carat
color
clarity

Upgrade - 3.112 J VS2 ACA!!!!!!!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your Porsche/diamond analogy!!! :lol-2:
I stalk the WF ACA inventory and noticed this stone was sold recently! So happy that it went to a PSer! I can't wait to see it in the CVB permanent setting. But with a stone like that, any setting works! Oh boy, if I lived 15min from WF, my bank account would be in major trouble:lol:

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It’s huge and gorgeous and such a bright J!!
Congratulations! And I hope you enjoy this stone for a long time to come! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohooo! What a rock! Big & beautiful. I love the cut, the huge size, the sparkle...

Beautiful stack too! Looking forward to see it in your Caysie setting.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond, it looks gorgeous on your hand. I still can’t believe that’s a J!! It’s so white and sparkly! :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!! It's a gorgeous, bright and huge diamond! It will be stunning in the Dahlia setting!

P

PierreBear

Congrats and enjoy the wonderful ring! No DSS for sure! Love the stack!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice!! I think it looks great in its current setting.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can’t wait to see it in its new home, but it looks fab-u-lous, NOW!! It’s amazing!! Congrats!!! :mrgreen2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WHOA! Stunning! And that stack is downright delicious! Congratulations on your new purchase. :)

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! :eek2::love: That is gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you and Caysie do with it.

BTW, I love the analogy. I'm going to have to try that out on my DH with his pricey "toys." :twisted2:

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! Congrats on such a gorgeous stone! That stone shines in a solitaire - can’t wait to see her in her CVB glory!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a stunner!

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is stunning :love: :love: I love ACA’s. Congrats!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow what a knockout!! Congratulations ceg!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and what a testament to the J color diamonds! Beautiful and looking forward to seeing it in the setting you chose. It'll be so gorgeous! Also, jealous you live so close to whiteflash.
Wear it in much happiness and love!

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is seriously impressive. ... :appl::love::geek:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow amazing new upgrade!!! :love::love::love: It looks stunning on you!!! :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s spectacular! My hubby prefers Toyota corollas so no chance of an upgrade here.:lol-2:

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
hahahahaha Your analogy, and more so your hubby's reply, made my day. :lol-2: Can't have you sporting a Boxster! I'll use it to explain settings to my bf. I've told him I want a Victor Canera, but I don't think he quite gets it. "Babe, you wouldn't get a BMW 3 series for yourself, so don't get me a James Allen setting. And if you go to the mall, that will be like paying BMW price for a Corolla." Genius! :P2 :lol-2:

Can't wait to see your new setting, the Dahlia is one of my favourites.

fellys

Rough_Rock
Premium
Love it! And love your analogy even more! I shared your story with the hubby and he agrees that this is the best way to get a guy to understand.. :lol:

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful. Wow!!! Ceg, Ceg, Ceg........ You’re on a roll! Love your bling.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond.
Not happy, DH is driving my new ring :doh:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! I don't have adjectives to sufficiently describe the beauty of your new diamond!
And your ring and your stack! :love: :love: :love:
Amazing, breathtaking and totally distracting!
True story - I saw this thread when you first posted it, but hadn't logged in.
Just 'quickly' clicked on it to take a glance before getting some stuff done around the house. Ha!
After spending several minutes staring at your photos, I headed over to the WF site to search their inventory (no, I'm not ready to buy, but I spend a lot of time dreaming ;)2). Your beautiful new ring completely side-tracked my day. In a lovely way. :mrgreen2:

Enjoy your beautiful new ring, and thanks for sharing it with us.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@december-fire thank you so much! I can say that I am thoroughly distracted by it. It is glorious! You NEED one!

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
:love: Amazing @ceg! Cannot wait to see this beaut in its permanent home!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results