shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diver, Grace was quite the wild one in her day. Affairs with Oleg Cassini and Ray Milland who were quite a bit older, Milland was her married co-star, and she was in love with him...she really wanted to get out of her parent''s grip. When she married Ranier she agreed to stop acting but that was part of what caused her to have depression, she had given up a lot and though she loved her kids and Monaco, I think she was bored. Her wedding was an amazing spectacle but at the end she was not a happy woman. I always thought she was just stunning in her heyday, along with Ava Gardner and Audrey Hepburn, all different but stunning.

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
Argh, stupid me
33.gif
, i forgot to say that it belongs to Lauri on the real housewives of the oc. I found the pic on the bravo-website.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2007 10:52:59 AM
Author: crown1
thanks bling diva! i will try to catch that tonight. lil i love the ring! any chances of a close up? i have my glasses on and my magnifying glass out but i still can''t make out details. is it like bling diva''s avatar or is it a white metal? tia.

~~You''re right!!! It''s exactly like the one in my avatar; I think it''s such a great choice for Lauri''s e-ring (of course I''m biased though!! lol)!!
30.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2007 9:53:33 PM
Author: sna77

Date: 2/16/2007 3:34:40 PM
Author: bling*diva*

Date: 2/15/2007 5:29:15 PM
Author: KimberlyH
BlingDiva, work your magic and show us her ring!!

~~Not a good pic, but hopefully it will do for now...someone @ Howard''s radio station was admiring Beth''s ring so much that she drew a picture of it to show everyone what it looked like. It looks like a 3 stone EC with pave'' around each stone...I will DEFINITELY look for a better pic. Maybe this time I can get an actual picture, not a drawing!!! LOL
2.gif

Ha... I was listening to that live when the girl whop drew the picture was on the air... Howard off camera is VERY differnt from his on-air persona from what I hear...
Different, probably, but not in a good way. From what I''ve heard he''s extremely reclusive and shy.

Thanks for looking, blingdiva, I knew if there was anything out there you would be the gal to find it!

FG, she has to be nuts, but building a $42 million home in the Hamptons to serve as their weekend space, keeps her preoccupied so she doesn''t have to concern herself with the concessions she''s making, if they are truly concessions. My guess is she is just as wacked out as he is.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
42 Million ??
6.gif
6.gif

Holy Smokes! The Land must be extraodinarily high, tee hee!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 11:52:59 PM
Author: diamondfan
love her current one best and love her trinity ring too! She was such a pretty girl and has grown to be a lovely woman.
ITA - when she had that show a few years ago I thought wow, she''s more beautiful than ever!! It was fun to see her on 2 1/2 men the other day but man, she is an amazon - there''s nothing petite about her!!! When she''s photographed with her husband she looks so feminine... but with the twirp boys sheen and cryer she looked so huge!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2007 2:19:58 PM
~~Rebecca Romijn....
I love this longer diamond with a thicker band... that''s what I''m going for.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2007 7:43:22 PM
Author: threepwood
A better shot..
6.gif
6.gif
I didn''t know ring pops came in LEMON!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 9:27:33 PM
Author: jcrow
jenna j. check out her earrings!
ugh - I bet she''d be beautiful if she scrubbed all that stuff off her face and showed the cute freckles on her nose!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 10:43:38 AM
Better pics of Angela Bassett''s to add.. I like the setting but I don''t really like the color of the yellow diamond..
oh I love it!!! to me that is the PERFECT shade of yellow diamond :) perfect beautiful awesome shade!!! I think it could be set better though...

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 10:45:17 AM
25.gif
goodness I love this stone!!! I love the antique cushion facets too :) :)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 1:09:07 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 2/15/2007 10:44:10 AM
1.gif
Me, I like it.. I certainly wouldn''t snort at it if it were gifted to me.
9.gif
lol. I don''t mind so much that its not vivid..
I PREFER that it is not vivid... I am not a huge fan of those.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 3:38:27 PM
Author: KimberlyH

Date: 2/14/2007 12:08:48 PM
Author: diamondfan
Looks like Howard gave her a 5.2 carat emerald cut ring, I read it on some blog...he was planning to propose on V day but did not want to wait...
From what I''ve heard its a colorless (D), IF 5.2 carat emerald cut diamond, with two emeralds flanking it, so a three stone ring, and the band is an eternity ring of some sort. He bought it from a sole proprietor in NY. My hubby listens to the show.

As for them getting married, the pre-nup is locked up tight. There will be three cameras filming the signing and she has to read it and state she agrees to everything. If she says ''I want children'' it''s automatic divorce and if she accidentally gets pregnant she''s agreed to abort.

Sorry for the hijack...random and useless info.
ewwwww he was quirky before but now I''m disgusted
38.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2007 8:00:00 PM
Helen Mirren''s
oooh those two on HER right hand are.... well... dangly and identical? odd but interesting!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2007 1:25:10 PM
Author: asscherisme
Ick, Howard Stern is just so gross. I don''t care how much money he has. I would rather live in a trailer park than be married to him. Ick!!!!

To put in a prenup that you would have an abortion if accidentally pregnant? Ick ick ick!!!
there''s no way you could inforce that... she might get no support but they couldn''t force an abortion.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Usher proposed to his girlfriend/stylist Tameka...sorry the pic is so small, but the ring looks huge!! I can''t wait to get a close-up of this rock!!!

UsherTameka0001.jpg

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/22/2007 6:02:35 PM
~~Usher proposed to his girlfriend/stylist Tameka...sorry the pic is so small, but the ring looks huge!! I can''t wait to get a close-up of this rock!!!

Thanks Bling Diva I have been attempting to see a close up
Appears to be an Asher?

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i heard usher bought a 10 carat diamond to propose to chili. when they broke up i heard he turned it into an earring for himself...any pics of that?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2007 8:56:40 PM
Author: NYCsparkle
i heard usher bought a 10 carat diamond to propose to chili. when they broke up i heard he turned it into an earring for himself...any pics of that?

~~I haven''t seen any pics around, but I remember seeing a special on vh1 or something & they interviewed Jacob the jeweler (where Chilli''s ring was from) and he said that it was a 10 carat cushion that Usher had cut to make two earrings for himself after the demise of their relationship.

velvetfist

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/20/2007 7:33:43 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
Date: 2/17/2007 1:25:10 PM

Author: asscherisme

Ick, Howard Stern is just so gross. I don't care how much money he has. I would rather live in a trailer park than be married to him. Ick!!!!

To put in a prenup that you would have an abortion if accidentally pregnant? Ick ick ick!!!

there's no way you could inforce that... she might get no support but they couldn't force an abortion.

38.gif
It just burns me up that all the onus is on HER if she ends up pregnant. Howard could get a freakin VASECTOMY if having no more kids is sooooo important to him. He's prolly got some stupid macho thing going on, like God forbid he should get snipped or lose any of his perceived masculinity.
29.gif

RealHWoftheOC!

Rough_Rock
Bling - Great find! Can''t wait for more close-ups...
31.gif

I''m still not seeing *any* good pics of the Howard-Beth-O ring....sigh to Google.
Did you see on RH of the OC that Lauri''s trinity (that I am in LURVE with) is a "Love Ring" and NOT an E-ring....?!?!? Ohhhhh, when that E-ring comes out!!!! I hope we get to see it! Give Lauri the bling-bling! I''m guessing she''s been through alot with raising those kids!!!! ESP in the OC! <3<3<3 the Diamonds!!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2007 3:18:19 AM
Author: RealHWoftheOC!

Bling - Great find! Can''t wait for more close-ups...
31.gif

I''m still not seeing *any* good pics of the Howard-Beth-O ring....sigh to Google.

Did you see on RH of the OC that Lauri''s trinity (that I am in LURVE with) is a ''Love Ring'' and NOT an E-ring....?!?!? Ohhhhh, when that E-ring comes out!!!! I hope we get to see it! Give Lauri the bling-bling! I''m guessing she''s been through alot with raising those kids!!!! ESP in the OC! <3<3<3 the Diamonds!!!!

~~I did see that!!! I can''t wait to see that ring (the real e-ring)!!! I still love her trinity ring though...
30.gif
!!!

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
New pics of Jen Garner''s pink eternity..

67127.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
New pic of sophie monk''s ering..

monk.JPG

jfan

Rough_Rock
I covet Jen Garner''s bands!! Can''t wait for some yummy oscar bling today!
36.gif
36.gif

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Portia de Rossi''s ring.. I don''t know if she is engaged to Ellen yet but I noticed her wearing this ring in a few event.. I tot I might put it up.. It''s such a pretty ring..

Rossi001.JPG

widget

Ideal_Rock
I found these pics of ''07 Oscars Bling...

Anne Hathaway wearing VCR jewels...100cts of diamonds in her bracelets alone!

anne_hathaway.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results