shape
carat
color
clarity

Valentine Engagement!!! 1.02ct F VS2 Tiffany Solitaire, Thank you PSers for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 10:23:26 PM
Author: kamahsutra
Date: 2/18/2009 9:10:19 PM

Author: grapegravity

Stunning!!
30.gif
Congrats!!

Are you planning to get the matching w-band from Tiffany?
31.gif
Yes, she''s planning to get the 2.5mm Channel Set band and I''m getting the plain old 4.5mm Lucida band... guys get no rocks..
3.gif

We''re going to wait until the exchange rate is close to our favor... on par??!!!?
31.gif

Excellent!!!
3.gif
(My FI has 3mm Lucida~~)
2.gif

Please post hand pics after your big day~~~
1.gif

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring and a lovely proposal story! I have found the staff at the Tiffany store inside The Somerset Collection to be very helpful AND friendly.

Thank you for sharing your story and pictures with us. Congratulations on a job well done!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, perfect and classic.

Well done and congratulations!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your beautiful ring and for doing research :).

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring, and it looks beautiful on your fiance''s hand - congrats on your engagement, and hats off to you for doing such great research and making such a great selection
1.gif

secondgreatestlove

Rough_Rock
Well done you! It really is the dream proposal
1.gif

Congratulations and best wishes for the exciting times ahead
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! It looks amazing on her hand!

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous rock! I hope my GF doesn''t stumble upon this thread... ;-)

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Such a gorgeous, classic ring! Congrats!!
1.gif

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
I had to come back and look for those handshots! The ring is simply amazing on her hand! Just gorgeous! Congratulations to you both again, and best wishes for a very VERY bright and happy future together!
5.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Take a bow! That is MAGNIFICENT! Your hard work and thoughtful consideration of your fiancee''s wishes certainly paid off. The ring is spectacular and looks beautiful on her hand!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to have another look, it truly is stunning!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kamahsutra

Rough_Rock
I found the original thread that I requested help on the rock that I got. I knew I forgot to thank one other member because I couldn''t quite remember their username. Props also go out to Stone-Cold11 the help as well.
9.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay for solitaires! (Haha, I''m obviously a fan since I have one too, and almost of the same stats -mine''s a 1ct F VS2) And very sweet story!

My fiance did some research too but accidentally wrote down notes on one of MY notebooks. So when I grabbed it to write down some school stuff, I noticed these funny letters and numbers, and it only took me like 5 seconds to realize they were diamond stats and prices! He proposed about 2 weeks later, hehe, I was still surprised though.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love the arrows action! Congratulations!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great ring and story, congratulations!!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
well, kamah! haven''t you raised the bar for everyone!!

every woman on this site now loves you and all the guys are probably grumbling and wishing you''d never found Pricescope!

GREAT job! well done! and many congratulations for your life together :)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/5/2009 10:01:35 AM
Author: whitby_2773

every woman on this site now loves you and all the guys are probably grumbling and wishing you''d never found Pricescope!

LOL!!

kamahsutra

Rough_Rock

Hahaha...
emembarrassed.gif

Actually, I still have a few single guy friends, and I have every intention of telling them to do some due diligence when looking for an eRing. Also going to post a link on my Facebook to PS. So expect more PS newbies to join in the near future!!!
Every woman deserves their dream eRing
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/5/2009 12:34:27 PM

Hahaha...
emembarrassed.gif

Actually, I still have a few single guy friends, and I have every intention of telling them to do some due diligence when looking for an eRing. Also going to post a link on my Facebook to PS. So expect more PS newbies to join in the near future!!!
9.gif
We will be keeping an eye out for them!
35.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this?!?! Fantastic job! Beautiful, classic ring! Congrats on your engagement!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Good job! It is incredibly gorgeous...

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Simply beautiful and what a sweet proposal story!!! Congrats!
36.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock

well, kamah! haven't you raised the bar for everyone!!

every woman on this site now loves you and all the guys are probably grumbling and wishing you'd never found Pricescope!

Hahaha...
emembarrassed.gif

9.gif

Ain't that the truth! My man has finally realised this, I am upgrading to a tiff-style sol right now (five years into a fantastic marriage!) . No diligence for him though, haven't 'improved' him to the point where he'll go to jewellery stores with me (I have more fun shopping alone anyway, methinks!)
31.gif

Seeing your photos has been fantastically helpful, so thank you so much for sharing your lovely story and your pics. The ring is beautifully elegant, that is for SURE!

The only concern for me in relation to the style is that I am a confirmed YG lover and am uncertain about how the knife-edge solitaire style will translate into the yellow colour! Am planning to go with the plain knife-edge YG wedding band to match.

I see the real deal next week for a preview!

Thanks again ksamah, and all the best for your nuptials!
35.gif

kamahsutra

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 4:20:31 AM
Author: LaraOnline

Hahaha...
emembarrassed.gif

9.gif

Ain''t that the truth! My man has finally realised this, I am upgrading to a tiff-style sol right now (five years into a fantastic marriage!) . No diligence for him though, haven''t ''improved'' him to the point where he''ll go to jewellery stores with me (I have more fun shopping alone anyway, methinks!)
31.gif

Seeing your photos has been fantastically helpful, so thank you so much for sharing your lovely story and your pics. The ring is beautifully elegant, that is for SURE!

The only concern for me in relation to the style is that I am a confirmed YG lover and am uncertain about how the knife-edge solitaire style will translate into the yellow colour! Am planning to go with the plain knife-edge YG wedding band to match.

I see the real deal next week for a preview!

Thanks again ksamah, and all the best for your nuptials!
35.gif
Hi Lara,

No need to wait till next week for a preview, here''s a pic of how it might look in YG, you may have already seen this pic. If not, enjoy
31.gif

tiffanyYGsolitarie.JPG

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock

i adore yellow gold - that''s going to be goooooorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results