shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgrade - 3.112 J VS2 ACA!!!!!!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my new upgrade stone! It is absolutely stunning! I am so smitten. 3.122, J, VS2 ACA.

I decided that DSS had truly sunk in and that I could totally rock a 3ct. I also knew that this time I was getting an ACA! !!! No more questioning my stone, no more crazies. I wanted the best cut possible. After a talk with DH about a Porsche Boxter (GIA xxx) vs. A Porsche 911 (AGS Ideal) vs. A Porsche 911 Turbo (ACA), he looked at me and said with disbelief, "you are wearing a Boxter?" Lol, I had finally gotten through to him because he hates Boxters! Yay!

I have the luxury of living about 10-15 minutes from whiteflash and I love going there. Michelle, Vera, Becca and all the ladies are so awesome, no pressure, non-intimidating, easy going. I may be biased but the Texan sure shows through at whiteflash - superb service, just a great place!

I knew that I wanted a 3 ct. ACA. I just had to be sure that a J was ok with me in that large of a stone. My guess is that more people would buy Js if they could see them in person. It's as white as the I that I traded in!!!! Not to mention DH really doesn't get the I being so much more than a J. I'm working on him, lol!

I had this beauty set in a Whiteflash stock 6 prong so it only took a few days from purchase to hand! I plan to set her in a permanent setting by CVB. Caysie is working on it already.

So here are a few pics!

**edited, please attach photos without logos per policy**
20180206_141645.jpg 20180206_141723.jpg 20180206_141731.jpg 20180206_141737.jpg

Attachments

• Classic-6-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_50838_37316_g.jpg
    Classic-6-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_50838_37316_g.jpg
    821.3 KB · Views: 339
  • Classic-6-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_50838_37316_a.jpg
    Classic-6-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_50838_37316_a.jpg
    665.8 KB · Views: 338
Last edited by a moderator:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Wow ceg!!! Its a gorgeous stone! And its going in a CVB??? Cant wait to see it all together!

Congrats on your upgrade!

Also wanted to say that I Love you white gold/yellow gold mix...so pretty and interesting to look at!

Is the CVB going to white or yellow metal?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Wow ceg!!! Its a gorgeous stone! And its going in a CVB??? Cant wait to see it all together!

Congrats on your upgrade!

Also wanted to say that I Love you white gold/yellow gold mix...so pretty and interesting to look at!

Is the CVB going to white or yellow metal?

Thanks @tyty333! I am pretty excited about it! Thank goodness I have ps to share because no one I know gets it, lol! I am setting it in a platinum dahlia with pave shoulders, just like I had before! I toyed around with changing it up but I kept going back to my old setting. I really love it. Just wish I could magically make it fit my new stone. Oh, and I love mixing platinum and yellow gold. Love the contrast and I think it makes the stones pop!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m not even an MRB person but it’s beautiful and now I want one :lol:
The stack looks amaze too!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It looks beautiful on you! You won't regret the ACA - getting rid of the doubts is so worth it!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

When PS'ers are happy...I am happy. Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congrats!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks absolutely amazing on you!:love: Welcome to the WF ACA club!:appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!:love::love::love:
Elegant and classic perfection.:appl:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and looking forward to seeing it in a Dahlia.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow, I know the fireball that an ACA is.. it's beautiful. any setting is fine for that stone! congratulations!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super stunning stone. WOW. :love::love::love: You’ll be wearing sun glasses 24/7 now. Congratulations!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautifully large and so sparkly!!! I love "You're wearing a Boxter?!?!? :shock:" :lol-2: Now if I could find some kind of gaming analogy.....that would be soooo awesome, LOL!!!

I can't wait to see it in your Dahlia with the pave shoulders....that's gonna be amazing!!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so gorgeous and amazing and huge! It looks beautiful on your hand! :appl: Congrats on your upgrade.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone who ever contemplates an I/J ACA and whether it’s going to be yellow should bookmark this thread. That diamond is GORGEOUS. I think it might be whiter than my I, lol!

It was very close in color to the I that I traded in! Michelle said it was definitely a high J. I am beyond thrilled! I can't even see a tint on the side!

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
After a talk with DH about a Porsche Boxter (GIA xxx) vs. A Porsche 911 (AGS Ideal) vs. A Porsche 911 Turbo (ACA), he looked at me and said with disbelief, "you are wearing a Boxter?" Lol, I had finally gotten through to him because he hates Boxters! Yay!

This has to be the most genius analogy ever (although I wonder what a diamond well below a GIA xxx would translate to :lol:)

Your ACA is gorgeous, beautiful, amazing! Can’t wait to see what CvB it ends up in!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This has to be the most genius analogy ever (although I wonder what a diamond well below a GIA xxx would translate to :lol:)

Your ACA is gorgeous, beautiful, amazing! Can’t wait to see what CvB it ends up in!

Genius, yes but it's not original! I have seen several versions of this on ps. The good thing was that he finally understood!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, I was preparing to write the EXACT words of @Hayley87!!! So I'll just say it again...that was THE most genius analogy EVER!!! AND, it is applicable to my husband, who is a major Porsche lover! lol! Luckily he is good about my hobby, but if I ever need it, I will SO use this!:lol:

Now to the point of your thread... I LOVE your huge new ACA!:love::love::love: And I think setting it in the same gorgeous setting is perfect!:appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:It's simply purrrrrfection! It's still beautiful even if you don't reset it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results