Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Opalicious!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
My God, that is gorgeous!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunner! I think this is an heirloom piece to have a black opal of this size in such a lovely halo setting!

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
My heart skipped a beat! I also gulped my coffee too fast and burnt my lip! This is beautiful!! I know red is the most valuable in an opal, but I have always loved the green and blue ones best. In this, you have the best of both worlds!!! Does it have an interesting history?

Happiest birthday! You have a remarkable hubby!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh wowza! Another beauty for your collection!

Happy birthday and wear in happiness and good health!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunner! I think this is an heirloom piece to have a black opal of this size in such a lovely halo setting!

Thank you and I agree. I can't imagine someone letting this go.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart skipped a beat! I also gulped my coffee too fast and burnt my lip! This is beautiful!! I know red is the most valuable in an opal, but I have always loved the green and blue ones best. In this, you have the best of both worlds!!! Does it have an interesting history?

Happiest birthday! You have a remarkable hubby!!

Thank you so much MjK1! I hope your lip is ok, lol. I only have the story I'm making up in my head. I'm sad that someone gave this up but very happy that I was able to save it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much MjK1! I hope your lip is ok, lol. I only have the story I'm making up in my head. I'm sad that someone gave this up but very happy that I was able to save it!

I know how you feel! I have an estate peridot pendant that I adore and I always wonder who had it and were they sad to let it go. But I am glad I own and treasure it as it deserves to be...

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know how you feel! I have an estate peridot pendant that I adore and I always wonder who had it and were they sad to let it go. But I am glad I own and treasure it as it deserves to be...

Oh I'd like to see your peridot. I've really gotten into estate/vintage pieces lately. I like rescuing beautiful pieces. I always wonder where they've been and what they've seen.

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
I am kind of shy about posting it here. There are so many beautiful very expensive pieces on here. I also have to get a good close up shot that isn't blurry...
Oh I'd like to see your peridot. I've really gotten into estate/vintage pieces lately. I like rescuing beautiful pieces. I always wonder where they've been and what they've seen.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am kind of shy about posting it here. There are so many beautiful very expensive pieces on here. I also have to get a good close up shot that isn't blurry...

Aw don't be shy, if you love it then post it. It doesn't have to be expensive to be beautiful in our eyes!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_9463.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9465.jpg
    IMG_9465.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 4

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa...that's amazing... :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mr. Catmom obliged me with an early birthday present today! It seems I'm still falling for opals, lol. This is a vintage black opal and diamond pendant. It's set in platinum and is framed with an 18kt yellow gold ruffle and bead design which is surrounded by a diamond halo and bale. The opal is quite large at 19mm x 16mm and is very much a chameleon. Total diamond weight is .40cts. It arrived late so I only got a few shots before it started getting dark. Hopefully I can get some better shots tomorrow. In some of the pics the bale is flipped. That's why it looks strange.

IMG_9351.jpg

IMG_9352.jpg

IMG_9360.jpg

IMG_9398.jpg

Your husband must know you so well to surprise you with such a stunning birthday present! Happy birthday to you! It is gorgeous!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results