shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band and Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely am in love with your set - its so classy and different.
And although they''re not matchy matchy (which i love btw), they go so well together in the profile shot, with that little raised bit of metal at the end of the diamonds on each ring..What a nice coincidence! Gorgeous!
5.gif

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
love your set...it''s amazing how well the different shapes play off each other...
congrats...it''s gorgeous...
your ering and band are both incredible unto themselves...and, together, a perfect union!!! YIPPEE!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, they look great together! That wedding band is really pretty!

gedean

Shiny_Rock
Evening everyone,

I apologize for the delayed response to all your gracious posts. I''m in the dead-heat of midterms right now (can you believe 7 midterms and 2 practicals all in a week!!!!
23.gif
) and it''s so pleasant to find all your kind words as I take a break from studying. Is it bad that I''m more caught up in all your lovely rings than my studies?? hehe...
31.gif

And....quick question for all of you lovely ladies out there. Is it faux pas to wear your wedding band around the house or even out to play (of course to places I know for a fact I wont bump into some I know), even though the weddings not going to be for a while? hehe... I''m in such turmoil because I love the set so much but dont want to "break" the rules of ring wearing(?). Dear fiancee teases me and tells me there''s nothing wrong with "trying it out"
31.gif
but I know that I havent truly earned the "right" to wear the band officially either. Have any of you guys gone through this agony before? hehe...
2.gif

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 2:10:28 AM
Author: gedean
Evening everyone,

I apologize for the delayed response to all your gracious posts. I''m in the dead-heat of midterms right now (can you believe 7 midterms and 2 practicals all in a week!!!!
23.gif
) and it''s so pleasant to find all your kind words as I take a break from studying. Is it bad that I''m more caught up in all your lovely rings than my studies?? hehe...
31.gif

And....quick question for all of you lovely ladies out there. Is it faux pas to wear your wedding band around the house or even out to play (of course to places I know for a fact I wont bump into some I know), even though the weddings not going to be for a while? hehe... I''m in such turmoil because I love the set so much but dont want to ''break'' the rules of ring wearing(?). Dear fiancee teases me and tells me there''s nothing wrong with ''trying it out''
31.gif
but I know that I havent truly earned the ''right'' to wear the band officially either. Have any of you guys gone through this agony before? hehe...
2.gif
Yep...I used to wear mine around the house. I called them my "conjugal visits". :D

Gummybear

Rough_Rock
They look beautiful together. I love your ering.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I love that set! Goes great with the asscher with baguettes - so classic!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results