shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgrade! 1.27ct VS1 K HPD in Sholdt

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your ring!! It's SOOO elegant!! :love: I thought I was color intolerant too, but I think I've learned to love different diamond colors after all this time, as I haven't met too many diamonds I wouldn't want to keep. What I haven't been able to overcome are mind-clean issues. I bought a CBI J SI2 for my pendant project and it was BEAUTIFUL. I couldn't see ANYTHING with the naked eye, and could barely see anything with a loupe either, but I just couldn't live with it and traded it for a slightly bigger J VS, and now I'm happy. I can't do chips or carbon at all, I can't get past the flaws.... :(2 However, I bought a pair of earrings recently that have a couple of carbon spots on the underside of one stone, but I got such a ridiculously good deal on the earrings that it doesn't bother me at all. Go figure. =)2

I hope you enjoy your CBI for many years in the best of health and happiness.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your ring!! It's SOOO elegant!! :love: I thought I was color intolerant too, but I think I've learned to love different diamond colors after all this time, as I haven't met too many diamonds I wouldn't want to keep. What I haven't been able to overcome are mind-clean issues. I bought a CBI J SI2 for my pendant project and it was BEAUTIFUL. I couldn't see ANYTHING with the naked eye, and could barely see anything with a loupe either, but I just couldn't live with it and traded it for a slightly bigger J VS, and now I'm happy. I can't do chips or carbon at all, I can't get past the flaws.... :(2 However, I bought a pair of earrings recently that have a couple of carbon spots on the underside of one stone, but I got such a ridiculously good deal on the earrings that it doesn't bother me at all. Go figure. =)2

I hope you enjoy your CBI for many years in the best of health and happiness.
I can't wait to see your finished product! I've been waiting for it :)

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SandyinAnaheim and I agree with learning to appreciate different diamonds that have color- my pendant I wear everyday is an N... although it is an OEC so I don't know if that helps me?

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I can't wait to see your finished product! I've been waiting for it :)
Thanks!! I'm nearing the end of the CADs phase, and I think I've found a good chain for it...it's the third one... :sick: It's so hard to pick a chain when the pendant(s) isn't done yet.

@SandyinAnaheim and I agree with learning to appreciate different diamonds that have color- my pendant I wear everyday is an N... although it is an OEC so I don't know if that helps me?
Maybe! OECs are just as beautiful in softer colors as the high color ones, to my eye. For me, I wanted a higher color for my ER/WB where I'm looking at them ALL the time, and am more MUCH more tolerant for other jewelry. I've seen stones in all colors and I can honestly say that if I had the money, I'd collect one in each color. :lol:

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Adding an update to this thread... unfortunately the K turned out to be too warm for me :( @LaylaR and @Wink went above and beyond and found me a future diamond (I SI1) that met the size requirement of my setting. The diamond ended up coming back from AGS as a VS2, and I could not be any happier with the proportions :) I received the finished ring last week and I am THRILLED.

Img6992.jpg Img6989.jpg
Img6996.jpg
Img6988.jpg IMG_1967.jpg

This one is just so stunning! You made a good choice swapping the earlier stone for this one. I’ve never seen a semi bezel before. Need to add that to my want list.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous. I am loving the setting. Low profile but maximum impact

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous. I am loving the setting. Low profile but maximum impact
Thank you! It's definitely the most low maintenance setting I've worn.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results