shape
carat
color
clarity

UPS Stinks Lost e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, this thread has me totally FREAKING out and confused.
HELP!!!!!
I have to ship my stone from Boston to Leon M in NYC. We have an appointment next week.
I have no idea what to do now?

UPS with highest level of security, which would be what? Registered? (which requires sig.), Insurance (of course! Does it show on the packaging how much the item is insured for?

OR

Do I go USPS - Registered, Insured, Express, Return Receipt Requested.

Or

Do my BF and I carry it on our persons to NYC when we go visit Leon next week.
I don''t want to do this because I''m having nightmares about being mugged/robbed?

Suggestions?
It took us FOREVER to find this stone, if it were lost/stolen I might just have a heart attack and die!
Please help.

Scintillating...

Whitefoot

Rough_Rock
Whiteflash replaced my ring with the most wonderful ring I could ever ask for!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2006 9:35:52 PM
Author: Whitefoot
Whiteflash replaced my ring with the most wonderful ring I could ever ask for!
Hey Whitefoot, that''s great. Got any pics for us??
31.gif
So glad you found another great stone. I remember your story well. Nice to hear from you!!
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s wonderful Whitefoot. I agree with Kaleigh, pictures???
1.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Pictures!!! Please!!!
31.gif
1.gif

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
O NO you didn''t post without pics!!!!!!!!
29.gif
29.gif
Congrats, but POST THOSE PICS!!!!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Oh I want to see your new ring!!!! And I know what you are saying about UPS.
29.gif
I can''t say that they have lost anything of mine, but the thing is anything that comes to my house ups they never deliever here. They always leave my packages down the road from my house! I live in a small area where everyone can see each others house''s. So even if something comes that needs to be signed for it still is delievered down the street. I''ve even had things left by these peoples door before when they wasn''t even home with me standing in my door watching the ups man leaving my package! They have also took packages of mine back because the people that live there aren''t home with me
29.gif
WATCHING FROM MY DOOR!!!!
29.gif
I''ve even had them leave my stuff outside whith it rainning and just so happened noticed it when I was driving up the street, me knowing that my package was coming I stopped and sure enough it was mine. I''ve called there local office a number of times and they say they will tell the area driver, but nothing is never done. So if I ever have anything coming I have to make sure I have the tracking # and know what day it''s coming on so I can set by the door and wait,
23.gif
then when I see them coming up the street I have to jump in my car and rush to meet them before the other people get my package and go a week having it and not calling to tell me. So I have also learned that if I can get stuff shipped usps and have it with tracking # it always arrives going or coming in a week tops. I hope that never happens to you again and I sure hope it never does me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results