shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendors.. show us your/your partners ring!

lelser

Shiny_Rock
Trade
and the hand shot. Notice my elegant "gem cutter special" manicure :) The secret is sintered laps and WD40!

Rub-J-Ring-Pernilla_08a_thumb.jpg

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is a wicked KILLER ring Lelser.

I loved also the manicure. There are couple of reasons I always wear gloves in my videos, one I don''t like to smear the polish on the rings, and two, I do NOT want people to be watching my fingernails.

Wink

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wink, I love your ring! That finish is great and I bet that blue diamond just pops on that high kt gold. Very nice!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous and unique rings Wink and Lesler! ..and I especially love the moon & stars! So sweet!
12.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings...
10.gif

Wink, that is one of the sweetest things I''ve ever seen
30.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY COOL Y''all
41.gif

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 5:44:39 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 3/2/2010 7:29:51 AM
Author: Wink
When I married Resa, I promised her the moon and the stars.

I am one husband who, in a manner, was able to live up to his promise.

Here is the moon, carved in aquamarine by Glen Lehrer, with some stars set in the bale.

Wink
Oh Wink, that''s so sweet and so romantic. What a doll you are. What a treasured gift..
I agree with SDL you are a romantic, the pendant is fabulous and so different but the ring is wonderful too!

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I''d love to contribute - gotta see what I have by way of photos first! Uumm, are these for rings only too?

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Wink and Lelser, both of your rings are gorgeous! Wink, I love the moon & the stars...very sweet!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 7:39:38 PM
Author: HeartingDiamonds
I''d love to contribute - gotta see what I have by way of photos first! Uumm, are these for rings only too?
Oh Grace, I would love to see pics of what you have (rings or other...LOL)!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lelsar-your ring is to die for! GORGEOUS!!!!!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 12:29:09 PM
Author: lelser
and the hand shot. Notice my elegant ''gem cutter special'' manicure :) The secret is sintered laps and WD40!

Lelser - that is a powerful looking ring - such a beautiful centre stone!

boonerings

Shiny_Rock
Here''s one I made for Trish. I wasn''t sure if I could inlay meteorite in a tension set, but it worked well. It has a Sky Blue Topaz, one of her favorite stones.

meteoritevenus.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
What beautiful vendor rings!!

Wink-You''re such a sweet guy giving your wife the moon and the stars!!

Lesler-Holy Moley!!! What a beautiful ring!!!

Boone-I didn''t know you could use meteorite for an inlay! What an awesome design!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 10:52:51 PM
Author: boonerings
Here''s one I made for Trish. I wasn''t sure if I could inlay meteorite in a tension set, but it worked well. It has a Sky Blue Topaz, one of her favorite stones.

i love the slate grey color of meteorite - i''m sure the topaz looks like a patch of clear blue sky showing through storm clouds.

photos wouldn''t do this ring justice - i''ll bet it''s gorgeous in person.

nice job :)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow! I''m glad some people are responding! Lovely & fun to see what they do for themselves/loved ones!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
This is a great thread! All of these are so different than what we usually have in SMTR. I hope more vendors post a pic or two!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting your beautiful pieces. I hopes this encourages some other vendors to post their rings and things, oh please
35.gif

lelser

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Not a ring, but a big bracelet. The stones are a Nigerian Tourmaline and Tanzania Spinel. The bracelet was designed and made by Kristen Jones in Vancouver. http://www.queenbijoux.com/index.html

Tour-J-Bracelet-0002a-Kristen_thumb.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What an awesome thread! And wink, you''re SO sweet!!!!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 10:52:51 PM
Author: boonerings

I didn''t know you could inlay meteorite either. Very interesting.

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
One of my favorites pieces, which I wear as my RHR. This ring ring used to be Erica''s, but something about it had her uncomfortable so I was only too willing to take it from her (what are partners for, I always say!)

31.gif
31.gif

A 3-stone with 2.50ctw side OEC side stones and a sapphire center stone. Original piece from the Edwardian era.

JbEG OEC 1.jpg

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Same ring, another view (finger credit to Erica
1.gif
)

JBEG OEC 2.jpg

boonerings

Shiny_Rock
Here''s another interesting one I did for Trish. It''s a tension set in titanium. This took a different method of manufacture than what I''m used to, so it was an exercise in proving out the technology.

embraceboone.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
What a great thread! I love all the pieces so far.

Yay for Wink and Rhino, two men (besides, of course, Kenny and Queen Mum) who aren''t afraid to wear a diamond ring.

Wink, the moon and the stars pendant is so wonderful, and you are such a sweetheart to come up with the "give her the moon and the stars" concept and put it in a piece of jewelry - what a lovely heirloom!

Lelser and Boone, your/your spouse''s rings are incredible. Such dramatic shapes, materials, colors. I would have a hard time picking a favorite.

Grace, how nice for you that Erica found that gorgeous Edwardian ring uncomfortable! The profile is amazing and the condition and quality of the diamonds and sapphires is amazing considering how old that ring is.

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Boonerings, Meteorite???!!! That is soooo cool! And it makes a lovely ring as well. And Hearting diamonds, That 3 stone is my dream ring! Beautiful!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
This is a terrific thread. Wink I love the 22k gold wedding band with the blue diamond. And the pendant you had made for your wife is fabulous.

Lelser, I had commented in the original thread what a very sharp looking ring you have.

Bruce Boone, very cool rings!

Grace, that is a lovely ring!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Grace-That ring is stunning.
30.gif
30.gif

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you for the kind words,everyone!

Wink, I too, dislike showing my hand and fingers. My nails are abnormally soft and thin so manicures dont work for me and I work A LOT with hands so they always look like I was digging up my backyard with them!

Bruce, those pieces are bee-yoo-ti-ful! Very artsy!!

This is my ring, a 3.50ct cushion set in a vintage 8-prong solitaire.

Jbeg cushion hand.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2010 11:50:51 AM
Author: HeartingDiamonds
This is my ring, a 3.50ct cushion set in a vintage 8-prong solitaire.
I think I was just blinded. Holy moly mother of bling. That is AMAZING.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results