shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Victor Canera New Aqua Halo + VC Bling Overload....

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1431435501|3875455 said:
Your latest piece is completely divine! :love: I see he even named it after you! If I may ask, is the bright cut pave pretty comfortable to wear compared to your other pieces?

Also, just wondering if your Sophia ring is preloved (?renogirl's previous setting)?

Do you have a favorite piece out of your VC collection now? :naughty:

Hi m-2-b I don't think its much different comfort wise to the other pave pieces. I don't wear anything every day because I have broken a couple of diamonds and coloured stones, in my every day life I use my hands (you can probably tell in my pics how weathered they are) a lot and do not take care of them at all.

I am the bower bird of P/S I swear. The most notable was big lemony but you can also see Frankie's Emilya, Renogirl's Sophia, not pictured but no longer a secret R of Life's iconic Singlestone ring, and BrightIce's Aqua among my stash of things... I don't procrastinate when I see something I like that is good value I buy it.....I bought the preloved Sophia to see if I like the setting. Have owned a number of French Cuts and have been indifferent to more than half of them, so I have never known if I would love this setting or not, but it's stunning IRL. Got it and adore it. Now I want another setting like it with a bigger centre stone in it :lol:

I think every single Victor piece is a work of art. I love them all. Nothing in Australia even in some of the best jewellery shops we have here compares. Lola, the big old gal is the one I wear the most.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1431425021|3875408 said:
GORGEOUS. :love: I love this ring and it looks beautiful on you arkieb. Your whole collection is beautiful. :love:

Thank you Missy :wavey: I hope you are well!!!

Madison2 thanks, my photography skills are pretty average, I use an Iphone. I think the secret is take a lot of pics - when you take a lot you get one or two pics that are half decent :lol:

Lovinggems - the detailed work of Victor's rings is amazing, thank you!!!

MissGotRocks -thanks!!

Hi Mochiko42 - I agree the stone is worthy of a special setting :naughty:

Thanks TL :wavey:

luv2sparkle - thank you I have always admired your ring as well!!!

Hi kgizo - the split shank has two tiny French Cuts as a feature which is very cool....

mns12 - Lola, the old gal gets the most wear!!!

Sundial - Thank you - Jeff's stones are amazing!!!

Hi Arcadian - Thank you!!!

luvsdmb - My 7 year old likes the minion pics the best too he helped by volunteering his toys for the pics :lol:

dk168 - Glad I cheered you up in some small way :wavey:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1431437029|3875460 said:
Coming back to admire the photo's again :love: :love: :love:
And please please please post some pics in the Victor thread as well as the frenchie thread (both CS rings qualify, since the Aqua ring has frenchies in the shank :D

The colour of that Aqua is as rare as hen's teeth. I am so glad you invested in such a beautiful ring for it.

The Sophia has some beautiful engraving if I remember well? Would love to see pics from all angles.

I think you must have the largest personal VC collection here on PS.

Yep the Sophia is fully engraved... The Aqua is special and does deserve a unique setting!!! Now all I need is your discipline - stop buying more things and concentrate on setting everything :lol:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
a collection of truly stunning rings! thank you so much for sharing.

:love: :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. What strikes me is how different they are in profile - detailing, style, everything, and yet they are each perfectly proportioned. The aqua color is outstanding.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its a STUNNER! :clap: :love: :clap: I love the setting, the french cuts on the split shank, cool detail! What a great aqua. Wonderful color/saturation. Great project!

Fantastic pics, I love the cartoon characters, no reason great bling has to take itself too seriously. Beautiful shot with the white flower and I loved getting the side profiles too, I always want to know what the sides show.

Your rings are making me run to my loose stone box to see if anything might require a VC 8-)

Wear and enjoy in good health, arkie!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning ring and your collection is jaw dropping! :love: :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! The color is fabulous and of course the ring is a work of art!!!! A wonderful addition to your beautiful collection! :love:

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Love, love, love it! :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Wow! Wow!

Your new VC halo is stunning. The rest of your collection is just amazing, spectacular and gorgeous! :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Tekate :wavey:

Hi Minousbijoux - thank you, they were all selected to give a bit of a variety of styles!!!

Azstonie - my 7 year old volunteered his minions for the pics :lol:

lknvrb4 - Thank you!!

Hi Mayk - Victor's pieces are all tiny works of art!!!

Makeable - Thank you....your Victor Tanzanite ring has me drooling every time I look at it!!!!

Crystal24K - Thank you!!!! :D

My horrible winter hands pic for Acinom;

victor_canera_michelle_handshot.jpg

victor_canera_michelle_flower_pic.jpg

victor_canera_sophia_and_michelle_rings.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whaaaat? Only one gogeous handshot (oh, I wish my hands would look like yours during Spring, Summer, Autumn AND Winter 8-) )
There must be more where that came from? Please indulge us with more handshots from every angle.

And please please please post 10 handshots of the pink Sophia as well :appl:

You have some gorgeous stones still waiting and waiting to be set, so you would be rather busy setting all those beauties. But it would be a good start to begin with a stone buying ban :twisted: . I would love to see some of those pretties set as well :love: :love: :love:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Arkieb, your collection is gorgeous!! :love: :love: & your new aquamarine is simply stunning, love the cut & color & setting--ooo la la!! Wear it in health & happiness, congrats! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arkie, I have been out of town and just returned late this afternoon, so that is the reason for my just now seeing this!!!

I ADORE your new ring!!!! :love: :love: :love: ALL of your rings are gorgeous, and I certainly love Victor's work. I saw your ring on his fb page and thought it was one of the prettiest colored stone rings he has done. And the aqua is killer...not only the color, but the cut is a dream! I surely wish I had been aware of it being for sale all those times! However, I probably don't need two aqua rings, either. ;)) I love them, though!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Everything is just Beautiful!!!! :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victor certainly has performed his Beauty Magic on the setting which looks perfect for such a stunning Aqua. It is absolutely GORGEOUS :love:
Looking back I really hate I sold this stone. But in all reality it was just too big, I knew I would rarely ever get to wear it because my lifestyle just doesn't permit wearing RHRs often.
I am very happy that it finally ended up with someone who put it in a suitable setting like a VC.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you sarahb :wavey:

Hi DS, it's an amazing stone totally worthy of a setting made by Victor!!!

Thank you Emeraldcutlover!!!

Bright Ice - Yep the stone is excessively deep - as you know, cut to maximise the amazing colour. I think it is almost larger depth wise than it is across. It needed to go to someone like Victor to make it as elegant as possible which I think he has achieved!!! The halo is tiny and very delicate IRL which balances with the large centre stone....

Acinom - I don't think I have the type of personality to carry out a self imposed ban!!! :lol:

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Wow...it's gorgeous! Love your collection :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arkie, that Aqua is just a stunning stone. :appl: The color, cut, just mesmerizing. And that setting? PERFECT for it. Just perfect. It feels like the setting and stone were born together, like it came out of the ground in one piece. Yo uknow I love Victor's work. I would want to wear it every day. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not much to add, just wanted to say wow!!! Love your whole collection. Exquisite pieces, really.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this thread?! Your Aqua ring is phenomenal, in fact your entire collection is insanely beautiful. I particularly love your Sophia! :love:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I almost needed the smelling salts when I saw this lot! WOW! So beautiful! :appl:

The aqua almost looks like the Tiffany Soleste one, but much better. I love them all, but I especially love the pink stone ring with the french-cut sides. TDF!!!!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Um....THUD. Bring me the smelling salts stat!!!!! I am in awe of your stunning collection. I know you wear the big oldie the most but I still don't know how you choose every day!!! Love this aqua. It is the absolute perfect shade of calming light blue.

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! My birthstone is Aquamarine being a March baby, of course, so I'm partial to these stones. It has such a unique sense of green in it. The setting is spectacular, what a show piece for sure! Your collection is just simply TDF!!!! I especially love the halo with an OEC I think? Thank you for sharing!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparklySoprano|1432223366|3879650 said:
Wow! My birthstone is Aquamarine being a March baby, of course, so I'm partial to these stones. It has such a unique sense of green in it. The setting is spectacular, what a show piece for sure! Your collection is just simply TDF!!!! I especially love the halo with an OEC I think? Thank you for sharing!

Hmmm, I can see how you see the green on the first page of my post, those pics are taken outside next to our usually overgrown grass/lawn, the stone is picking up the colour of mid to dark green grass and reflecting that back again. If I stand near a pink wall it does it with pink as well, the real colour of it is a zircon like mid blue, marginally darker than most aquamarines.
Hi LLJsmom - Thanks :wavey:

NKOTB - Thankyou

Ricezo - I love my pink Sophia as well!!!

Jambalaya - Thanks!!!

Pandabee - I think the big wonky old gal is the only one I am vaguely sentimental about :lol:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats with Jewels of the Week Arkieb! A hommage to your fabulous taste and Victor's great work.
Now, on to some additional celebration pics? :naughty:

_30481.jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on making Jewel of the Week! :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!... :-o beautiful collection :!: :love: :appl:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, they are all gorgeous! Congrats on such a stellar collection :appl:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful collection! It must be hard to decide which ones to wear : ) Congratulations :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results