Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2007 2:27:29 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

She really is grace and beauty..
Yep, she was a class act.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I just love Katie Holmes'' bands sooo much that I just had to post the pics from the Cartier website...Her Trinity ring...

30.gif

CartierKHTrinity8950.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Her Baguette band...I love this too & the way she wears them!!!
30.gif
30.gif

CartierKHBaguette81257.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, I just love those pictures of Grace Kelly...she was indeed a class act.

Blingdiva, do you happen to know if the trinity rings come in rounded pave, as well as the more channel set ones posted above? Maybe not...their rubbing against each other would probably be a problem...

In another thread someone wondered if any celebrities check out this thread from time to time....I bet they do! If for no other reason than to read about their own baubles! LOL

widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the pics of Grace Kelly. She was the epitome of elegance and class. I love her ring!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2007 12:43:54 PM
Author: widget

Blingdiva, do you happen to know if the trinity rings come in rounded pave, as well as the more channel set ones posted above? Maybe not...their rubbing against each other would probably be a problem...

widget

~~I don''t think they come in rounded pave''...the only other one I know of is this one...

CartierTrinity052000.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2007 12:56:31 PM
Author: bling*diva*

widget

~~I don''t think they come in rounded pave''...the only other one I know of is this one...
Isn''t that the ring that Cameron Diaz has?? Or does she have a different one Bling???

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2007 1:04:31 PM
Author: Kaleigh

widget

Isn''t that the ring that Cameron Diaz has?? Or does she have a different one Bling???

~~Yes, that''s the ring Cameron has (or had, depending on whether Justin asked for it back, but I doubt it)...the trinity rings are so pretty!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to agree with the comments on Grace Kelly..a true example of class and beauty.

Those Cartier rings are beautiful and I''d be happy for someone to send me one, but I have to ask y''all a question. Don''t you think they are just a little trendy and possibly subject to going out of style? Whereas the engagement ring of Grace Kelly is totally timeless as is Katie''s emerald cut eternity ring?

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
according to the cartier site they are classic. they have been making them since 1924. i''d be happy to have someone send me the trinity ring the ec eternity band and grace''s ec.

widget

Ideal_Rock

Thanks blingdiva...that''s what I was thinking of, whatever it''s called!

Just too yummy...

widget

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
A ring that belonged to Audrey Hepburn. It sold at christies'' for $61,300

audrey hepburn.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks BlingDiva. I would love to snatch one up from SP, if they ever have my size.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Grace Kelly was so beautiful! I love her ring. I wish movie stars were like Grace Kelly; classy, timeless and poised. It is such a shame we have people like Brittany Spears, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. Okay, I will get off my soap box.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the all pave trinity with the different colored diamonds the best.

I think I must have had Grace Kelly in my head when I chose my second upgrade, living in Philly, her home town, must have inspired me!

I always thought she was so lovely.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
cheryl tweedy''s engagement ring

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Opps! I forgotten to attached the photos..
9.gif

952_girlsa3.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Oh Diamonfan- She was from Philly?! I feel a bit warmer (despite the -1 it is right now)...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, Belle, her father was a big guy around here, and I think he never really expected her to amount to much! I think her father owned a brick making business or something like that...

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~They just showed a close-up of Lauri''s e-ring & it is the Cartier Trinity ring (exactly like Katie Holmes'') & her FI has the same ring, only w/o diamonds...I love it!!! It was sooo sparkly on camera!!! I want it now!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2007 2:29:30 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Those Cartier rings are beautiful (but) ...Don''t you think they are just a little trendy and possibly subject to going out of style?

I dunno ... I feel like I''ve known of Cartier trinity rings for as long as I''ve known of jewelry period ... and it''s design has inspired "rolling rings" of all makes/metals/varieties for almost that long. I wanted a "rolling ring" BADLY back in highschool & that was the early 80''s ...

ETA: Wow .. 1920s - I didn''t know they''d been around SO long ...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2007 6:44:12 PM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 2/18/2007 2:29:30 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Those Cartier rings are beautiful (but) ...Don''t you think they are just a little trendy and possibly subject to going out of style?

I dunno ... I feel like I''ve known of Cartier trinity rings for as long as I''ve known of jewelry period ... and it''s design has inspired ''rolling rings'' of all makes/metals/varieties for almost that long. I wanted a ''rolling ring'' BADLY back in highschool & that was the early 80''s ...

ETA: Wow .. 1920s - I didn''t know they''d been around SO long ...
That''s great to know! Perhaps only the imitations are trendy! I believe I''d only want the real thing.
2.gif

RealHWoftheOC!

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 5:38:47 PM
~~They just showed a close-up of Lauri''s e-ring & it is the Cartier Trinity ring (exactly like Katie Holmes'') & her FI has the same ring, only w/o diamonds...I love it!!! It was sooo sparkly on camera!!! I want it now!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Bling,
Lurve your new pic! I can''t wait to see the episode --- I am Tivo-ing. I didn''t know he had the plainer one?! Girly? No? Thoughts?
I have the Cartier Trinity with no stones and I love it - I think it is classic Cartier and will never go out of style. I feel like that is the same as saying that a diamond could go out of style!!! GASP! I''m obsessed with that ring too! *Begins scheming to find way to get one*
31.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 8:50:30 PM
Author: RealHWoftheOC!
Date: 2/19/2007 5:38:47 PM

30.gif
30.gif

Bling,

Lurve your new pic! I can''t wait to see the episode --- I am Tivo-ing. I didn''t know he had the plainer one?! Girly? No? Thoughts?

I have the Cartier Trinity with no stones and I love it - I think it is classic Cartier and will never go out of style. I feel like that is the same as saying that a diamond could go out of style!!! GASP! I''m obsessed with that ring too! *Begins scheming to find way to get one*

31.gif

~~Just in case you are wondering which episode it is, it''s episode 203 & it''s coming on tomorrow @7pm...Her FI''s ring didn''t look girly to me, it also looks to be a lot bigger/wider than Lauri''s. I''m so in love w/ those rings that it''s ridiculous!!!
30.gif
I love how the one with diamonds (bead/channel set) isn''t as expensive as it looks...I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want one!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I would love to see pics of your Trinity ring, if you get a chance!!
2.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
bling diva you are feeding my obsession with that new avatar. i am clueless about lauri and what show you are seeing the trinity ring on?

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2007 8:52:19 PM
Author: Skippy123
Grace Kelly was so beautiful! I love her ring. I wish movie stars were like Grace Kelly; classy, timeless and poised. It is such a shame we have people like Brittany Spears, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. Okay, I will get off my soap box.

Interesting Grace Kelly note: I read her biography a few years ago, and was SHOCKED to find out that she wasn''t this goody-goody girl. She was still a very graceful (what''s in a name) woman, but she had her fair share of lovers, wild nights, and her handlers just had a better way of keeping it under wraps than we see nowadays.

I still would never put her in the same class as lowlifes Lohan or Spears, but it did endear me to Grace even more reading that she was real, passionate, and imperfect. She did sleep around quite a bit (especially for those days) but she did fall in love with Price Rainier and quit acting for him when they got married.(he demanded it of her--no royalty could be an actress)

That ring is just gorgeous on her, and she is such a timeless beauty. I love her and Audrey Hepburn...

Jeannine aka DIver

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I''m a longtime lurker, found this pic and thought i should become a member and post it (haha).
9.gif

realhousewives_ep203_17.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2007 12:25:26 AM
Author: crown1
bling diva you are feeding my obsession with that new avatar. i am clueless about lauri and what show you are seeing the trinity ring on?

~~Lauri is on the show called Real Housewives of Orange County (it comes on Bravo on Tuesday nights)...Welcome to PS Lill the Thrill & thanks for that pic!!! How did you get it??? You are really making me want that ring!!
30.gif
30.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
thanks bling diva! i will try to catch that tonight. lil i love the ring! any chances of a close up? i have my glasses on and my magnifying glass out but i still can''t make out details. is it like bling diva''s avatar or is it a white metal? tia.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
well i went back and read lil''s post correctly. sorry lil i wish you did have the ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results