shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

New celebrity bling to share! I've been waiting for a snap of Ginnifer Goodwin's ring! It looks like a T&CO solitaire to me..

gg_2.jpg

Here is her ring from her first engagement. Looks vintage

ginnifer-goodwin-1326890127.jpg

westjenn|1389015749|3587360 said:
New celebrity bling to share! I've been waiting for a snap of Ginnifer Goodwin's ring! It looks like a T&CO solitaire to me..
Hmmm, a strategically placed sweater and purse coupled with a little bit of extra weight...do you think she might be pregnant?

Evidently I missed that one, yes, it has been reported she's pregnant.

Ashlee SImpson's Neil Lane engagement ring

ashlee-simpson-engagement-ring.jpg

Emma Robert's rose gold engagement ring

emma_roberts_ring.jpg

Pam Anderson's new wedding set.

p_a_ring.jpg

Bobbi Kristina Brown just got married, here's her set..

bobbi_k_.jpg

Lisa Niemi (Patrick Swayze's widow) just got engaged.

lisa_n_e_ring.jpg

Kaley Couco's set

kaley_cuoco.jpg

Kelly Rowland's engagement ring

k_r_ring.jpg

Zoe Saldana's emerald engagement ring

zoe_saldana.jpg

Avril Lavigne reset her pear engagement ring and I have to say, I think it's just too much…

al.jpg

westjenn|1389922551|3594374 said:
Avril Lavigne reset her pear engagement ring and I have to say, I think it's just too much…
Here's the original…….

avril_zpsd881626a.jpg

westjenn|1389922592|3594375 said:
westjenn|1389922551|3594374 said:
Here's the original…….

OMG. She needed a halo around that boulder??

Avril's pear is indeed huge IMHO the cut does not look so good (ditto for the side stones). Perhaps the stone did not sparkle enough so she added the halo to get some flash.

Plenty to work with for a recut :lol:

Bobby K Brown's ring is a lot of melee and a small center stone-don't you all think?

westjenn|1389921620|3594359 said:
Ashlee SImpson's Neil Lane engagement ring

I love marquise but this ring just seems odd to me.. cross between goth and a huge cocktail ring.. I understand these young people need to differentiate. but I have to say.. her sister's ring (jessica) is rather nicer.. to each his own and I think it's great young people today have the guy design their ring (being motown great Diana Ross's son does help in the money dept)... I love Halle Berry's but I wish this marriage to succeed for Ms Simpson... big bling :love:

(and that huge pear on Aviril Lavaigne doesn't do much for the stone.. I liked her original setting much better).

IMO a bit tacky, it won't last too long, she was there before :devil: *about Avril, give them some time

Jennifer Lawrence is engaged! with Nicholas Hoult

jennifer-lawrence-nicholas-hoult-engagement-rumors-main.jpg

westjenn|1389922375|3594372 said:
Zoe Saldana's emerald engagement ring

What lovely color and what a HUGE emerald. I would be paranoid about banging it against things and having it crack though :roll:

Emily Maynard (The Bachelorette show…) She has numerous stacking bands as an engagement ring rather than a solitaire.

imageuploadedbypurseforum1390003213.jpg

Begonia|1390027612|3595288 said:
Plenty to work with for a recut :lol:

Good point!

westjenn|1390607924|3600663 said:
Emily Maynard (The Bachelorette show…) She has numerous stacking bands as an engagement ring rather than a solitaire.

Now that's unique. I know everyone loves the size of the stones they generally have but they mostly own the same styles. Nice to see the occasional unique set like stacking rings, or yellow gold, or colored stones.

Amber Heard's engagement ring from Johnny Depp (can't wait to see a clearer shot of this one!)

ah_jd_ring.jpg

Christina Aguilera announced her engagement today. Can't really make out the ring but I'm sure better photos will follow ......

_14947.jpg

Charlie Sheen & Brett Rossi engagement ring in Hawaii, seems a honker

3064a_article-2560454-1b8b433400000578-835_634x460.jpg

Sierra e_ring

sierra_ering.jpg

Sienna Miller e_ring

siennamiller_ering.jpg

siennamiller_0.jpg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP