shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
threepwood: thanks so much for the closer pictures of Angela Bassett''s rings. She is one of my favorite actress, but I have never seen pics of her rings!! Like you, I love the setting, but I am not crazy about the color of the yellow diamond.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
THose are soooooooo icky!!!!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 1:09:07 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 2/15/2007 10:44:10 AM
Author: threepwood
1.gif
Me, I like it.. I certainly wouldn''t snort at it if it were gifted to me.
9.gif
lol. I don''t mind so much that its not vivid..
me too, I don''t think it''s so bad, and I would take it!! lol

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2007 12:08:48 PM
Author: diamondfan
Looks like Howard gave her a 5.2 carat emerald cut ring, I read it on some blog...he was planning to propose on V day but did not want to wait...
From what I''ve heard its a colorless (D), IF 5.2 carat emerald cut diamond, with two emeralds flanking it, so a three stone ring, and the band is an eternity ring of some sort. He bought it from a sole proprietor in NY. My hubby listens to the show.

As for them getting married, the pre-nup is locked up tight. There will be three cameras filming the signing and she has to read it and state she agrees to everything. If she says "I want children" it''s automatic divorce and if she accidentally gets pregnant she''s agreed to abort.

Sorry for the hijack...random and useless info.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not know why anyone would agree to that. Even if she does not want kids, that just seems obnoxious.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Me neither, but I can''t imagine wanting to date/marry Howard Stern either, df! She gets the benefit of living off his $$ (yes, I know she''s a successful model but her financial success pales in comparison to his) and he gets a hot young model to tote around as arm candy.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Who is Beth O?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2007 4:30:34 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Me neither, but I can''t imagine wanting to date/marry Howard Stern either, df!
HI:

For sure he is pretty barfy--at least he is off the market.....that said I STILL want to see the ring
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Beth Ostrosky is a model and actress (she was in Flirting w/ Disaster among other B flicks). SDL, I agree, but it''s better that they don''t have kids! He already has 3.

BlingDiva, work your magic and show us her ring!!

RealHWoftheOC!

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/14/2007 8:34:59 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~I know it''s a horrible pic, but it''s the best I could find of Lauri (Real Housewives of Orange County)...it looks like it''s the same ring as Katie Holmes'' w-band...I likey!!
30.gif
Bling, I think you are right re KH trinity being not the pave...surprising as one would think Le Cruise would spring for the most $$$...?! I am interested in Lauri''s ring too - I love that show -- I live a few minutes from Coto and find the portrayals interesting
28.gif
!!!
She deserves a huge rock with what she''s been through - I wish them well! We see the "cast" around out and about - but I have not seen Lauri ever...if I do I will cellphone pic and post for my fellow Pricescopers! lol
41.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 5:29:15 PM

~~Not a good pic, but hopefully it will do for now...someone @ Howard''s radio station was admiring Beth''s ring so much that she drew a picture of it to show everyone what it looked like. It looks like a 3 stone EC with pave'' around each stone...I will DEFINITELY look for a better pic. Maybe this time I can get an actual picture, not a drawing!!! LOL
2.gif

BethOringDrawing00001.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 3:38:27 PM

Date: 2/14/2007 12:08:48 PM
Author: diamondfan
Looks like Howard gave her a 5.2 carat emerald cut ring, I read it on some blog...he was planning to propose on V day but did not want to wait...
From what I''ve heard its a colorless (D), IF 5.2 carat emerald cut diamond, with two emeralds flanking it, so a three stone ring, and the band is an eternity ring of some sort. He bought it from a sole proprietor in NY. My hubby listens to the show.

As for them getting married, the pre-nup is locked up tight. There will be three cameras filming the signing and she has to read it and state she agrees to everything. If she says ''I want children'' it''s automatic divorce and if she accidentally gets pregnant she''s agreed to abort.
14.gif
At least she knows up front what she''s getting in to...but she''s cuckoo to agree with that. Then again, she has been dating the guy so her judgment is in question already...

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~JLO''s blue diamond...

JLO10Blue001Diamond0000.jpg

RealHWoftheOC!

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/16/2007 6:27:44 PM
~~JLO''s blue diamond...

23.gif
23.gif
That stone is magnificent. She''s this generation''s Liz T in terms of collecting jewelry from boys. lol

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Helen Mirren''s

helen mirren1122446ai2.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2007 5:56:32 PM
Author: FireGoddess

14.gif
At least she knows up front what she''s getting in to...but she''s cuckoo to agree with that. Then again, she has been dating the guy so her judgment is in question already...
LOL!! True dat.
9.gif

Personally, I look at him and think, that''s someone only a mother could love...

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2007 3:34:40 PM

Date: 2/15/2007 5:29:15 PM

~~Not a good pic, but hopefully it will do for now...someone @ Howard''s radio station was admiring Beth''s ring so much that she drew a picture of it to show everyone what it looked like. It looks like a 3 stone EC with pave'' around each stone...I will DEFINITELY look for a better pic. Maybe this time I can get an actual picture, not a drawing!!! LOL
2.gif

Ha... I was listening to that live when the girl whop drew the picture was on the air... Howard off camera is VERY differnt from his on-air persona from what I hear...

CowBelle

Rough_Rock
Yes, Jennifer Lopez is the new Elizabeth Taylor, in terms of collecting both jewelry AND husbands. This woman is doing something right. We could all learn a thing or ten from J-Lo!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Ick, Howard Stern is just so gross. I don''t care how much money he has. I would rather live in a trailer park than be married to him. Ick!!!!

To put in a prenup that you would have an abortion if accidentally pregnant? Ick ick ick!!!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Princess Grace Kelly 12 carat emerald cut ering!!
30.gif
30.gif

grace Kelly upclose2.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
From the movie High Society, she was wearing her real engagement ring in this movie.. How I wish I can get better pics of her beauttiful ering..

HIGH_SOCIETY-46.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
A photo of her when she was older..

gk.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
This is the best closeup I can get of her ering..

GraceKelly upclose.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results