Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW VERY Merry Christmas Part 1 - Ruby Ring

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
10,170
I must have been really, really good this year. Santa was incredibly generous. First up is a ruby ring that I had been coveting for quite a while. The ruby is not large but the color is amazing and almost glows. I love the setting because it is not the typical halo setting, more flower like. The ruby is 7x6mm, 1.20cts and the diamond weight is .82cts, G VS2. I love the teeny milgraining along the "petals". It goes wonderfully with my ruby and diamond bracelet. :naughty:

_38763.jpg

ruby_17.jpg

_38764.jpg

dsc_0320.jpg
 

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
7,731
WOw, that is beautiful! I can see why you wanted it so much. It is unique and beautiful and the stone is wonderful!
 

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
10,170
:naughty:

dsc_394.jpg

dsc_395.jpg

dsc_396.jpg
 

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
10,170
luv2sparkle|1482958603|4110108 said:
WOw, that is beautiful! I can see why you wanted it so much. It is unique and beautiful and the stone is wonderful!
Thanks luv2sparkle! I am so in love with the color!

dsc_397.jpg

dsc_398.jpg
 

LLJsmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 24, 2012
Messages
9,257
This ring is seriously Christmas-y Catmom! It's stunning and beautiful. I love the ruby with the platinum. The halo stones look icy white and makes the ruby that much more red. It's a gorgeous ring. Congratulations!!
 

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
55,619
That is SO gorgeous!!!! I want a ruby so much, and yours is the perfect color! The setting design is just gorgeous, too! :love:

You have an incredible collection!
 

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
3,693
Beautiful ring! The color of the ruby looks amazing!! :love:
 

Queenie60

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 15, 2014
Messages
4,271
Your ring is stunning. Love the color of your ruby and the ring design as well. Enjoy! Merry Christmas.
 

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
10,170
snotty_pie|1482959225|4110113 said:
Very pretty and a unique design!
Thanks snotty_pie!

LLJsmom said:
This ring is seriously Christmas-y Catmom! It's stunning and beautiful. I love the ruby with the platinum. The halo stones look icy white and makes the ruby that much more red. It's a gorgeous ring. Congratulations!!
Thanks LLJsmom! I seriously love the color of this stone!

diamondseeker2006 said:
That is SO gorgeous!!!! I want a ruby so much, and yours is the perfect color! The setting design is just gorgeous, too! :love:

You have an incredible collection!
Thanks so much Diamondseeker!!! Now let's talk about your incredible collection..........

ac117 said:
Beautiful ring! The color of the ruby looks amazing!! :love:
Thank you ac117, I wish my photos did it justice.

Queenie60 said:
Your ring is stunning. Love the color of your ruby and the ring design as well. Enjoy! Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you too Queenie60 and thank you!
 

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
21,662
That is so pretty! I dont know why but it reminds me of a beautiful snowflake!
 

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
2,561
Beautiful ring! I love the ruby color and distinct surrounding petals. Looks fabulous with your gorgeous bracelet. :love:
 

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
369
What a lovely ring! The ruby has an amazing color and glow!
 

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
10,033
Beautiful glowing ruby and a very royal setting. You have such an amazing collection.
 

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
33,914
I love everything about this ring Michelle. The color, the way it just glows and is alive and how you found just the perfect setting for your perfect ruby.
:love: :love: :love:
It goes perfectly with all of your gorgeous pieces. You have one of my favorite PS collections. :love:

Enjoy your new ring in health and happiness. :appl:
 

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
10,170
Alex T|1482964006|4110163 said:
This is so unusual & beautiful & 'Royal' looking!
Thanks Alex T! It is different from the usual halo which is one of the reasons I love it so much. I don't know about looking royal on my old hands though. :lol:

tyty333 said:
That is so pretty! I dont know why but it reminds me of a beautiful snowflake!
I can see that. Thanks!

nala said:
It just GLOWS!!! :love: :love:
It really does. I wish I could capture it better. My pictures do it no justice at all.

mary poppins said:
Beautiful ring! I love the ruby color and distinct surrounding petals. Looks fabulous with your gorgeous bracelet. :love:
Thank you so much! I've had the bracelet forever which is why I really NEEDED this ring. :naughty:

poshmommy said:
Your ring is so beautiful!! Congrats!
Thank you poshmommy!
 

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
10,170
Boom said:
What a lovely ring! The ruby has an amazing color and glow!
Thank you Boom! I wish you could see the true color. It is amazing. My pictures do it no justice at all.

bettymac said:
Wow! Gorgeous ring!
Thank you so much bettymac!

Acinom said:
Beautiful glowing ruby and a very royal setting. You have such an amazing collection.
Aww thanks so much Acinom, but nowhere near your collection I think!

missy said:
I love everything about this ring Michelle. The color, the way it just glows and is alive and how you found just the perfect setting for your perfect ruby.
:love: :love: :love:
It goes perfectly with all of your gorgeous pieces. You have one of my favorite PS collections. :love:

Enjoy your new ring in health and happiness. :appl:
Aww Missy you are too kind. Your collection is amazing!
 

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
10,170
A few more shots. :naughty:

dsc_0265.jpg

dsc_404.jpg

dsc_0267.jpg

dsc_0321.jpg
 

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
12,184
I always get excited when I see you have posted something catmom, because I know I'm in for a treat - this ring is SO gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love: The color of the ruby is beautiful and I love the unique halo design, it is just perfect and so stunning! :appl:
 

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
10,170
junebug17|1483045854|4110476 said:
I always get excited when I see you have posted something catmom, because I know I'm in for a treat - this ring is SO gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love: The color of the ruby is beautiful and I love the unique halo design, it is just perfect and so stunning! :appl:
Aww, thanks so much junebug!!!
 

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 2, 2015
Messages
2,319
It's stunning. I love the color of the ruby and I love that the petals are dainty pear or marquise diamonds. Also, I'm loving the millgrain around the outline of the halo. It's like a beautiful star and it looks gorgeous on you!
 

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
20,546
junebug17|1483045854|4110476 said:
I always get excited when I see you have posted something catmom, because I know I'm in for a treat - this ring is SO gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love: The color of the ruby is beautiful and I love the unique halo design, it is just perfect and so stunning! :appl:

ME 2!! I wait for Michele's posts!!! :appl: :love: Never disappointed :wavey:

cheers--Sharon
 

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
10,170
JDDN|1483053269|4110524 said:
It's stunning. I love the color of the ruby and I love that the petals are dainty pear or marquise diamonds. Also, I'm loving the millgrain around the outline of the halo. It's like a beautiful star and it looks gorgeous on you!
Thanks JDDN! They are pears interspersed with rounds. I really love this design because it is so different from the usual halo.

canuk-gal said:
junebug17|1483045854|4110476 said:
I always get excited when I see you have posted something catmom, because I know I'm in for a treat - this ring is SO gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love: The color of the ruby is beautiful and I love the unique halo design, it is just perfect and so stunning! :appl:

ME 2!! I wait for Michele's posts!!! :appl: :love: Never disappointed :wavey:

cheers--Sharon
Aww thanks Sharon! The feeling is mutual. :wavey:
 

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 19, 2013
Messages
2,229
That stone- that setting....
So so pretty
They're perfect together
Beautiful!
 

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
23,759
Catmom, beautiful ring and great colored ruby. Congratulations. Merry Christmas again. :appl:

Marcy
 

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
10,170
Rfisher|1483111428|4110718 said:
That stone- that setting....
So so pretty
They're perfect together
Beautiful!
Thank you so much Rfisher!

marcy said:
Catmom, beautiful ring and great colored ruby. Congratulations. Merry Christmas again. :appl:

Marcy
Thank you marcy, Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you!
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top