shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Victor Canera Champagne Engagement Ring!

tmot14

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what an amazing ring! Congratulations, it's so gorgeous!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Just absolutely fantastic!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, what a beautiful ring! That is gorgeous!!! Rose gold is underappreciated but it is so timeless and elegant.

My brother worked at CERN for a little while through the PhD program at Brown, too. :)

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gasp! What a stunning ring and proposal! I love the warmer color of the stone. It is magnificent. I don't know what else to say but, "Congratulations!" Enjoy.

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock
A.MAZING!!! My jaw literally dropped open when I scrolled down to see the pics! I LOVE your diamond color.......and that setting?! It is absolutely beautiful on your hand!!! Enjoy every second of it!! Congratulations!

cj

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely spectacular!!! Love the choice of stone and metal color, congratulations :appl:

blingyjules

Rough_Rock
Congratulations, its stunning, so beautiful :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful combination of stone and ring! It looks big and wonderful on your hand - congrats!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It is very beautiful, congrats!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
You truly honored this stone with its ideal setting. It's spectacular and totally unique. Congratulations!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
OMG that is amazing!! I am totally in love!! So fabulous!
Congratulations. All the best for your lives together, I hope you are very very happy.

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Simply stunning!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous gorgeous ring! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
And your proposal? I'm extremely envious. :mrgreen:
Congratulations!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful ring! :love: I love the combination of the rose gold with the diamond color. Stunning.
Wear it in health and happiness and congratulations on your engagement. :appl:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
I love champagne in rose gold....your ring turned out perfect...what a honker! Great choices...congrats!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Crazy-beautiful. Stunning. Wow. Enjoy, what a unique beauty. Thank you so very much for sharing her!!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now THAT is a stunning ring :love: I love the color of the diamond and the RG was the perfect compliment! Congratulations!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
waity-katie|1413130896|3766093 said:
I finally get to show off my engagement ring! My boyfriend proposed over the weekend in Geneva (...underground at CERN for all the nerds out there...), and so now it's time to share the goods with Pricescope as well! It's a 5.05 carat VVS2 W-X color. We had Victor Canera do the setting, his Emilya in rose gold.
Beautiful! AND at CERN?!!! Totally rad!

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
SERIOUSLY INCREDIBLE! I just gasped aloud!!!! HOW DREAMY!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

DecoDaze

Shiny_Rock
Phenomenal ring! Love all the colors together, just drool-worthy! :lickout: Congratulations!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! I want more pictures!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a truly gorgeous ring. I know I already commented on it earlier, but over the past few days I've kept coming back to look at your ring; it's one of my all-time favorite rings on PS. And yes, more photos please. Do indulge us~~ :naughty: :naughty:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one of the most beautiful diamonds I have ever seen. The colors of it are so delicate and beautiful! Swoon! :love:

I grew up near Fermilab and visited it multiple times. Maybe I'm weird but I can see how visiting CERN would be romantic, love and science, both are about discovering the deep mysteries of the universe...

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh sweet Lordy! That is HUGE :-o :love: What a beauty - love love love it. Congratulations! :appl:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa!!!! Stunning!!!! Great colors. :love: :love:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection! I love champagnes and this is a gorgeous example of why. Congrats on your engagement, and the beautiful ring! :clap:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING!!!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an awesome place for a proposal-what was your 'reaction'? :lol:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring! Fantastic diamond, love that you chose a champagne stone, it's stunning :appl: And of course the setting is magnificent!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results