shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgrade - WF Custom Halo CADS...they''re here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous and I love the profile. Can''t wait to see pictures when it is complete.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
This is a very exciting custom project! I cannot wait to see it -as I feel like you really addressed some of the ''issues'' that I''ve seen on similar style rings. THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Totally loving your ideas- when will it be finished?!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful, I can''t wait to see your handshots. I think the size is going to be perfect
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Love the CAD, love the delicate halo, if I were making a ring, I would do the halo exactly like that!

CBL

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It''s just beautiful! I''m having WF reset my stone into a halo, also with a plain metal shank--I LOVE that look, so clean and emphasizes the stone and the halo. Can''t wait to see it on your hand!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! Congrats!

jennkim27

Rough_Rock
Premium
THANK YOU ALL for the wonderful words! I''m very very excited. WF emailed me today, the delivery has been set for May 27th, so exactly 14 days from today!!!

Baby, come to momma!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, it''s soooo stunning, can''t wait to see it once it''s finished... I just love it. You will be thrilled I''m sure!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

jennkim27

Rough_Rock
Premium
A kind of off-topic question: is it better PS etiquette to come back to this thread and post hand pics, or start a new thread with a link to this one? I don''t know if it matters and I''ve seen both done...don''t want to make too many unnecessary posts.
33.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
OMG I LOVE THAT!!!! It''s so striking and different! I happen to love halos without stones on the band.
1.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 11:44:08 PM
Author: jennkim27
A kind of off-topic question: is it better PS etiquette to come back to this thread and post hand pics, or start a new thread with a link to this one? I don''t know if it matters and I''ve seen both done...don''t want to make too many unnecessary posts.
33.gif

I''m eagerly awaiting your hand shots...BTW
27.gif

Any updates?

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I can''t wait to see the finished product, it is a beautiful halo!!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!!! Can''t wait for handshots!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
fantastic!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
That is going to be gorgeous! Can''t wait for pics!

jennkim27

Rough_Rock
Premium
Update: I''m not sure if I mentioned this...but the ship date will be next Wednesday, May 27th so I''ll be getting it the next day if nothing goes wrong. The waiting is intense!!!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
I can sympathize!
2.gif

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
I know what you mean about the waiting. It nearly drove me crazy when I was waiting for mine and I was stuck overseas for 3 months unexpectedly! My then FI cannot take pictures to save his life!

I''m really excited for you as it''s a beautiful piece just base on the CADs and I''m sure it''s better in person!

You HAVE to post some pictures next week. Thanks in advance!!

CBL

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I can''t wait to see pictures!! And, I''m getting my WF custom Ering the day after you...so I totally feel you, I am DYING of suspense too!!!!!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
It''s perfect! Nice smooth, clean lines! Can''t wait to see some handshots!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.
30.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh Yummy...!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see, I love the halo design with a plain shank
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it''s going to be stunning. I love the thin/delicate halo with the smooth shank. I really haven''t seen that very much.

Please take alot of photos!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2009 5:53:33 PM
Author: jennkim27
Update: I''m not sure if I mentioned this...but the ship date will be next Wednesday, May 27th so I''ll be getting it the next day if nothing goes wrong. The waiting is intense!!!

We''re getting close
36.gif
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Any news? I really can''t wait to see the finished product
9.gif

jennkim27

Rough_Rock
Premium
I really REALLY wanted to wait to post these pictures until I got the final product in my hand...but AHHHHH!!!! cannot wait...enjoy :)

jennkimwfupgradering1.jpg

jennkim27

Rough_Rock
Premium
Another one...i''m a little concerned with the angle of the profile view...it''s not a full profile view and it makes the head look very squatty...like an upper body with no neck...anyone else feel me on this one?

jennkimwfupgradering2.jpg

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
I would feel your concern if it were mine. However, I do think it is because of the angle of the pic. It is not a dead on side profile shot. I bet a shot like that would put your mind to rest..being able to actually see the gallery in a shot ...

I can't wait to see your ring..it looks divine!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results