shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgrade - 3.112 J VS2 ACA!!!!!!!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@december-fire thank you so much! I can say that I am thoroughly distracted by it. It is glorious! You NEED one!

Well, if you say I NEED one, then it must be true! :Up_to_something:

When I read you live 15 minutes from WF, I was so envious!
Not an emotion that I experience often. Normally, I'm thrilled for others not envious or jealous.
But, boy, I'd be over there every day!

cherij0411

Shiny_Rock
Thanks @tyty333! I am pretty excited about it! Thank goodness I have ps to share because no one I know gets it, lol! I am setting it in a platinum dahlia with pave shoulders, just like I had before! I toyed around with changing it up but I kept going back to my old setting. I really love it. Just wish I could magically make it fit my new stone. Oh, and I love mixing platinum and yellow gold. Love the contrast and I think it makes the stones pop!

I am going to be purchasing a ACA from whiteflash and I am debating about the J and I am so nervous it will look yellow but yours does not at all!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am going to be purchasing a ACA from whiteflash and I am debating about the J and I am so nervous it will look yellow but yours does not at all!

I am not color sensitive but I really can't see much tint even on the side view. It has been very dreary here and I wish the sun would come out so I can see it outside. But I am amazed this is a j. When I was at whiteflash my sales associate said that she would have never thought it was a j. I am thrilled because an I was significantly higher!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this ring and your stack!!!

NinjaSkunk

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous...time for to browse Whiteflash! :drool:

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is gorgeous! Can't wait to see it in its final home!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! a BIG congrats for owning this beauty!!...:love::clap:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish this beauty was mine but I think it was posted in the wrong thread, lol. Beautiful ring, @cflutist

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish this beauty was mine but I think it was posted in the wrong thread, lol. Beautiful ring, @cflutist
Sorry about that, I reported it to the admin and asked that they be deleted.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my new upgrade stone! It is absolutely stunning! I am so smitten. 3.122, J, VS2 ACA.

I decided that DSS had truly sunk in and that I could totally rock a 3ct. I also knew that this time I was getting an ACA! !!! No more questioning my stone, no more crazies. I wanted the best cut possible. After a talk with DH about a Porsche Boxter (GIA xxx) vs. A Porsche 911 (AGS Ideal) vs. A Porsche 911 Turbo (ACA), he looked at me and said with disbelief, "you are wearing a Boxter?" Lol, I had finally gotten through to him because he hates Boxters! Yay!

I have the luxury of living about 10-15 minutes from whiteflash and I love going there. Michelle, Vera, Becca and all the ladies are so awesome, no pressure, non-intimidating, easy going. I may be biased but the Texan sure shows through at whiteflash - superb service, just a great place!

I knew that I wanted a 3 ct. ACA. I just had to be sure that a J was ok with me in that large of a stone. My guess is that more people would buy Js if they could see them in person. It's as white as the I that I traded in!!!! Not to mention DH really doesn't get the I being so much more than a J. I'm working on him, lol!

I had this beauty set in a Whiteflash stock 6 prong so it only took a few days from purchase to hand! I plan to set her in a permanent setting by CVB. Caysie is working on it already.

So here are a few pics!

**edited, please attach photos without logos per policy**
20180206_141645.jpg 20180206_141723.jpg 20180206_141731.jpg 20180206_141737.jpg

It is gorgeous :love: nice stack too :appl:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry about that, I reported it to the admin and asked that they be deleted.

No worries! I do love your ring and don't mind seeing it a million times!

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
To die for! I can't wait to see it in the new setting! :-o

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ceg your upgrade is seriously stunning! What a beauty! And tote stacks are tdf! I love the YG Bailey band!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ceg your upgrade is seriously stunning! What a beauty! And tote stacks are tdf! I love the YG Bailey band!

Thanks @SimoneDi I think my Bailey is the only ring I wear absolutely every day! I love it!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @SimoneDi I think my Bailey is the only ring I wear absolutely every day! I love it!
It it so gorgeous! Does it have different than the standard width? It looks a bit wider, which I love!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It it so gorgeous! Does it have different than the standard width? It looks a bit wider, which I love!

I think it is 2.4 or 2.5mm. The standard is 2mm. Since I have room for stackers, I wanted it to really show the frenchies!

mk206

Rough_Rock
Premium
@ceg I was browsing this morning looking for inspiration for stacks with both platinum and yellow gold. I LOVE your stack here and especially your milgrain bands posted in this thread! Would you mind sharing where they are from? Thank you so much! ❤️

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ceg I was browsing this morning looking for inspiration for stacks with both platinum and yellow gold. I LOVE your stack here and especially your milgrain bands posted in this thread! Would you mind sharing where they are from? Thank you so much! ❤️

Thank you!
There are several different stacks in this thread, lol. I love to stack!
The yg French cut is a Bailey by CvB.
The bead set plat is a Hayley by CvB.
The yg carved I found on etsy by DeAguiarDesigns.
On the first page of the thread, the two tone yg is Tiffany and the other yg is from eweddingbands.

mk206

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for the help!! Have a wonderful Friday! ❤️❤️❤️

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
P E R F E C T I O N, P E R F E C T I O N, P E R F E C T I O N, P E R F E C T I O N,P E R F E C T I O N , P E R F E C T I O N! :love::love::love::love:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
P E R F E C T I O N, P E R F E C T I O N, P E R F E C T I O N, P E R F E C T I O N,P E R F E C T I O N , P E R F E C T I O N! :love::love::love::love:

Thanks! But I am a bit amused that this thread just got pulled back up. I recently upgrade this stone to a 3.443 ACA and had it set in an EW Margot, HG ring for me!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
someone saw it.. it's a gorgeous stone.. but I do understand upgrade!!!! your taste is impeccable!

Thanks! But I am a bit amused that this thread just got pulled back up. I recently upgrade this stone to a 3.443 ACA and had it set in an EW Margot, HG ring for me!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
someone saw it.. it's a gorgeous stone.. but I do understand upgrade!!!! your taste is impeccable!

Awww! Thank you! That really means a lot to me!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results