shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera 1.29 CAC G VVS2 Emilya

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
What a cute story. From basketball buddy to wife. Love it. Pretty ring, too.

M

MillieLou

Absolutely stunning ring and beautiful story! May you have many more happy years together.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What an breathtakingly gorgeous ring, and such a special way to commemorate this wonderful milestone! Congratulations on your anniversary, and bravo to you and Victor!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I teared up reading your story, especially when you thanked her at the end.

You are a special couple. So happy for your milestone anniversary, congratulations.

You did so well with the ring, may you enjoy uncountable many more anniversaries.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
I loved reading your story - it's heartwarming and genuinely beautiful, perhaps even more beautiful than the ring you made for her!

Many congrats on your 20 years, and to many more years in the future.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely gorgeous, and I think you have a beautiful love story! I am sure she is delighted with the ring! There are no concerns about using email with Victor's company. I have always done mine by email, too!

(You bought one of Victor's antique cushions, right? They are called Canera Antique Cushions or CAC. AVC is sold by another vendor. So you might want to message the moderator by clicking report concern in the opening post and ask them to change AVC to CAC. I am sure Victor would appreciate that!)

tokyoboy

Rough_Rock
What an breathtakingly gorgeous ring, and such a special way to commemorate this wonderful milestone! Congratulations on your anniversary, and bravo to you and Victor!

Thank you for the kind words!

tokyoboy

Rough_Rock
I teared up reading your story, especially when you thanked her at the end.

You are a special couple. So happy for your milestone anniversary, congratulations.

You did so well with the ring, may you enjoy uncountable many more anniversaries.

Glad we met each other. Many things in life don’t go as I wish or plan. But whenever I think about it it seems like we were brought together, so I can’t complain, too much. I remover after we went out to eat we came back to the house my dad was renting. All my aunts and uncles came in the door later and one aunt was like, “excuse us for interrupting”. Nothing happened between us. We never talked about being a couple until she left. But the energy in the air must have been there. I’ll never forget that. My aunt hadn’t even taken her hand off the door knob before she said that. Once she left we were both emailing and saying I don’t know how this is going to work, but we are going to make it work.

tokyoboy

Rough_Rock
This is absolutely gorgeous, and I think you have a beautiful love story! I am sure she is delighted with the ring! There are no concerns about using email with Victor's company. I have always done mine by email, too!

(You bought one of Victor's antique cushions, right? They are called Canera Antique Cushions or CAC. AVC is sold by another vendor. So you might want to message the moderator by clicking report concern in the opening post and ask them to change AVC to CAC. I am sure Victor would appreciate that!)

Thanks for the heads up!

tokyoboy

Rough_Rock

I messaged them thanks. There isn’t a way for me to edit the post myself I take it? Thanks for your help.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I messaged them thanks. There isn’t a way for me to edit the post myself I take it? Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately we can't edit the title, but I see the admin already did it for you!

Congrats again on this very beautiful ring!

tokyoboy

Rough_Rock
Unfortunately we can't edit the title, but I see the admin already did it for you!

Congrats again on this very beautiful ring!

Thanks again for the heads up. It turned out nice I think. At first she said she would wear this one sometimes and her original engagement ring on the other days. Yet, this ring is on her finger everyday. Lol.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful and romantic! Congrats on an amazing ring and enjoy!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. I'm thrilled for your wife and for you for executing such a meaningful project so successfully. Victor's pave work and halos are second to none. Your beautiful ring makes me want to get a cushion in a halo myself. We would be happy with any more pictures you would be willing to share.

tokyoboy

Rough_Rock
Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. I'm thrilled for your wife and for you for executing such a meaningful project so successfully. Victor's pave work and halos are second to none. Your beautiful ring makes me want to get a cushion in a halo myself. We would be happy with any more pictures you would be willing to share.

I’ll see what I can do. Taking photos with an iPhone is difficult at least to get it right. I’d like him to do something with a ruby or emerald next. Maybe in 40 years… lol

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful ring and your story brought happy tears to my eyes. I'm so glad you've found long lasting happiness in your marriage and created a stunning ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results