shape
carat
color
clarity

Vintage eBay setting meets my 2.52 mrb

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You got that for 400 bucks?! :o :-o Amazing!
I wish I had the mad Ebay skillz of some of you guys!

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And I forgot to say how beautiful I think that setting is. It looks like it was made for your diamond. :lickout:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You got that for 400 bucks?! :o :-o Amazing!
I wish I had the mad Ebay skillz of some of you guys!
It as actually less than that—300. The 400 includes setting my stone and adding the milgrain! Ty!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOAH, absolutely LOVE the new setting!!!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone has real personality that isn’t overshadowed by the setting. They fit well together. Stunning statement ring. :appl::appl::appl:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone has real personality that isn’t overshadowed by the setting. They fit well together. Stunning statement ring. :appl::appl::appl:
Thank you for saying that! Very reassuring to hear that.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A773C1FB-CDAC-4BB9-9C3F-E63A1B4B92FD.jpeg Adding a pic of my new band. I think it gives it a romantic flair.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock

I love it. I just commented in the other thread! I wondered where the thread on it was. I love MRB's in vintage setting, especially this flavor of mrb. I think your diamond is reeeally pretty. And I think this setting sets her off quite nicely. And actually looks amazing on your hand. I am a fan. Nicely done!!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Unique to! You have a flair for fun!:love::love:

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love everything about it :love:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it. I just commented in the other thread! I wondered where the thread on it was. I love MRB's in vintage setting, especially this flavor of mrb. I think your diamond is reeeally pretty. And I think this setting sets her off quite nicely. And actually looks amazing on your hand. I am a fan. Nicely done!!!
Thank you! I still worry that it’s giving off a mixed vibe. Lol. Or maybe i just keep expecting to see an oec when I look down at it. Lol. But I’m glad to hear that’s not the case bc I really appreciate it otherwise.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Old thread that I’m thinking of also resetting my MRBand I saw that you got this setting apart from it but how does that work with the bezel? Because I was thinking of also buying some thing and then taking it to a jeweler to be set and also was thinking of a bezel. I am a big eBay hunter as well.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Old thread that I’m thinking of also resetting my MRBand I saw that you got this setting apart from it but how does that work with the bezel? Because I was thinking of also buying some thing and then taking it to a jeweler to be set and also was thinking of a bezel. I am a big eBay hunter as well.

Your jeweler would have to redo the bezel. It’s doable but if you need a good bench.

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
C0FAE47A-C3D5-476C-BC1F-1C46510A77F7.jpeg 5D50EDD1-D49F-4FD7-AEFE-5E692D9B1DBA.jpeg
Thank you! How is this for a statement hand? Went window shopping. Would love it in white. Probably would never wear it, but talk about a statement piece!

Omg, where did you get that bracelet?!? I LOVE it❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results