shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not an expert but that EC has a big window and the bow looks dark... but could be the angle Of the camera. It also looks like only the band is yellow gold and the center stone is set in a white metal Which makes the color of the diamonds in the band look warmer. But so glad it is not a halo!

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Whitney Wolfe, founder and CEO of Bumble, a social and dating app.

1613159678571.png

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great photos Rad-Fan! Wow the space under the center stone when viewed from side... I know the stone is huge but it really is sitting up high. And boy do those prongs look thick! was not a fan of her pear shaped EC. The ring that was beautiful was from her Greek boyfriend a huge but simple EC.

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Great photos Rad-Fan! Wow the space under the center stone when viewed from side... I know the stone is huge but it really is sitting up high. And boy do those prongs look thick! was not a fan of her pear shaped EC. The ring that was beautiful was from her Greek boyfriend a huge but simple EC.

I won't bother with chunky side stones if I have that kind of ice rink. Too blocky! Big juicy solitaire is good enough imo.

Don't mind that old pear but no airline please. lol!

Last edited:
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    March Birthstone 2021 - Aquamarine
    March Birthstone 2021 - Aquamarine
    Soapy Love
    Soapy Love
    How much to spend on an Engagement Ring in 2021
    How much to spend on an Engagement Ring in 2021

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.