shape
carat
color
clarity

Vintage eBay setting meets my 2.52 mrb

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great find Nala! Your ring looks beautiful on you. Your diamond looks so big in this setting!

And: you rock that bracelet! Hope you get it...

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I wasn’t too sure how a mrb would look in a vintage setting. I’m still a bit skeptical. Lol. Like I wonder how it appears from afar! I actually had someone ask me if it was an oec!
Where are you that people know the difference?! I love this setting, it's so blingy and gorgeous.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do with one jeweler. The rest I just buy and keep.

I honestly did not know that you were keeping any of them - how cool! Do you have a favorite out of all of them?

shoechick

Shiny_Rock
That is a beautiful, blingy, show-stopper of a ring. LOVE IT!!!! :love::love::love:

Nala, you have great taste!! Please don't ever stop posting your gorgeous pieces.:pray:

elizabethess

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Super pretty! Edit to add: Agreed, please always post! Always fun seeing your latest bling.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, it's truly gorgeous.. different and unique.. like you!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great find Nala! Your ring looks beautiful on you. Your diamond looks so big in this setting!

And: you rock that bracelet! Hope you get it...
Thank you! I do love that this ring gives me sooo much coverage. As to the bracelet, I am going to have to pass on it! I can’t imagine being so blinged out everyday! And I don’t want to buy it so that it can just sit in the safe deposit box!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I honestly did not know that you were keeping any of them - how cool! Do you have a favorite out of all of them?
No favorite. That’s the sad part! There’s always room for one more! The trick is that I never go custom. This setting was only 400 bucks! Most are well under 800. Except for the one that I keep trading up. Lol. That one has added up. That is why I just keep my settings these days.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful, blingy, show-stopper of a ring. LOVE IT!!!! :love::love::love:

Nala, you have great taste!! Please don't ever stop posting your gorgeous pieces.:pray:
Aww. You are so sweet. I will remember that next time!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You are too kind! Ty! Happy to oblige!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Words can’t even describe how pretty!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I will indeed keep posting away!
Have to second or third or fourth this - as someone who doesn’t change their jewellery up much at all, I love seeing how often you do! I can live vicariously through you :P2

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have to second or third or fourth this - as someone who doesn’t change their jewellery up much at all, I love seeing how often you do! I can live vicariously through you :P2
Lol. Thanks. Will do! I’m in good company here, I know!

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful setting and the MRB looks great in it (and with everything else). I love the blingy band paired with it too.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love this - it's definitely my favourite of all the settings you've had! I love it's uniqueness & quirkiness. It's a Bobby Dazzler for sure!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful setting and the MRB looks great in it (and with everything else). I love the blingy band paired with it too.
Thank you! I had a hard time pairing it, but I finally settled on this one. Most of the time it flies solo. Lol

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love this - it's definitely my favourite of all the settings you've had! I love it's uniqueness & quirkiness. It's a Bobby Dazzler for sure!!
Why thank you. I’m still adjusting to it’s overall quirkiness. Like. I ask myself. What vibe does my ring give off? Lol. I’ve had traditional. Halo. Etc. and I know their vibes. But this one, I’m still figuring out.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It gives off a celestial vibe to me! Love your ring!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Seeing it on you, it reminds me of a snowflake, a nice big magic ice crystal!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results