Erin.html

http://www.bridalmartsuperstore.com/displayimage.asp?image=h004.jpg

http://www.thebridalshop.com/bc442.htm

Whatcha think?

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2005 12:56:29 AM
Author: IrishEyes
oooo, the wine and blue with yellow sounds lovely!!
36.gif

Mmm yes it does....

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the first one!
30.gif
36.gif
and I like the idea about shades of orange with that! GORGEOUS dress, the back is so pretty and eye-catching!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!! Everytime I see it I think... that is it!!!

I want the oranges in it because of my garnet (hopeful my ring will be done very very soon)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
My colors were red and yellow...the red bridesmaid dresses with yellow calla lily bouquets...STUNNING. I was very happy with how everything looked...so gorgeous and vibrant.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
That sounds perfect!!! Have you had the oppurtunity to try it on or something similar? When is your wedding date?

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2005 1:10:48 AM
Author: FireGoddess
My colors were red and yellow...the red bridesmaid dresses with yellow calla lily bouquets...STUNNING. I was very happy with how everything looked...so gorgeous and vibrant.

FG... I was also going to use the Calla Lillies. I can imagine it was just beautiful!!
My orginal colors (when I first started looking) was Apple red and yellow calla lilly. But then I found this dress and although I know I can do it in red... I also know that I am in love with the blue.

Irish eyes...I was able to try on a similiar style but not this one exactly. Therefore I know this one will not make me look like i have hips out to tomorrow. My wedding is not until next May. But there are certain times of the year that we can start to pay for everything and it is now close to the Buy the dress Buy the jewelry portion of it....

rms

Brilliant_Rock
I like the third dress that you posted...it is soft and very feminine.

Our colors were purple and blue primarily, and I loved that combo, especially in my flowers.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, just think...this time next year you''ll be walking down the aisle! Have fun planning!
36.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
RMS.... You bouquet is beautiful

Irish eyes. Thanks... I love it... a big performance where I get to be the star....

Guess I better go to sleep.. Although tomorrow is mother''s day.. I still am the Mother. We have soccer games allllll day tomorrow in a city about an hour from here. My poor face is scorched from standing in the sun @ games today...LOL.. Oh well...

Please, any more recommendations and information would be wonderful!

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
My colors are coppery brown, shades of pink and ivory accents...we are getting married 10/1/05

icekid

Ideal_Rock
well, i am definitely doing something with green- though what shade and other colors are TBD. green is pretty much my signature color, b/c i have bright green eyes.. my baby sister had dark green eyes too, and she is going to be my 16 yr old maid of honor
1.gif

ideas, anyone, for green and.... ????

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
MINE! - you are one of my date twins, right? May 27th, 2006?

Well anyway.. my color scheme is pink and black. Something like this

Colorschemeswatchsmallcopy.jpg

Basically bm dresses will be along the lines of this:
a6203_rose.jpg

With their bouquets like this
67267a65.jpg
OR
MB0602flowers6.jpg

And my bouquet is going to be along these lines..
47b4cf38b3127cce9b93862379e600000016108EZNHLVwzb8.jpg
47b5dc25b3127cce9f8b9bcb19b200000016108AaN2zhw4bt7.jpg

My dress is all white, groomsmen will wear black vests and ties.. FI will most likely wear white vest and tie(but black tux!)

My reception hall will use all white linens, but we will be using pink and white flowers and decor (place cards and stuff) will follow the pink/black theme.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine, I love the dress with the blue accents! So unique and flattering! I am also drawn to the 3rd dress with the flowing sleeves, because it reminds me of my dress.
9.gif
The spess in your ring is a reddish orange, no? I thinhk a reddish orange or a pale melon color would be gorgeous with that blue...for some reason I tend to shy away from the bright orange...since those 2 colors would make me think of a Syracuse Univ pep rally.
2.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
My girls are wearing hunter green. I thought it was a nice, fresh, unique color to have against the fall reds, oranges, yellows and browns of our October wedding, plus my fiance''s kilt for the ceremony is hunter, navy, red, and gold. i havent decided flower colors yet though...
37.gif

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
We''re also going for an autumn wedding - 15th October and are going for shades of red and bronze with fushia pink and purple as accents.

flower montage.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/8/2005 2:33:43 PM
Author: just_looking!
We''re also going for an autumn wedding - 15th October and are going for shades of red and bronze with fushia pink and purple as accents.

just looking we are date twins!!! your flower ideas are gorgeous!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
My main colors are champagne and navy (it''s a beach themed wedding). For the flowers we will be using chocolate orchids, creamy white and dusty rose cymbidium orchids, wine and creamy white calla lilies, and creamy white and champagne roses. I can''t think of what the other "filler" flowers are, but trust me--it''s a great combo despite my inability to explain it well
1.gif

My maid of honor will be wearing style 221 in Euro Navy with Euro Champagne trim from Bill Levkoff''s Classics and my bridesmaids will be wearing style 501 in the same colors from the Bill Levkoff Collection
1.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow.. I bet everyone wedding is going to be just beautiful!!! You all sound like you have your stuff together.

I am not a fan or bright orange either... But I like the idea of the other oranges in the family...

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2005 12:19
6.gif
8 PM
Author: MelissaSue
MINE! - you are one of my date twins, right? May 27th, 2006?
Yep.. You are so far ahead of me. I do not even know where to BEGIN to look for Bouquets!!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Jessesgirl - Rose w/copper accents are my colors too.. I'm getting married the day after you!
9.gif
We are almost date twins!!!
These are the BM dresses that we finally decided on.. think ours will be more of a rose color than the one shown.

LZ7353.jpg

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
but we liked this one from Jcrew too.. the ladies are going to try the first dress next week and then we''ll decide.. I wish this Jcrew dress came in rose instead of green...

62983_GR7103.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Lovey- you are gonna have SUCH a pretty wedding... Those pink BM dresses are sooo pretty I could just PUKE. They just look soooo feminine and soft and luxurious!! are they ridiculously expensive? The green one is really pretty too! But the pink one.. I''d get that to wear myself!

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovey-such PRETTY dresses!!!! I was so unsure about having a brown and pink wedding or should I say copper, rose and champagne to be more technical
3.gif
..but I am in love w/the look...very elegant!!!! And we almost have the same date so I don''t feel so bad now, everyone was telling me I was crazy to do pink in october

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
MelissaSue
Thanks! I love your BM dresses too. When we were looking, we all decided that we wanted a dress that the gals could wear again. I love our choice. I want one too!! =)

Jessesgrl
IMO, dusty pink/rose is a fall color. Go with what you love! That color looks great on pretty much everyone.. I''m actually doing an autumn seashell theme. I know I know, seashells are supposed to be a summer thing, but I don''t care..we live at the beach and want to include that part of us into our celebration.

I love seeing everyone''s ideas! That flower collage is fabulous!!! I especially love the roses with the bear grass loops. I may steal that idea...
4.gif

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
here are some gorgeous bouquet ideas for pink/rose and coopery accents color scheme

th_bouquet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results