shape
carat
color
clarity

VCA Day!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm probably breaking a rule here creating a thread just for a VCA piece, but this little guy is just toooo beautiful. Seriously. And it qualifies as jewelry, right? It soooo was not what I had planned on getting, but I love this one. Love it. And if I post this little thing, then maybe Phoenix can create a separate thread for her PAVE Love and her Perlee with diamonds.

Just gotta post the pictures... Anyway, some of you know I've been hunting for another piece to go with my butterfly. At first I thought I would go with the white gold with diamonds, but when I finally put it own, it just looked bland. :| I was about to leave when I thought I would try something that I probably wouldn't like, but what the heck. I was already there. I put it on, and bam. It hit me. I loved it. It must be the color that I love. I thought I couldn't go with something like rose b/c I'm super match-matchy and my left hand is all white gold/platinum. But it looks great. Darn VCA. ;)) The piece is really so very, very pretty. So beautiful really. I feel it makes my butterfly look bluer.

vca1.jpg

vca_together.jpg

vca3.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is what I was sure would be the piece for me. But it just didn't do it for me. Strange right? I really tried to love it. It looked small to me. But it's the same size as the carnelian... Don't get it. Maybe it's the color that grabs your attention.

vca_wg.jpeg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because of you I'm stalking a butterfly bracelet. Love your combinations! :love:

Q

Queenie60

Looks great! They go together quite well. Glad you found something you like. :appl: :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1466822357|4047974 said:
Because of you I'm stalking a butterfly bracelet. Love your combinations! :love:

Yay!! I mean, I'm sorry Mayk. No I'm not. It would be sooooo cooool to have a VCA butterfly twin. :D

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're absolutely right about the carnelian and rose gold making the butterfly pop! Who woulda thunk it? Rather, the white gold washes out the butterfly!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your VCA bracelets together!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some more pics.

vca_box.jpeg

vca6.jpeg

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That little pop of color did the trick! It looks great, congrats on your new piece!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jewelry is such a personal thing - the most important factor is having what you love! It does have to 'speak' to you on some level - so glad you found what you really love! It's beautiful!

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
I love it! And I love the color combo with your butterfly. You all are making me want to get on an airplane to visit VCA again! :love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Those look AMAZING together!! [emoji7][emoji7]

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous bold choice, that in reality looks simply perfect. :appl: Super cute, yet elegant (which is tough to pull off in tandem).

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your bracelets. They look fabulous together.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful. I can see why you fell instantly in love with it. It really makes the turquoise pop too, so perfect combination! I'm loving the subtle but expressive pops of color on you.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I really love the combination of your bracelets together! :love: They look amazing especially with your ring! :appl: The color combination works so well together. Great choice! Congratulations! :clap:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Carnelian is probably my favourite VCA colour. But I also love that blue butterfly and am quite sure one is coming my way sooner or later. I LOVE the two together!! They look perfect on your wrist. :appl:

(LLJsmom, I do already have a thread on my Cartier Love pavé and VCA Perlée clover, lol).

All these beautiful VCA pieces are intensifying my love for VCA. I'd love for us to meet up some day, LLJsmom, and go shopping at VCA together.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1466822094|4047969 said:
Yay!!! Great choice! :bigsmile: :appl:
Thanks DS. I tried on the five motif. Now that was stunning. But $9K was not in the cards. Lol.

Mayk said:
Thank you Mayk. I sure hope to see a thread from you soon... :Up_to_something:

Queenie60 said:
Looks great! They go together quite well. Glad you found something you like. :appl: :wavey:
Thanks Queenie60. I am very happy too that I found something that I just knew.

PintoBean said:
You're absolutely right about the carnelian and rose gold making the butterfly pop! Who woulda thunk it? Rather, the white gold washes out the butterfly!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your VCA bracelets together!!
Exactly PintoBean. Who woulda thunk? I thought it would totally clash, but the rose gold blends so well with my skin that it's almost a neutral. That leaves only the deep red to highlight the blue. I swear I am not an artist with an eye for color. Luckily I'm just obsessed with VCA and didn't want to leave the store without trying everything on.

sarahb said:
That little pop of color did the trick! It looks great, congrats on your new piece!!
Thanks sarahb. Yeah, exactly that, the pop of color.

MissGotRocks said:
Jewelry is such a personal thing - the most important factor is having what you love! It does have to 'speak' to you on some level - so glad you found what you really love! It's beautiful!
MGR, that is so true. Jewelry is very personal. I think I tend to try to find an equation so I don't have to think or take risks. Even asking to see the rose gold with carnelian seemed like a silly risk to me. I'm glad I tried. I think that is why the risk takers sometimes come up with the most amazing stuff you would have never imagined would look good, but does.

grateful4life said:
I love it! And I love the color combo with your butterfly. You all are making me want to get on an airplane to visit VCA again! :love:
grateful4life, thank you. VCA is worth a plane trip. Where is the closest one to you?

msop04 said:
Wow!! Those look AMAZING together!! [emoji7][emoji7]
Thanks msop04. It's hilariously tiny compared to that huge icy rock on your finger, but it packs a punch. I gotta say I love your blue pills. Your pics are stunning.

SparklySoprano said:
Fabulous bold choice, that in reality looks simply perfect. :appl: Super cute, yet elegant (which is tough to pull off in tandem).
SparklySoprano, thank you. "super cute yet elegant" is so true. Thanks for articulating that. I didn't think of it as bold, but I guess it actually is. In my mind, I kept thinking "too casual"! But my mom who looked at everything together with me, saw it and right away said, "just buy it now". So I immediately whipped out the credit card. I think she saw what you did.

marcy said:
I love your bracelets. They look fabulous together.
Thank you marcy! Love you.

Confection10 said:
I like a lot! They are very pretty :wavey: .
Thank you Confection10. It is truly pretty, you know, like the prettiest girl in the class that you can't help but stare at.

JDDN said:
Absolutely beautiful. I can see why you fell instantly in love with it. It really makes the turquoise pop too, so perfect combination! I'm loving the subtle but expressive pops of color on you.
JDDN, thank you. Again, it's the color. Would never have guessed. I guess it reinforces my general modus operandi of trying everything cause you never know...

Rockinruby said:
Wow! I really love the combination of your bracelets together! :love: They look amazing especially with your ring! :appl: The color combination works so well together. Great choice! Congratulations! :clap:
Thank you Rockinruby! I am happy with how it all works together. It's super comfy to my eye.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1466831443|4048069 said:

Carnelian is probably my favourite VCA colour. But I also love that blue butterfly and am quite sure one is coming my way sooner or later. I LOVE the two together!! They look perfect on your wrist. :appl:

(LLJsmom, I do already have a thread on my Cartier Love pavé and VCA Perlée clover, lol).

All these beautiful VCA pieces are intensifying my love for VCA. I'd love for us to meet up some day, LLJsmom, and go shopping at VCA together.

Hi Phoenix, thank you! I will look out for blue on your arm! :D
I was thinking about a thread just for your LOVE. AND a separate thread on your Perlee. Sorry, don't mean to be pushy. :)

Phoenix, if we ever went to VCA together, I will have to bring my sleeping bag. I would never want to leave. I would camp out there, except maybe VCA would not appreciate that. However, I bet VCA would be ok with you spending the night. ;-)

I wonder if I could get a heart in carnelian. And then maybe a different piece in the clover... Is three too much on one arm?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1466833139|4048075 said:
Phoenix|1466831443|4048069 said:

Hi Phoenix, thank you! I will look out for blue on your arm! :D
I was thinking about a thread just for your LOVE. AND a separate thread on your Perlee. Sorry, don't mean to be pushy. :)

Phoenix, if we ever went to VCA together, I will have to bring my sleeping bag. I would never want to leave. I would camp out there, except maybe VCA would not appreciate that. However, I bet VCA would be ok with you spending the night. ;-)

I wonder if I could get a heart in carnelian. And then maybe a different piece in the clover... Is three too much on one arm?

Haha, your post cracks me up!! I did know that you'd meant a separate thread(s)! :wink2:

I'd bet on VCA not letting either one of us stay there overnight, but we could certainly try, lol.

Nah, 3 is certainly not too much. I love the heart too. Have you seen varying combos on the internet? :love:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the look LLJ'smom!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, stunning!! Absolutely love it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection. :love: :love: :love:

I love the colors and together on your wrist I cannot think of a more beautiful combination. They look like they just belong there. Just right. So sophisticated yet simple. Elegant yet down to earth. Pretty, sweet and stunning. LOVE. :love:
See? When you find the perfect combination you just know it. :appl:

I cannot think of a more beautiful wrist to wear such beautiful bling! Wear in health and happiness!!!

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
Super sweet combination! Love love VCA. :love: :love: :love: :love:

mol42

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful combination! They look great on you.

It just occurred to me--- with the Red carnelian, Blue turquoise, and your White diamond, you are all set for the Fourth of July!! Lol wear it in good health and much pleasure :lol:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mol42|1466892567|4048344 said:
What a beautiful combination! They look great on you.

It just occurred to me--- with the Red carnelian, Blue turquoise, and your White diamond, you are all set for the Fourth of July!! Lol wear it in good health and much pleasure :lol:

Thanks mol42. I saw that you have the vintage MOP in yellow gold pendant. How often do you wear it? Are you glad you bought that piece?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
RosieR|1466846913|4048103 said:
I love the look LLJ'smom!
Thank you RosieR! :wavey:

Alex T said:
Stunning, stunning!! Absolutely love it!
Thank you Alex T. You're so sweet. :wavey:

missy said:
Perfection. :love: :love: :love:
I love the colors and together on your wrist I cannot think of a more beautiful combination. They look like they just belong there. Just right. So sophisticated yet simple. Elegant yet down to earth. Pretty, sweet and stunning. LOVE. :love:
See? When you find the perfect combination you just know it. :appl:
I cannot think of a more beautiful wrist to wear such beautiful bling! Wear in health and happiness!!!
Thank you missy. :D You are always so supportive.

Fulvia said:
Super sweet combination! Love love VCA. :love: :love: :love: :love:
Thanks Fulvia. I feel that way too. I am considering changing it to a heart. :D

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Written by grateful4life:

grateful4life, thank you. VCA is worth a plane trip. Where is the closest one to you?

The closest VCA is Chicago...but still a long car ride or plane flight away (probably a good thing). I love the one piece of VCA that I own (MOP 5 motif in yellow gold) that I bought when we were in Singapore a few months ago. I wear it almost every day :appl: Our anniversary is coming up. I'm so torn...I'd love another VCA, I also love the Cartier watches, and I love art! Decisions, decisions... :think:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote jewelry for the anniversary, grateful4life!!! Art is good to buy for July 4th or Labor Day! :lol: (New gift occasions! ;)) )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results