carat
color
clarity

Upgrading to ACA 3.01 VS1 F!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee -

Congratulations, J - it's stunning! And that band with it is PERFECT!

I know you'll probably change the setting, but I love it. All up - an absolute beauty!

#TeamCupcake

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @MamaBee on your stunning upgrade, it’s gorgeous!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I’m trying @nala! My hand moves when I’m trying to stay still with nothing to hold on to. It is better though!

4087319F-B3C4-4B32-A878-FEEAD89601AF.jpeg

Beautiful ice queen! That’s my problem with keeping my hand still too with these shots hahaha. That’s why it ends up blurry. Guess we need a tripod.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning new upgrade!!!:kiss2: I’m glad she’s finally on your hand! Wear her in good health!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful @MamaBee!!! So glad you have a ring that ticks all the boxes, it's a gorgeous diamond and looks fabulous on you! Congrats!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats @MamaBee!! A 3ct F VS1 is such a special stone!!! Winter is a perfect name for her!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh the dream stone.. my dream and yours too! so perfect @MamaBee like you! wear it in happiness and love, the love you give to others... I love ACAs.! congratulations!!! xoxoxoxo

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, @MamaBee. Hahaha! My husband is telling me to leave it alone as no one can obviously see it unless you look closely with a loupe and it doesn’t affect it structurally. For me, it would just bother me knowing it’s there. What would you do if you were me? Also, did you find the AGS inscription on the girdle? It took me forever to find it. I never had a problem seeing it before with my loupe I got from WF before but maybe the inscription got smaller or my eyesight is worse due to age hahahha.

@Dmndsr4evr11 I jus realized I didn’t answer your questions. Sorry! If it were me I would definitely send it back to Whiteflash to have them fix it. It should be perfect when you receive it. It shouldn’t have been sent to you like that. It’s an easy fix so don’t worry.
They shouldn’t make you wait long.

I didn’t look for the AGS inscription. I know it’s there so I’ll probably wait until I can insure it tomorrow. I don’t have a fax so my husband is going to bring the paperwork to work in a blinding snowstorm!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mama, this is simply stunning! It looks amazing on you & is such a perfect size & proportion on your hand

I'm so pleased you took the plunge & hope you enjoy it for many years :kiss2:

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
@Dmndsr4evr11 I jus realized I didn’t answer your questions. Sorry! If it were me I would definitely send it back to Whiteflash to have them fix it. It should be perfect when you receive it. It shouldn’t have been sent to you like that. It’s an easy fix so don’t worry.
They shouldn’t make you wait long.

I didn’t look for the AGS inscription. I know it’s there so I’ll probably wait until I can insure it tomorrow. I don’t have a fax so my husband is going to bring the paperwork to work in a blinding snowstorm!

Thanks, @MamaBee. Stay safe in this snowstorm.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
My SA just emailed me. I also got an email from Vera but when I clicked it it disappeared so I’m waiting for her to resend. I also need to confirm with my insurance about the coverage update before I send the ring back.

@MamaBee and @MissGotRocks

This is the email I received from WF.

14ACF93D-DFBF-43C0-9FC5-2C39FE022942.jpeg

I emailed back asking about their quality check process which I assumed is done using a loupe to make sure there’s no gap between the diamond and the prongs or any quality issues that need adjustments. I can’t imagine they do the quality check just inspecting the ring with the naked eye.

Thoughts please? Thank you.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee and @MissGotRocks

This is the email I received from WF.

14ACF93D-DFBF-43C0-9FC5-2C39FE022942.jpeg

I emailed back asking about their quality check process which I assumed is done using a loupe to make sure there’s no gap between the diamond and the prongs or any quality issues that need adjustments. I can’t imagine they do the quality check just inspecting the ring with the naked eye.

Thoughts please? Thank you.

Just a suggestion. @Dmndsr4evr11 you should paste this in your thread so commenters won’t get confused.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee your ring and diamond are amazingly gorgeous! You must be thrilled. It looks fabulous on your hand and wit hyour band. Enjoy!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Omg..Thank you @DiamondLizzy @canuk-gal @Redwoods-hiker-girl @jaysonsmom @MamaBear @bling_dream19 @Mlh
@Sparkles88 @ac117 @Bayek @junebug17 @CareBear @MakingTheGrade @mrs-b @Alex T @LLJsmom @marcy! I hope I didn’t forget anyone!

I'm so happy with my new ACA...I was feeling so heartbroken about letting Libby go. I loved her...It’s crazy I know. My HG diamond was one that would be as beautiful and had the quality she had of a drop of crystal clear water...but a bit bigger...This new ACA ticks all those boxes. I will have her until they take me out feet first! :lol:

I’m very frustrated with my insurance company. I called USAA on Monday morning to insure her...I still haven’t heard back. I hear everyone just faxes their receipts..and it’s insured..I was told they were forwarding it to their underwriters...I hope I hear something today...

I need help naming her...I don’t think I want to name her Winter...I want a Scandinavian name...haha Please throw out some names if you think of something! XO

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need help naming her...I don’t think I want to name her Winter...I want a Scandinavian name...haha Please throw out some names if you think of something! XO

Some names.

Fanndís means “snow goddess” in Icelandic.

Gwyneira also means “white snow” in Welsh.

Lumi is the Finnish word for snow. It is quite a new name - it has been used since the 1950s and has become very popular during the last years. A variant, Lumisirkku (snow-bunting) and later Lumikki, is the Finnish name of Snow-white from the fairy tale.

Fanney is an Icelandic combination of 'snow' and 'luck' or 'island' which is used in other Nordic countries as well.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Some names.

Fanndís means “snow goddess” in Icelandic.

Gwyneira also means “white snow” in Welsh.

Lumi is the Finnish word for snow. It is quite a new name - it has been used since the 1950s and has become very popular during the last years. A variant, Lumisirkku (snow-bunting) and later Lumikki, is the Finnish name of Snow-white from the fairy tale.

Fanney is an Icelandic combination of 'snow' and 'luck' or 'island' which is used in other Nordic countries as well.

Thank you @missy! I was also looking up girl names that mean clear water..I’ll know it when I see it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b What’s up with selling your gorgeous ring? I get it though...I may want to sell Ashlee at some point. Now that I have my new diamond...I don’t know how much I would wear Ashlee. Covid made me want to keep things more simple..I want to pare everything down..In the meantime I still browse diamonds, etc. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy Did you know the name Brooklyn means water? :think:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Did you know the name Brooklyn means water? :think:

I love the name Brooklyn but didn’t suggest it just because well haha I didn’t want you to think I was being self serving. :)

I didn’t realize it also meant water.

Love the name ❤️

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b What’s up with selling your gorgeous ring? I get it though...I may want to sell Ashlee at some point. Now that I have my new diamond...I don’t know how much I would wear Ashlee. Covid made me want to keep things more simple..I want to pare everything down..In the meantime I still browse diamonds, etc. :lol:

Hi @MamaBee - :wavey:

It's not a new thing. I've been talking about doing something like this for YEARS. I'd like to go down in my ring collection by about 50%. It's the same as my necklaces, earrings and bangles/bracelets - I only want one yellow gold, one rose gold and one platinum set. Instead, I have a bunch of pieces, so consequently have things I never wear. It's not like I want to get rid of everything: at this point I intend to keep 2 yellow gold sets, 2 rose gold sets, one platinum set, and a couple of bands. But at the moment, for example, I have 3 platinum bands that look almost identical. So what's with that, right? I LOVE Boadicea. She's a gorgeous ring. But I wear my 3 stone more - mostly out of habit, I think. That's the sum total of it - no more and no less. And I'm moving more towards color, and have what I'm hoping will be a spectacular Jeff White rubellite coming soon, and intend to give it the full business re setting. Frankly, even the pieces I'm keeping will probably be too many. I *am* planning to do the 5 stone to end all 5 stones tho - Over 4 and a half ctw, colorless, H&A - the whole ball of wax.

And I want to upgrade my ACA. Because that's what good PriceScopers do.... :mrgreen:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Names that mean white: Blanche (no allusion to Blanche Dubois tho)
Bianka, Blanka

Clara— for clarity
I’ll keep brainstorming but I don’t make my rings, lol, so this is fun

Cleo—bc she is the be-it-end-all beauty

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Names that mean white: Blanche (no allusion to Blanche Dubois tho)
Bianka, Blanka

Clara— for clarity
I’ll keep brainstorming but I don’t make my rings, lol, so this is fun

Thanks Nala! I was thinking of Elsa from the movie Frozen..I like Hannah..There’s a water connection in there somewhere...:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results