shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band and Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gedean

Shiny_Rock
Hi All!

It''s been a while and we''ve been keeping our eye out on all your lovely rings and WOW you all top the rest. Me and fiance were browsing jewelery stores randomly the other day and we came across a wedding band that we loved and had to get. Just wanted to share the combo with everyone.

Cheers!
1.gif

myasscher111.jpg

purpleshirt

Shiny_Rock
absolutely beautiful! Does it sit flush? It looks like it might??

gedean

Shiny_Rock
Here''s #2

myasscher222.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I Love how the stones of different shapes all sparkle together...so pretty!

gedean

Shiny_Rock
Another one
25.gif

Thank you! It does sit pretty flush although there is a tiny gap in between both which I actually sort of prefer.

myasscher333.jpg

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Specs???? So pretty!
36.gif

gedean

Shiny_Rock
Last one!

Specs are .50 total carats for the band. It''s my lucky 7-stone shared prong band!
1.gif
I was actually surprised how well the rounds on the band matched the angular look of the asscher + baguettes so well.

myasscher444.jpg

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
oh gosh, it can''t get any more perfect! i think they look amazing together, not too matchy-matchy but matchy enough with a perfect amount of flush-gap if any of that made sense... in other words, i love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I like how it''s different!

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Its beautiful. I think it matches well because its the same width, and its very delicate.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Great combo!!!

I lke the idea of a square cut with rounds!

Different but beautiful none the less!!

Cachette
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous set, they compliment eachother very well!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful set!!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
wow! It''s gorgeous!!! It''s so crystal clear and absolutely stunning! I''m jealous!!!
30.gif

Enjoy it!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, lovely!!!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
its a beautiful set!!! at first i thought it was a full eternity!! beautiful, simply beautiful

DiscoT

Rough_Rock
Ooo aaahhh, gorgeous wedding band and e-ring combo! I, too, have found that certain rounds look wonderful with the asscher and baguette shapes. I''m hoping to get some rounds in my wedding band for some extra bling!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, what a lovely set you have!!
30.gif

gedean

Shiny_Rock
you guys are all so wonderful. It makes me feel like I made the right choice in wedding bands. At first, I had a really hard time deciding what I liked best to go with the ering. I have to admit, I didn''t realize that it was going to be so hard to find the right one for my ering. I literally tried on every possible band out there and discovered that the bands with continuous baguettes didn''t suit me. I didn''t really like how everything ended up looking monotone. It looks great on others but i discovered that it just wasn''t for me.

I actually wanted to get something similar to a pave eternity at first but came across this one and was surprised how much I liked the combo together...and I don''t mind the half-eternity (I call it my lucky 7
36.gif
)because I bang my hands a lot and don''t mind having metal to bang on instead of diamonds! hehe...

Plus, larger diamonds on the band doesn''t hurt either! *wink*
31.gif

gedean

Shiny_Rock
okay...one more in the sunlight hehe..I couldn''t help myself! I''m just soo excited with how it turned out!
20.gif

myasscher555.JPG

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
that is SO gorgeous! I would never have thought that the shape of your e-ring diamond would go so well with round diamons in a wedding band. but they complement each other fantastically! and oh my, how pretty they all shine!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutley LOVE it paired with your ering! Gorgeous band!
30.gif

30.gif

Oh, what a gorgeous set !!!!

Your Asscher is BEAUTFUL !!!!

I have an Asscher three stone as welll and never even thought of pairing rounds with my baby...

But now that I have seen yours.....
31.gif

The band is beautiful and certainly comliments the centre stone in your ering ... the steps are amazing and I do think it does make the stone more angular and defined !!!!

LOVE IT !!!!
30.gif

BTW, what are the specs on your Asscher... seriously, I am drooling !!!!!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
I loved mixed cuts - stunning.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set! I love mixmatched cuts!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE that last pic - so gorgeous!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them together and love that pretty pretty band!

gedean

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much! You gals are so nice! I love this community so much!
1.gif

BrownEyedCountryGirl, the Asscher is a 1 ct. D VS2 complimented by two .13 baguettes on the sides.

Quick question for you all, I was thinking of starting my stacking collection after seeing all the nice ones posted here and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? I was also curious as to what kind of wedding bands all you other asscher lovers matched your rings with (since I haven''t seen many asscher ring sets in PS or even in general).

p.s. just to let you know, I just found out that the "continuous macro shot" feature works REALLY well in taking pics of your ring.
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto to all of the above! It''s a gorgeous set!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results