shape
carat
color
clarity

VCA Obsession

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it bad that I created a whole new thread for my collection? And my pics aren’t even complete? I confess I’ve been inordinately preoccupied by VCA lately. Maybe this thread can be cathartic. I apologize to those who aren’t interested in these pieces. It’s not a big collection by any means, if you’ve seen those on the other forum. But VCA is addictive.

01CFC7A5-C0A0-4C4A-9EBA-9F3116D2A84B.jpeg 008AF097-3327-4FC4-AE20-B9C37C5EA876.jpeg
Left to right:
Turquoise butterfly Sweet Alhambra bracelet
Carnelian Sweet Alhambra bracelet

Five motif vintage Alhambra bracelets
Onyx and white gold
Blue agate and yellow gold
Solid Rose gold
Onyx and yellow gold
Missing: chalcedony and white gold
Missing: new addition

Vintage Alhambra Pendants:
Pave white gold
Gray mother of Pearl and rose gold
Missing: mother of Pearl and white gold
Missing: mother of Pearl and yellow gold Pure Alhambra
On top:
White gold perlee ring
White gold signature perlee bangle

White gold stacking:
A4577BB3-12CF-409E-8347-C3A1FB92F182.jpeg 1BF34066-DFAB-456A-9E50-4674D86364BB.jpeg

Yellow/rose gold stacking:
17767DB7-1816-4D5A-AA5B-245463C5BDAE.jpeg 31598D84-03F4-48D3-B8FA-0704D5FDD488.jpeg
My daughter likes the sweet carnelian the best.
FE056F55-C6AC-4284-A4F7-CBE63F03FD07.jpeg

Last edited:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore the clover look and the layered bracelet look with your e-ring is a match made in heaven:love:Gorgeous!

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I have been following your VCA journey (ok ok stalking lol) and I love the bracelets, I really like the little butterfly and white gold bracelet, so cute.:kiss2:
You have such a cool, casual way of wearing your VCA, I am genuinely in awe of how effortlessly you can layer your pieces.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummy! I adore them all, but I especially love the gold clovers stacked on you. Do they stay layered like that, or end up in a tangle?

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW! You're VCA collection is TDF!!! I especially love the stacked bracelets, casual yet so elegant!
Curious, what is the "Missing: new addition"?!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a stunning collection @LLJsmom.
And MK completes it all with such beauty and uniqueness. It's a perfect combo.

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love your collection! Esp the blue agate bracelet :love:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a lovely collection @LLJsmom!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful collection!!! Thank you for the pictures!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it all!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore the clover look and the layered bracelet look with your e-ring is a match made in heaven:love:Gorgeous!
Thank you @D&T . I do love an OEC with the vintage and perlee collection. I think it may be because the perlee edges remind me of millgrain. I tried on an MRB stone and I don't like it as much on the same hand.

I have been following your VCA journey (ok ok stalking lol) and I love the bracelets, I really like the little butterfly and white gold bracelet, so cute.:kiss2:
You have such a cool, casual way of wearing your VCA, I am genuinely in awe of how effortlessly you can layer your pieces.
Thank you @Weeivy73 . The white gold pieces are my favorite too. To be honest, I don't layer that much. I usually wear each piece alone. I just posted layering pics because so many people love to layer. So far I've chosen only casual VCA pieces and they seem to work with anything, jeans, shorts, t-shirts, whatever. There are some dressier pieces (what I think as dressier) that I wouldn't wear with cutoffs. But these bracelets are very basic.

Yummy! I adore them all, but I especially love the gold clovers stacked on you. Do they stay layered like that, or end up in a tangle?
Thank you @Alex T . The yellow and rose gold have a very luxe feel. If I do stack, they mostly stay like that. It's probably because I size my bracelets really tightly because I don't like them to touch my palm, which gets in the way when I'm working on the computer. There is no place for it to move. Most people prefer more room for movement. And all the rose and yellow gold pieces are sized to fit my mom as well, whose wrist is even smaller than mine.

WOW! You're VCA collection is TDF!!! I especially love the stacked bracelets, casual yet so elegant!
Curious, what is the "Missing: new addition"?!!
Thank you @CareBear . I should be getting it next week, and will post updated pics. That should be it for a while.

Gorgeous!!
Thank you @MakingTheGrade ! :wavey:
You have a stunning collection @LLJsmom.
And MK completes it all with such beauty and uniqueness. It's a perfect combo.
Thank you @missy . I gotta admit, MK really does work with vintage VCA.

Love your collection! Esp the blue agate bracelet :love:
Thank you @ringcat . With VCA, I have finally become a collector. I usually would reach for the white gold pieces before the yellow gold, but the pieces are so beautiful that I don't mind owning them.

Beautiful collection!!!
Thank you! @kayla17 :wavey:

You have a lovely collection @LLJsmom!
Thank you @tyty333 !:wavey:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Y'all have me wanting Frivolé earrings so bad! :twisted2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Q

Queenie60

Great collection as I'm drooling over your lovelies! Thank you for sharing and enjoy each an every piece!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom, your collection is just gorgeous, I love every piece. I've said it before and I'll say it again - you wear this jewelry so well, it looks so natural and just perfect on you, like it was made for you. It just fits into your whole look so well. Really beautiful. :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This. I’ve tried VCA and I just can’t pull it off, but you make it look amazing and easy, even with jeans!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great collection as I'm drooling over your lovelies! Thank you for sharing and enjoy each an every piece!
Thank you @Queenie60 You are so kind. I hope you’re doing well. Sorry I won’t see you at the GTG.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom, your collection is just gorgeous, I love every piece. I've said it before and I'll say it again - you wear this jewelry so well, it looks so natural and just perfect on you, like it was made for you. It just fits into your whole look so well. Really beautiful. :love:
@junebug17 you are so sweet and kind. Thank you. I miss you. I hope I can see next time I’m out there. And June, maybe I can enable a little bit? It would look great and natural on you too. I’m not lying.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those 3 gold clovers...OH MY!!

But I'd like to see the Perlee bangle with the chalcedony and white gold clover bracelet! I'm thinking jeans, white shirt, VCA combo, dinner by the ocean on a summer's evening.... That's not a look - that's a lifestyle!!

Congratulations on a beautiful collection, @LLJsmom!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This. I’ve tried VCA and I just can’t pull it off, but you make it look amazing and easy, even with jeans!
@yennyfire You can totally do this. I’m serious. If I didn’t wear it with jeans I would never wear them at all. It’s just a state of mind. This stuff is too expensive not to amortize the hell out of it with as many wears as possible. Next time you’re at a VCA you have to try some on and post it in the VCA thread. It takes getting used to. THats all. I swear. I am the least fancy person you will ever meet.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those 3 gold clovers...OH MY!!

But I'd like to see the Perlee bangle with the chalcedony and white gold clover bracelet! I'm thinking jeans, white shirt, VCA combo, dinner by the ocean on a summer's evening.... That's not a look - that's a lifestyle!!

Congratulations on a beautiful collection, @LLJsmom!
Thank you so much @mrs-b I wish I had that lifestyle!! . It’s more all that, at the office under fluorescent lights. And then scarfing down a burrito in the car at 8 pm waiting for the kids. I’ll post some pics next week that may actually be very close to what you’re talking about. Jewelry wise.

PS. I can se the YG on you. But it would be much prettier on you with your fair skin.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @mrs-b I wish I had that lifestyle!! . It’s more all that, at the office under fluorescent lights. And then scarfing down a burrito in the car at 8 pm waiting for the kids. I’ll post some pics next week that may actually be very close to what you’re talking about. Jewelry wise.

PS. I can se the YG on you. But it would be much prettier on you with your fair skin.

Oh please. I just realized today, while looking at your photos, that you do, in fact, have the prettiest hands and arms in the entire world. I wasn't aware of it before, but I realize it now. And don't bother arguing with me because I argue harder and won't listen to you anyway. You have BEAUTIFUL hands and arms and they were made for VCA. The part I related to the most was the burrito in the car. Altho - today is actually my birthday, so we'll be getting dolled up and going out for lobster this evening, and it will give me a chance to wear my big SS pearl and diamond drop earrings, which always makes me happy. :))

I'm looking forward to seeing your new purchase! And...<polite cough>...a few more photos wouldn't hurt anyone. (I'm looking at YOU, Perlee bangle and chalcedony and white gold Alhambra bracelet!!)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@yennyfire You can totally do this. I’m serious. If I didn’t wear it with jeans I would never wear them at all. It’s just a state of mind. This stuff is too expensive not to amortize the hell out of it with as many wears as possible. Next time you’re at a VCA you have to try some on and post it in the VCA thread. It takes getting used to. THats all. I swear. I am the least fancy person you will ever meet.
It’s a deal! Now to look up VCA shops near me! :whistle:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Yellow/rose gold stacking:
17767DB7-1816-4D5A-AA5B-245463C5BDAE.jpeg 31598D84-03F4-48D3-B8FA-0704D5FDD488.jpeg
My daughter likes the sweet carnelian the best.
FE056F55-C6AC-4284-A4F7-CBE63F03FD07.jpeg

That yg/rg stack has me swooning. If I saw you irl I probably could not let you go by without stopping you to admire.

Your collection is utterly stunning- thanks for the thread!

FutureGracie

Rough_Rock
Beautiful collection and that bangle is so lovely. It looks like there is engraving on it..... I’m curious what is says.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results