shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Victorian style Yellow diamond 5-stone ring

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love the profile and how low profile it is as well!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out very beautifully. I LOVE it, so unique to have the yellow diamonds in a five stone :lickout:

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
alene|1342130055|3232978 said:
Wow, beautiful ring, looks like they did a great job on the setting! I'm so impressed you were able to find 5 matching in color antique stones that are yellow! Was it difficult to find them?

I found the center stone last August in this ring.

kiz-yellowdiamond1.jpg

After that I decided I wanted a five stone and started searched for the other stones. That took me until this February. So, longish but not a horrible amount of time.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
DandiAndi|1342169466|3233173 said:
STUNNING!! I love it! You did an awesome job matching up those stones, they are perfect!!! :love: :love:

Well, not really perfect. The color match is good but if you look at the profile it looks a bit wonky since they're different cuts. My husband looked at it and said "it's lopsided, isn't it?"

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
diamondrnglover|1342123099|3232948 said:
I am not a fan of the old cut stones, but wow I really love this ring, I love the yellow color and the setting is amazing, congrats on a job well done :appl:

Thanks! I'm a crap photographer and I just can't capture the amazing fire this ring has.

Enerchi said:
That turned out beautifully!! What a great 5 stone! I love the graduated sizes and the diamonds are really beautiful! Great colour and facet matching --- IMO! Beautiful setting, too and it looks AMAZING on your hand! Enjoy - its a stunning ring!

Thanks Enerchi! I'm glad I stuck it out and found the last two stones rather than settling for a 3 stone (which I don't think I would have liked as well.)

armywife13 said:
It turned out STUNNING!!! I love the details in the profile! :love: :love: :love:

I love the profile too. They came up with a really nice design. Trellis-y but old fashioned at the same time.

tyty333 said:
Quite stunning! I think the color is yum!

Thanks tyty333!

junebug17 said:
this ring is AMAZING!!! Kismet, it's so beautiful - the setting is gorgeous and those stones are delicious - love love love it!! :love:

Thanks junebug17! I admit to being a menace to traffic again as I stare at my ring rather than at the road.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring Kismet! I love the design and the color of your stones. :love: :love: :love:

Had to edit this: Went back & looked at it again and WOW just kept coming out of my mouth......Love it!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Cachette|1342142933|3233073 said:
Beautiful ring!!! :love:

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

Thanks Cachette!

lknvrb4 said:
Gorgeous, I love the profile and how low profile it is as well!

Thanks lknvrb4! It's quite comfortable to wear. It looks delicate but it doesn't feel delicate.

pinkjewel said:
It's gorgeous!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks pinkjewel!

bright ice said:
It turned out very beautifully. I LOVE it, so unique to have the yellow diamonds in a five stone :lickout:

Thanks bright ice! I'm glad I kept searching for the 5 stones rather than giving up at 3.

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
I have been waiting for the finished ring... It turned out beautifully! Congratulations! :appl: :appl:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous Kismet!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Love. It.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
stunning color! It would be interesting to know the exact color but from the pics they really do appear to be a fancy light yellow. It's amazing and looks fantastic on you. :love: I know what you mean about trying to photograph the fire, my camera never catches it the way my eye sees it. :nono:

angietime

Rough_Rock
I LOVE YOUR RING!!! LOVE VINTAGE, LOVE COLOR, JUST XOXOXO ALL THE WAY AROUND!!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is so pretty!! :love:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, this is stunning! I love it!!! :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! :appl: Hunt Country did a nice job on the setting and the stones are such a pretty color!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for the nice comments. My other jewelry has been languishing as I've been wearing this ring so much.

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
That is really beautiful and unique kismet!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh Kismet that is lovely :love:

The stones are beautiful - the colour is just so rich in your photos! I love that they're all different, too - it's so charming ::) HC did a fabulous job on the setting, and the metal colour works beautifully!

:love:

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's so lovely--love the stones and the setting complements them so... Could you possibly add another gorgeous ring to your vast collection?? Why yes, you can! Such a pleasure to see them all.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty|1342122178|3232942 said:
OH WOW! OH WOW! OH WOW!

What a stunning ring - a true heirloom-to-be!

If there's any way you could get some low-light or candle light shots, I'd love to see them.

Congratulations!
I don't know how well these qualify for low light shots. The first was taken on my back deck. The sun wasn't all the way down but it was below the tree line.

This was taken in my front window about the same time of day. Only light is from the window.

kiz-yd5stone10.jpg

kiz-yd5stone11.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Thank you erinl, Yssie and coati!

Heh, vast collection. I suppose it has grown quite a bit. I blame PS though. Before I came here I had my wedding rings, some class rings, my grandmother's ring and a sapphire princess di type ring.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's simply gorgeous. Wonderful job matching the stones and the metalwork just flows. I really like how the 18K white gold is not a pure white but has some tone to it.

My youngest daughter's favorite color is yellow. I wouldn't be surprised when she grows up if she wants a yellow diamond or yellow sapphire as an engagement ring :lickout: .

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Perfection! You may be surprised at the color grading if you had had them graded. I'm thinking fancy light to fancy with brownish yellow/yellow color.

Per.fect.SHUN

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I love this way too much for my own good. Yellow old cuts look amazing! :love:

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Thanks part gypsy, davi and ForteKitty!

They're definitely yellow but I don't know if they're yellow enough to be fancy. Still, even if they're not fancy I still love 'em.

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! The metal looks so smooth and buttery!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Kismet, this ring is now on the top of my wish list!!! It's stunning, truly drool worthy! :lickout:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It turned out really amazing! I'm impressed that you had the patience to wait this long, and obviously worth the wait! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it's gorgeous!! I love the setting. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results