color
clarity

#JOTW Wanted to share some photos of my bands

Gemmy123

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful collection!!

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!! Those diamond bands are so stunning!! Nice collection!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That RG band is simply darling!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do you get ready in the morning?! I'd never know what rings to wear they are all beautiful! :appl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Wow, these are some of the most beautiful stackers I've seen on PS. The words "diamond encrusted" come to mind.

Von03

Shiny_Rock
junebug17|1364438428|3415040 said:
Actually, I was referring to the eternity with the single large diamonds...and I'm a size 4.25 so I'm really liking the look of your ring! :naughty:

The stats for that eternity: it's a 2.60 cttw. It's 13 stones, 20 points each. Its super comfortable , and it's set 3 prong style.

Thanks again!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful collection! :love: And your hands are beautiful too! Thank you for sharing the pics!! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Von03|1364499252|3415447 said:
junebug17|1364438428|3415040 said:
Actually, I was referring to the eternity with the single large diamonds...and I'm a size 4.25 so I'm really liking the look of your ring! :naughty:

The stats for that eternity: it's a 2.60 cttw. It's 13 stones, 20 points each. Its super comfortable , and it's set 3 prong style.

Thanks again!

Ah ok, looks so nice...thank you, the wheels are turning! :cheeky:

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous collection! :love:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Oh my - I'm in stacker heaven....drool!!! Such gorgeous pieces, every single one! I especially love the rose gold one!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Breathtaking collection. I'm crazy about the last band & the rg one. It would take a few more diamonds to go around my finger than yours, though! :(( Thanks for sharing them, my eyes are full of lovely sparkles tonight.

Are they all new or are some pre-owned?

--- Laurie

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
All of them are stunning, and I'm green with envy! :mrgreen:

You also have beautiful, young looking hands - and I'm also jealous of your tiny size.

Von03

Shiny_Rock
JewelFreak|1364600570|3416315 said:
Breathtaking collection. I'm crazy about the last band & the rg one. It would take a few more diamonds to go around my finger than yours, though! :(( Thanks for sharing them, my eyes are full of lovely sparkles tonight.

Are they all new or are some pre-owned?

--- Laurie

Hi there! Thanks for all the nice words& compliments. These are rings that have come into my collection over the last 3-4 years. I love being able to mix & match the bands.

Von03

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to thank you all for the sweet & generous compliments. I love the spirit here on this board. Being a jewelry lover, I feel right at home amongst you! I am mostly a lurker, but I found PS when I was searching for my 20 anniversary upgrade ring, 3 years ago. Although I didn't end up with the ring I thought I would, this community helped me with so many aspects. I know so many men & women feel the same as myself, everyone is so helpful and kind.
I did love my 20th anniversary upgrade ring.. But felt it wasn't quite what I wanted.. Then about 3 weeks ago, I walked into my jewelry store, to bring my ring in for repairs. I ended up getting a new ring, it wasn't even a thought.. My dream cushion & ring found me!! Crazy!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous rings and hands! :wavey:

cheers--Shaorn

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Luv those - how fun!

Freckle_girl

Rough_Rock
Hi! I'm currently looking for a pave band much like the amazing one you have. May I ask who makes it, if you don't mind sharing? It looks much like a Tiffany one I'm considering but is different enough that I think it's worth asking. Thanks so much, your rings are the loveliest I've seen!!!

Von03

Shiny_Rock
Freckle_girl|1364966371|3419120 said:
Hi! I'm currently looking for a pave band much like the amazing one you have. May I ask who makes it, if you don't mind sharing? It looks much like a Tiffany one I'm considering but is different enough that I think it's worth asking. Thanks so much, your rings are the loveliest I've seen!!!

First, thank you for your very sweet compliments! As far as the pave band, I don't know the vendor. I purchased it from my jewelry store, Borsheims. I got it for a pretty good price, as it was one of a kind and had been in their inventory for a while. I was lucky it was a fit for my finger. Tiffany has beautiful jewelry, but you might want to check some online sites, perhaps you might be able to find some great pave bands! Sorry I couldn't help with more info.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results