color
clarity

VCA Day!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
grateful4life|1466903181|4048384 said:
Written by grateful4life:
I love it! And I love the color combo with your butterfly. You all are making me want to get on an airplane to visit VCA again! :love:

grateful4life, thank you. VCA is worth a plane trip. Where is the closest one to you?

The closest VCA is Chicago...but still a long car ride or plane flight away (probably a good thing). I love the one piece of VCA that I own (MOP 5 motif in yellow gold) that I bought when we were in Singapore a few months ago. I wear it almost every day :appl: Our anniversary is coming up. I'm so torn...I'd love another VCA, I also love the Cartier watches, and I love art! Decisions, decisions... :think:

I'm with DS, jewellery all the way!! Another VCA?

mol42

Shiny_Rock
LLJsmom said:
mol42|1466892567|4048344 said:
What a beautiful combination! They look great on you.

It just occurred to me--- with the Red carnelian, Blue turquoise, and your White diamond, you are all set for the Fourth of July!! Lol wear it in good health and much pleasure :lol:

Thanks mol42. I saw that you have the vintage MOP in yellow gold pendant. How often do you wear it? Are you glad you bought that piece?

Hi LLJsmom,
I wear my vintage MOP in yg a LOT. Actually I'm surprised I wear it as often as I do, which is about 4-5x/week. 90% of my jewelry is in white metal colors and I really expected to purchase the MOP in wg. However, when I tried it on, it didn't look as good on my skin tone as the YG. I read somewhere that the MOP is like a newer version of the pearl necklace, and even though Alhambra has been around for decades, it feels new TO ME. Like pearls, the color is so versatile and goes with just about everything. I am really glad I bought it, and I always wear it with my MOP sweet studs, which incidentally is the first and only "set" of matching earrings and pendant I have.
Now, I'm planning my next VCA purchase. What about you?

It sure is fun to try everything on but boy, is it dangerous. The last time my SA offered for me to try pieces on, I left the store coveting a whole new list of jewelry items that I never even knew I wanted!

VCA is a very dangerous and slippery slope :$$):

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it LLJSmom!!!! I like it on you much better than the diamond one…it looks great with your butterfly! :appl: Goes to show how important it is to try things on…it's beautiful and you sound like you really love it, I'm happy for you, enjoy it! :dance:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, I never imagine the carnelian to pair so well with the turquoise butterfly! Do the VCA bracelets fit your wrist as is, or did you have to get them shortened?

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love those!! so pretty together.

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh very pretty! I think you made the right choice! The pop of color just makes both pieces stand out! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1466956777|4048527 said:
LLJsmom, I never imagine the carnelian to pair so well with the turquoise butterfly! Do the VCA bracelets fit your wrist as is, or did you have to get them shortened?

Hi CareBear, i wear it on the shorter length. I did not need it shortened. I guess it pays to try everything! Or at least I pays for VCA.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful on you!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! These are both stunning. They look great together and they look great on you.
Congrats :wavey: Enjoy wearing these beauties.

luv2sparkles

Rough_Rock
Your bracelets are beautiful!! :love: :love: Turquoise VCA are hard to find and limited in supply. It's a beautiful piece to add to your collections.

fofolala

Rough_Rock
did you sell your alhambra bracelet? i cant find your LT or PS posts anymore

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Oops looks like this an older post but still.. love!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
did you sell your alhambra bracelet? i cant find your LT or PS posts anymore

If you’re interested please contact me via louetroop. Look for “paper airplane necklace”. Just email me and I can send you pics. Thank!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results