shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendors.. show us your/your partners ring!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been wondering what does somoene in the business get for their spouse!? I imagine HUGE fabulous blings EVERYWHERE!!!

Ooooh...great idea for a thread!

I hope our vendors aren't too coy! The only one I can think of is Erica's (of Erica Grace) incredible Asscher...

I''m waiting for some bites!
36.gif

Great idea Sizzle!!!! Can''t wait for the pictures to start coming in!!!
3.gif

Oooooh, I think this is a great thread idea!

I bet they won''t post any... don''t mean to be a spoil sport but I dont know that they spend much time on this forum, and some may be private about it.... be interesting if they did :)

I think it would be really interesting, too -- but I''m wondering if forum rules prevent vendors from doing this? I don''t know.

Yay! What a great idea for a thread. Also interested in what members of the trade get themselves...

bumping

ooooh I''d LOVE to see some vendors answer!

Here''s the link to the video if you don''t want to scroll through the thread looking for it.
Rhino''s ring
It''s wow-za! Yay for men who wear diamonds!

Date: 2/28/2010 7:59:05 AM
Author: sarap333
I think it would be really interesting, too -- but I''m wondering if forum rules prevent vendors from doing this? I don''t know.
Lisa Elser a lapidarist posted one of her own rings over on CS and it was removed by a moderator, so I suspect this will not be allowed.

Normally we do not allow vendors to post pictures of their own items as it violates our rules of self-promotion.

However, for this one thread, we are willing to allow pictures of a vendor's own pieces (i.e., pieces that are not for sale). Again, this is for this thread only.

We're curious too!
2.gif

Vendors you are welcome to post pictures of your own or your partner's rings in this thread. Within reason of course.

Ooh I wanna see some stuff too!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Me too! Show us your sparkelies!

please
28.gif
! we are waiting
36.gif
35.gif
36.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 4:48:54 PM
Author: Ella
Normally we do not allow vendors to post pictures of their own items as it violates our rules of self-promotion.

However, for this one thread, we are willing to allow pictures of a vendor's own pieces (i.e., pieces that are not for sale). Again, this is for this thread only.

We're curious too!
2.gif

Vendors you are welcome to post pictures of your own or your partner's rings in this thread. Within reason of course.
Thank you Ella.

I must admit that I could not find a picture of Resa's wedding ring, but I do have a picture of mine. Hers is identical, but with a white diamond in the center. 22kt yellow gold with a sandblasted finish. Once a year or so I take them to the bench and have them rerounded, and re sandblasted.

Wink

winksblue2.jpg

When I married Resa, I promised her the moon and the stars.

I am one husband who, in a manner, was able to live up to his promise.

Here is the moon, carved in aquamarine by Glen Lehrer, with some stars set in the bale.

Wink

Aqua-MOON.jpg

Wink that s the sweetest thing ever!!!!!!!

Aww Wink! You are lovely!

*melty heart*

awww that''s so sweet!!

Oh what a thread! Wink, thank you for answering. Your ring (and I imagine your wife''s ring) are beautiful.

Date: 3/2/2010 7:29:51 AM
Author: Wink

Here is the moon, carved in aquamarine by Glen Lehrer, with some stars set in the bale.

Wink

That''s so sweet! And your wedding bands are beautiful!

More, more, more!
1.gif

Very cool ring Wink!

Very sweet Wink.

Date: 3/2/2010 7:29:51 AM
Author: Wink

Wink

I am totally tearing up! That is so sweet, Wink!
5.gif

Very cool, Wink!

This is one I had made for myself. It''s 10mm Nigerian tourmaline, with matched Tanzanian Chrome Tourms for the side stones. The goldsmith is Pernilla Ahrnstedt of Vancouver. www.pernilla.ca

Rub-J-Ring-Pernilla_02a_thumb.jpg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP