shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Valentina: 2.26ct OEC, fancy pink diamonds, and hearts.

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
I love Valentina, she's insanely gorgeous!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring.... Lovely!
Enjoy!

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh! WOW! :love:
The most beautiful thing I've seen in a very long time. Absolutely gorgeous.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring, congrats!!! And big hugs to you as well, you deserve something beautiful!!!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I demand more pictures with the newest batch of Parisian Macarons :razz: :cheeky:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Madelise! Valentine is a stunning creation.
I love all the detailing and design choices.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely adore this :love: The style, the colors, the pink hearts - its just mind blowingly beautiful!!

Whatever horrible journey you have been through, and I am not aware if the details, I am so very happy that you have found your way through the fog & recognized yourself for who & what you are. And now that you have done that, you are a true Warrior! You can take on the world! And your precious work of art will take it on with you :appl:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring, she is absoluetley gorgeous! Thanks for the macaroon shots! :love: :appl:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Drop dead gorgeous ring! I LOVE it! And your photos are amazing, very professional. AND you have sparkly pink nails! Perfect Valentine's Day bling, hope you have a lovely day.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
wowee! you are very creative and DK did a beautiful job on creating it!

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
Oh. My. Gosh. You told this story so well, this is beautiful and perfect for you!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, so lovely! Thank you for sharing your journey with us. I think it's wonderful that you had the strength to let go of a relationship that wasn't right. You saved yourself and him from long-term heartache. Lovely project, lovely ring. Also, I have you to thank for my interest in and love of macarons!!

EC4me

Rough_Rock
Valentina is gorgeous! What a beautiful way to start fresh in 2015!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Madelise, that is just GORGEOUS! Love all the beautiful pics, especially the cookie ones! Wear Valentina in good health and happy spirits!!!

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! So so beautiful!

Just had another drool over the pics just noticed the hearts underneath me o my love that ring :clap: :clap: :clap:

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
A beautiful ring that signifies the beginning of a new and hopefully much happier time in your life.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just like the name, Valentina is beautiful! May 2015 bring you as much pleasure as this beautiful ring will.

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Valentina is one of the most beautiful and unique rings I have ever seen. Congratulations on designing and creating a timeless and stunning piece. The story behind the ring is very moving. It takes courage to get through one of life's difficult journeys and you are clearly a strong and wise woman!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Valentina is exquisite!! What a transformation of the stone and of you! Love your story, you are a strong amazing woman!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

IceQueen2014

Rough_Rock
This is not typically my style but OMG this is gorgeous!!!! So beautiful and unique!! Great vision and style!!! And I love her name!!

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock
So very, very pretty! :love:

And such a wonderful way to celebrate finding yourself again after the heartache. May you find strength each time you look at Valentina knowing that you can, you WILL be strong, no matter what heartache life brings to you.

Congratulations on your great discovery. :clap: :clap: :clap: ..and wear your ring with a smile on your lips, a song in your mouth and joy in your heart because though the night may be dark, joy comes fresh and new every morning.

Hugs to you!!!!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Love you, love that fabulous ring, love your beautiful soul and your penchant for painting the story so we can feel how you feel. My favorite part of the story is about how your great aunt paved the way for such a meaningful piece for you and to remind you to love yourself first always.

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Valentina is a gorgeous piece. Love the pink and hearts. It makes the setting really feminine and delicate :love: :appl: :love:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful story, beautiful ring.
May you wear her in good health, happiness and peace.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She is beautiful and thank you for sharing!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring madelise :love: - I just love the pink halo and hearts. Everything is so well executed, DK did an amazing job. I'm so glad things are going better for you now, you've had a rough time of it lately. I love your attitude - and you're right, happiness comes from within. Hugs and enjoy this beauty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results