shape
carat
color
clarity

Valentine Engagement!!! 1.02ct F VS2 Tiffany Solitaire, Thank you PSers for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d love to see even more hand shots!!!!!!!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Fabu!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

kamahsutra

Rough_Rock
Request will be granted, more hand shots to follow
9.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty...congratulations on your engagement!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
very beautiful ring. congrats!!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Yes please more hand shots! I love how the prongs are set with the arrows! So Gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!!!
emsmile.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
When we were choosing my ring it was down to the tiffany solitaire and the ritani endless love ... i ended up with the Ritani which I am THRILLED about but everytime I see the tiff''s my heart goes pitter patter! It is perfect! congrats!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, you did a fabulous job!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif
Beautiful classic solitaire!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You definitely did a fabulous job! Smart man to get what she really wanted! I love it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nothing more classic than that! Congrats! It is beautiful!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful beautiful ring! And what a sweet story, the lengths you went through to get that ring. Absolutely perfect!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! It''s scrumptious!!
36.gif

kamahsutra

Rough_Rock
Ok, as promised... Here are some more handshots.
31.gif

hdyjhandshot1.JPG

kamahsutra

Rough_Rock
Probably my fave handshot

hdyjhandshot3.JPG

kamahsutra

Rough_Rock
And one more. Once again, thank you all for you kind words and wishes. Enjoy the eye candy!!!
9.gif

hdyjtiffidealscope5.JPG

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You get an A++++ in my book! Something about those Tiffany rings that just make me swoon! Kudos to you for researching the stones they had and picking the best one - looks like a gorgeous stone. Biggest kudos go for buying her exactly what she wanted - that ring and that decision will bring her years of joy.

This has got to be one of my fav engagement stories here on PS! Congrats to you both and best wishes for a wonderful life ahead - you are off to a great start!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did an amazing job acquiring perfection! Congratulations on your engagement AND a stunning ring!

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
What a great story, and that ring is simply TDF!
30.gif

Kat

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Stunning!!
30.gif
Congrats!!

Are you planning to get the matching w-band from Tiffany?
31.gif

cdogstu99

Rough_Rock
Wow! Congrats! That is a killer ring. And you''re story sounds so similar to what i''m going through right now. I haven''t closed on anything yet, but i know my girl longs for a tiffany. Any idea on a price for that baby? If you don''t want to reveal i understand. I went to tiffany''s looking at stuff in the 1.25ct range, H-I color and just wasn''t blown away. Maybe i just need to step it down a notch in size. Also, as to IS, I assume you mean Ideal Scope? Where exactly do you get the instrument to take those pics? Again, great work!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
you did a FABULOUS job!!!
36.gif
the ring looks so elegant on her finger. congratulations and what a beautiful story!

kamahsutra

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 9:10:19 PM
Author: grapegravity
Stunning!!
30.gif
Congrats!!

Are you planning to get the matching w-band from Tiffany?
31.gif
Yes, she''s planning to get the 2.5mm Channel Set band and I''m getting the plain old 4.5mm Lucida band... guys get no rocks..
3.gif

We''re going to wait until the exchange rate is close to our favor... on par??!!!?
31.gif

kamahsutra

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 9:44:38 PM
Author: cdogstu99
Wow! Congrats! That is a killer ring. And you''re story sounds so similar to what i''m going through right now. I haven''t closed on anything yet, but i know my girl longs for a tiffany. Any idea on a price for that baby? If you don''t want to reveal i understand. I went to tiffany''s looking at stuff in the 1.25ct range, H-I color and just wasn''t blown away. Maybe i just need to step it down a notch in size. Also, as to IS, I assume you mean Ideal Scope? Where exactly do you get the instrument to take those pics? Again, great work!
Price isn''t a very big secret at Tiffany. You can call them up and ask for a roughly 1ct F VS2 and you get an idea of how much you''re looking at. Their pricing is standardized within the same country. Yes, IS is the ideal scope. You can order it online or look at the list of stores listed on their site http://www.ideal-scope.com/resellers.asp. It''s a great little tool. Tiffany is like any B&M store, you just have to be diligent in your search for the right stone, and always ask for all the info you can get out of them. Good luck on your hunt!!!
1.gif

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
oh what a lovely proposal and Congratulations!
36.gif
. I love the ring it is a beauty
30.gif
congrats again
1.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
wow kamahsutra that''s a gorgeous ring
30.gif
nothings as classic as the tiffany setting, and you got a fabulous stone from the looks of it...congratulations on your engagement
36.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 7:21:52 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
You definitely did a fabulous job! Smart man to get what she really wanted! I love it!
What diamondseeker said! The ring is beautiful
30.gif

aggie012

Rough_Rock
congrats! you did well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results