shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgrade - WF Custom Halo CADS...they''re here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennkim27

Rough_Rock
Premium
It''s been so hard being without my wedding and engagement rings...i''m so excited when WF emailed these to me this morning. They''ve been truly so understanding and patient while I tried to explain exactly what I was looking for and I think they really nailed it!

Jennifer_Kim_-_CAD_-_043009_-_1ver2EDIT.JPG

jennkim27

Rough_Rock
Premium
Another view!

Jennifer_Kim_-_CAD_-_043009_-_2ver2EDIT.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay that''s beautiful. Truly truly beautiful. I love the design. Are they going to do those wires by hand (I do hope so, they would look fabulous that way). Is the center a European cut? If so... I''ll just get the drooling out of the way now. Drooooooolllll................................

jennkim27

Rough_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/11/2009 7:10:21 PM
Author: Gypsy
Okay that''s beautiful. Truly truly beautiful. I love the design. Are they going to do those wires by hand (I do hope so, they would look fabulous that way). Is the center a European cut? If so... I''ll just get the drooling out of the way now. Drooooooolllll................................
Thank you!! The center is not European cut...although it certainly does look like it from the CADs...it''s a round brilliant in a cushion-shaped halo. I have no idea about the wires...I just told them I wanted it to be as delicate as possible. They suggested the idea when I couldn''t really verbalize exactly what I was going for. I will upload real pics and hand pics of course!!! 7 - 10 days more to go!!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
What a beauty! I love it
30.gif

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
So freaking gorgeous! I''m jealous.
25.gif

MrsDoubleP

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh, it''s going to be gorgeous! The CADs don''t look bulky at all (as they often do), so I''m sure it''s going to be beautifully delicate!
30.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Looks so pretty!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
It is perfect
30.gif

And is practically my dream setting! I can''t wait for the real life pics.
What size is you center stone?

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Looks wonderful. I just LOVE a good halo with a plain band. Beautiful.

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I can''t wait to see this IRL. It''s going to breathtaking. Awesome design!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! can''t wait to see it on your finger!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Great design!

jennkim27

Rough_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/11/2009 7:55:45 PM
Author: akmiss
It is perfect
30.gif

My center stone is 1.35 carats, from Whiteflash as well. I was afraid that I was going to get TOO much finger coverage with the halo (as if there''s ever TOO much) but they assured me that the halo would be delicate and would accent the center stone, rather than overwhelm it.

Below was the CAD attempt 1. There weren''t that many changes made to it...except the obvious profile change as well as making the center stone prongs into double, rather than single, to hide the airline a little more in the corners.

JKCADSMALL.JPG

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
it''s just beautiful!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, my goodness, that is SO going to be worth the wait! I know it''s not possible to be as excited as you, but I''m not sure I can wait to see hand shots!!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that is so beautiful! I ditto porridge - i adore the halo head on the plain band - it''s such a beautiful ring. Can''t wait to see it on you!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 8:18:57 PM
Author: jennkim27

It is perfect
30.gif

My center stone is 1.35 carats, from Whiteflash as well. I was afraid that I was going to get TOO much finger coverage with the halo (as if there''s ever TOO much) but they assured me that the halo would be delicate and would accent the center stone, rather than overwhelm it.

Below was the CAD attempt 1. There weren''t that many changes made to it...except the obvious profile change as well as making the center stone prongs into double, rather than single, to hide the airline a little more in the corners.
I think it will turn out beautifully!
When should we expect to see some pics?
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that design is gorgeous!!!! It''s going to be beautiful, and I just love the profile of it!!!!

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
It''s surprisingly delicate from the CAD!! It should be very delicate and pretty for the real piece! I''m a fan of delicate halos only and this with a plain band is totally my cup of tea!!!

Can''t wait for it to be in your hands and hope you post more pictures!!

April20

Ideal_Rock
This ring is stunning. I LOVE it.

Edit to add: LOVE the profile change. I looks more delicate this way.

jennkim27

Rough_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/11/2009 8:54:34 PM

Date: 5/11/2009 8:18:57 PM
Author: jennkim27

It is perfect
30.gif

I think it will turn out beautifully!
When should we expect to see some pics?
9.gif
WF quoted me 7 - 10 days from today...My first year anniversary is coming up early June so I told them I absolutely had to have it by then. And YES, I will be taking tons of pictures, along with hand shots.

Thank you everyone! I was very nervous regarding creating a custom ring via email and telephone calls but the CADs and all your kind comments have really made me excited again!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
That looks amazing - can''t wait to see the finished product!!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!! The CADs are unusually delicate so I can just imagine how glorious the ring will be IRL. Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary and on your TDF ring!!
36.gif
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
O_MY_GOSH I cannot wait for your ring to be done!!!!

You designed a gorgeous ring for WF to make real for you!!

Congrats!!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it! The profile is perfect.
36.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty...I love the halo look with the solid metal shank. Something about the contrast that really appeals to me
1.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oooh! I like! The wire work is a nice touch! Very ethereal looking.
4.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING! I can''t wait to see this on your hand!!!!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 7:10:21 PM
Author: Gypsy

took the words out of my mouth!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results