shape
carat
color
clarity

Warning - awful packaging from Neo Lab Diamonds

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
This happened to me with a tourmaline last summer. It was definitely sent through a stamper and broke the culet point off my stone. It is so frustrating when this happens! It was one of a kind so I couldn’t just return it.

I would look them over really well and maybe bring them to your jeweler before they are set. If it was the center, I would say definitely but the side stones might need a professional opinion since they are so small. The jeweler should be able to tell you if you should exchange them.

I think your proporations for your stone look great. They don’t over power your center stone and they always looks a little larger when set.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I would be so sad about the tourmaline! So sorry that happened to you. I sent the sides stones back and they are sending me new ones.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They said that to create the diamonds In a lab is 1000 times more pressure than a letter machine would do

...and yet many chip from a knock on a hard countertop. Stupid argument, that.

I would just return. It's not your responsibility to prove that they were not damaged.

This would color my joy in the resultant ring. I'm not superstitious -- but I do get annoyed!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
...and yet many chip from a knock on a hard countertop. Stupid argument, that.

I would just return. It's not your responsibility to prove that they were not damaged.

This would color my joy in the resultant ring. I'm not superstitious -- but I do get annoyed!

Yes it was a silly argument. But at least I am getting new ones now, they are a tad different in measurements so I'll be able to check. Perhaps this will prompt them to always use good packaging in the future. As another PSer said hers were shipped normally so it's really weird.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results