carat
color
clarity

Upcoming IDJ visit!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1459309022|4012966 said:
Pinto - you're so funny. :lol: :lol: Wish I could be so free and easy! I like your style. :wavey:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm actually a control freak that over analyzes everything, but I have this ugh... Well let's just say, I've somehow spent my entire life figuring out how to make things easier for other people, when I have to deal with other people. DH can attest to how I drive myself bonkers trying to make things easier for other people when I have to deal with them. :wall: so by the time I'm heading over to IDJ, I've spent way too much time pouring over pictures on PS and just need to find something that looks good on my finger! :lol:

Queenie60 - I wish I had your strength and big heart!
cchloe said:
That is hilarious. It's funny how I find a lot of messages on Pricescope to come off as pretty cold sometimes.. even rude and snappy (responding to clueless newbies get annoying apparently?). You're the total opposite, your humour is so animated and refreshing.

I'm so curious to know the price of the emerald. And to know what other huge rocks they have for you!!
Thank you cchloe :wavey: . I have been working remotely for 2.5 years, so I think that has helped me to be conscientious of text and tone. It also helps to be able to convey "some" personality so that I'm a bit more memorable than the next remote Joe Shmoe.

Cchloe, I hope you are not curious because you are anxious about your 2.6 I. :naughty: I don't want to talk price because One day, someone will dig up this thread, and question EC pricing, while future market and relative pricing could be very different than what we are seeing today. Since you've owned an F that is cut deep, I hope that an excellent cut I with Fluor will knock your socks off. Coming from an F, a K will most likely be too warm for you. Keep your toes out of the Js and Ks water, cchloe, and get psyched about meeting your 2.6 I bling baby!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1459298386|4012863 said:
As for the round brilliant, THAT, my dear, is YOUR round brilliant! I wouldn't consider the emerald cut unless it was at least the same size as the 2.6, and not significantly more yellow than your diamond. I wasn't sure how a K is in an EC. My K round brilliant faces up white, and Your I is WHIte. I puffy heart :love: your diamond! As you can see, it's pretty comparable in size to the 4.02 EC :-o :lol: :lol: :lol: "Yekutiel! Show me the EC next to cchloe's 2.6!" Since I've seen your diamond, it's my only point of reference until they send it to you :appl: .
You like cchloe's 2.6, but you don't need another round, so how about a 4ct EC! I love the you way think PintoBean!
I actually wanted to trade-in my previous MRB for a 3.5-4ct EC but couldn't find a vendor that would do that kinda trade. Buying one without a trade-in was out of my budget. So I ended up trading-in for another round. Now I'm thinking If I had spoken to IDJ, the outcome might have been different. :think:

That 4ct EC is going to make one HECK of a ring! Have you made a decision?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1459317282|4012995 said:
You like cchloe's 2.6, but you don't need another round, so how about a 4ct EC! I love the you way think PintoBean!
I actually wanted to trade-in my previous MRB for a 3.5-4ct EC but couldn't find a vendor that would do that kinda trade. Buying one without a trade-in was out of my budget. So I ended up trading-in for another round. Now I'm thinking If I had spoken to IDJ, the outcome might have been different. :think:

That 4ct EC is going to make one HECK of a ring! Have you made a decision?
Carebear! :wavey:
The thing is, an Ex/Id cut round just has so much more POW that the EC doesn't "seem" that much bigger than the round brilliant next to it!

I think it's great to have learned from Cchloe's journey that IDJ will consider buying a stone purchased elsewhere. That can mean a great cost savings since whatever you end up purchasing FROM them is usually priced competitively.

Off I go to feed my 3 furbabies. They are making sad, pained squinty eyed faces at me because DADDY usually feeds them breakfast around 8, but dead beat mommy is lagging till 9:45.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cchloe said:
That is hilarious. It's funny how I find a lot of messages on Pricescope to come off as pretty cold sometimes.. even rude and snappy (responding to clueless newbies get annoying apparently?). You're the total opposite, your humour is so animated and refreshing.

I'm so curious to know the price of the emerald. And to know what other huge rocks they have for you!!
PintoBean said:
Thank you cchloe :wavey: . I have been working remotely for 2.5 years, so I think that has helped me to be conscientious of text and tone. It also helps to be able to convey "some" personality so that I'm a bit more memorable than the next remote Joe Shmoe.

Cchloe, I hope you are not curious because you are anxious about your 2.6 I. :naughty: I don't want to talk price because One day, someone will dig up this thread, and question EC pricing, while future market and relative pricing could be very different than what we are seeing today. Since you've owned an F that is cut deep, I hope that an excellent cut I with Fluor will knock your socks off. Coming from an F, a K will most likely be too warm for you. Keep your toes out of the Js and Ks water, cchloe, and get psyched about meeting your 2.6 I bling baby!

I totally agree with you cchloe about tone and also find you, PintoBean to be super sweet! Truthfully, I also find it kind of rude and irritating how "noobs" like me who also want to help others and make suggestions are sometimes totally dismissed and not even responded to by the "seasoned" PSers...I think they forget that they too were "noobs" once! So it's refreshing to have you guys who are so nice to converse with :D

I hope your babies enjoy their food! Mine are the same...one even "yells" at us to tell us "oh hey lazy butts, it's time for some grub or time for a walk" LOL :lol:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1459345344|4013068 said:
Carebear! :wavey:
The thing is, an Ex/Id cut round just has so much more POW that the EC doesn't "seem" that much bigger than the round brilliant next to it!

I think it's great to have learned from Cchloe's journey that IDJ will consider buying a stone purchased elsewhere. That can mean a great cost savings since whatever you end up purchasing FROM them is usually priced competitively.

Off I go to feed my 3 furbabies. They are making sad, pained squinty eyed faces at me because DADDY usually feeds them breakfast around 8, but dead beat mommy is lagging till 9:45.
PintoBean, I agree that ECs don't necessarily have that "POW" factor that rounds have and you need an extra carat or more for the same finger coverage. In fact, I NEVER considered a EC in my 20s but now in my 30s, they just look so elegant and classy :love:
When I was trying to decide between the two, DH did warn me that if I don't have at least 1 round, I'll regret it, and he's probably right. Oh well, I'll have wait until my 20 year anniversary :cheeky:

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
PintoBean don't worry I'm not considering swapping the 2.6 for the emerald or any other stone, the wheels are already in motion for having it set and I think I already drove them crazy enough with my indecisiveness. And you're right it's a good idea to not give out prices, I kind of regret doing so for mine. I wish we could edit our posts but apparently not?? But honestly if I were you I would still be tempted by that emerald. I dream of having a big fancy shaped diamond for a RHR. Like that 5 carat haloed asscher someone got from IDJ. Hello :twirl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
acano117|1459346852|4013074 said:
I totally agree with you cchloe about tone and also find you, PintoBean to be super sweet! Truthfully, I also find it kind of rude and irritating how "noobs" like me who also want to help others and make suggestions are sometimes totally dismissed and not even responded to by the "seasoned" PSers...I think they forget that they too were "noobs" once! So it's refreshing to have you guys who are so nice to converse with :D

I hope your babies enjoy their food! Mine are the same...one even "yells" at us to tell us "oh hey lazy butts, it's time for some grub or time for a walk" LOL :lol:
Thank you, acano117 :oops: !
I think it's great that you try to help others. You can only get better at picking stones and settings if you practice. I think no response is not a bad thing. If you are blatantly off base in your recommendation, I think someone would surely chime in and "ding" it. I often post to the "crickets crickets crickets" :lol:

CareBear - I agree - I wouldn't even consider any fancy cuts until I had a round in my possession. I'm in my 30s now, and I swear I was in my 20s yesterday :errrr: . I really like fancies like EC's in larger carats now as well! Ugh... unfortunately I'm a size 9 finger, so NO stone ever looks too big. My mom thinks a 4.02 EC will look fake on me. I said, "Good, no one will try to steal it from me!" And yeah, if a stranger inquires, I will say, "oh, it's crystal from a department store - I can't believe you think it's real!" HAHAHA = I'm talking like I already own this EC :whistle:
cchloe said:
PintoBean don't worry I'm not considering swapping the 2.6 for the emerald or any other stone, the wheels are already in motion for having it set and I think I already drove them crazy enough with my indecisiveness. And you're right it's a good idea to not give out prices, I kind of regret doing so for mine. I wish we could edit our posts but apparently not?? But honestly if I were you I would still be tempted by that emerald. I dream of having a big fancy shaped diamond for a RHR. Like that 5 carat haloed asscher someone got from IDJ. Hello :twirl:
That 5 carat asscher is :shock: :love: ! The pricing you posted is what led me down this rabbit hole :lol: . I've been trying to lose the pounds, NOT the $$$! ;( You are so lucky that you are getting the bling AND the dream setting all at once. I don't know what to do with the EC, so I want a simple solitaire setting, double claws on each corner. I have been looking at stuller (in hopes that it's cheapER) and have picked out a couple heads that are more curvy to contrast with the EC's straight lines and angles.
I like this one - I hope it's "cost effective" http://www.stuller.com/products/28273/?groupId=109604

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
Double claw prong solitaire for a square/rectangular diamond is my favourite!!! And I love that basket, i didn't even about this build your own ring website.

So did you ask to see if he can pull others or are you still thinking about this one.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cchloe|1459359562|4013185 said:
Double claw prong solitaire for a square/rectangular diamond is my favourite!!! And I love that basket, i didn't even about this build your own ring website.

So did you ask to see if he can pull others or are you still thinking about this one.
If/when Yekutiel calls me back, I'm going to GO FOR IT!
I see people pick settings out on the Stuller site in other threads, so I'm wondering if that basket will be something they can work with! :wacko: (<--this is such a cute smiley, but it's named "wacko" :shock: :lol: ). It's also to provide IDJ with an idea of what I'd like. I usually get cheapie stuller solitaire settings - $325-ish for my round stones because I need to live with my stones for a bit. I've found the quality to be good, and great for my purposes!

I need a name for the EC. I like "miami" short for "miami onion roll" - it's fat EC shape from the other thread, but at the same time I am reluctant to call it "miami" b/c miami onion rolls usually have poppy seeds (bread inclusions :o ) :lol: , but then the EC is a VVS2, so that could be the irony... If I name it "miami", it will be pronounced "Me-ah-me" ... "welcome to miami bienvenido a me-ah-me" :lol: :lol: :lol:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1459362532|4013219 said:
cchloe|1459359562|4013185 said:

If/when Yekutiel calls me back, I'm going to GO FOR IT!
I see people pick settings out on the Stuller site in other threads, so I'm wondering if that basket will be something they can work with! :wacko: (<--this is such a cute smiley, but it's named "wacko" :shock: :lol: ). It's also to provide IDJ with an idea of what I'd like. I usually get cheapie stuller solitaire settings - $325-ish for my round stones because I need to live with my stones for a bit. I've found the quality to be good, and great for my purposes!

Yes!! Love the potential setting and delicate double claw prongs! Your EC definitely has the size to carry them!

PintoBean said:
I need a name for the EC. I like "miami" short for "miami onion roll" - it's fat EC shape from the other thread, but at the same time I am reluctant to call it "miami" b/c miami onion rolls usually have poppy seeds (bread inclusions :o ) :lol: , but then the EC is a VVS2, so that could be the irony... If I name it "miami", it will be pronounced "Me-ah-me" ... "welcome to miami bienvenido a me-ah-me" :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL :lol: Love it!!!

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
So exciting!!! :appl: :appl: Are you going to get it in white, rose or yellow gold?

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
My husband distracted me and I forgot to laugh at mee-ah-mi. I love chubby emeralds! I can't wait to see it set.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cchloe|1459363470|4013237 said:
So exciting!!! :appl: :appl: Are you going to get it in white, rose or yellow gold?
After the fiasco with the pear pendant and yellow gold, I'm shying away from YG. RG doesn't look good on me ;( , and since most of my bands are WG, it makes the most sense to play it safe and go with WG.

acano117 - IDJ does some killer claw prongs, so I'm so excited!

I think I should just crown myself the president of the chubby chasers club - first chubby pears, now chubby EC's :lol:

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
Ok tell him now then!! Our diamonds need to be reunited again as completed rings in pictures on this thread in 2 weeks

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And it's MINE! I made a deposit. :appl:

As for the setting, OMG - that was a funny conversation. It went something like this -

Yekutiel likes cathedral shoulders. I don't like cathedral shoulders.
Y: Send me a pic of what you want it to look like
PB: You google EC solitaire and they all look alike from the top down - what do you mean send you a picture? I just want the nice profile.
Y: I'm going to have my guys make you a nice setting.
PB: But I don't want a nice setting, can't you plunk that stuller head on a shank? <-- (sometimes I shouldn't talk... really... :confused: ) BTW, how does the head attach to the shank with the gaping hole on the bottom of the head?
Y: Don't worry about the hole :lol:
PB: Can't you get me a stuller setting for $200-300?
Y: How much do you think that head costs - let's say it's $200. Now you need a shank, let's say it's $150. What about labor? Setting a 4 carat is not the same as a 1 carat!
PB: Don't you have elves? :-o :dance:
Y: I'm going to send my guy the picture and see what he comes up with in CAD. Trust me, I'm going to make something nice for that stone. You need something nice for that stone.
PB: Fine.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! I'm excited to see what he comes up with!! and when it comes to trusting Yekutiel --- no question, I have total faith in him! He will make you something you will be very happy with, no matter what it takes. What devotion!

Wonderful news!! Now - I still want more bling p*rn on the tennis bracelet! Indulge me... ;))

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1459371380|4013307 said:
YAY!!! I'm excited to see what he comes up with!! and when it comes to trusting Yekutiel --- no question, I have total faith in him! He will make you something you will be very happy with, no matter what it takes. What devotion!

Wonderful news!! Now - I still want more bling p*rn on the tennis bracelet! Indulge me... ;))
OMG - me too I'm dying for bracelet news!!! When I first talked to Yekutiel in the AM, he said his dad wasn't in yet. I forgot to ask when I talked to him this PM. I was focused on getting the details on the deposit :wall:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: :lol: :lol: This is me at work reading your conversation with Yekutiel!!! So excited for you!!!

I also chatted with him today...went something like...

Me: could you find out whether these stones are in NY so I could take a look?
Y: sure, what are the GIA #s
Me: x,y,z
Y: India, India, still looking
Me: ok, thanks...i'm thinking about upgrading
Y: ALREADY??
Me: have to take advantage of low diamond prices NOW
Y: fair enough

:shock: :angel: is it ever too soon??? PB, you'll like this....I'm getting the butter ready to slather on :lol: :lol:

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
This thread is full of upgrade enablers :wacko:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cchloe|1459370358|4013303 said:
Ok tell him now then!! Our diamonds need to be reunited again as completed rings in pictures on this thread in 2 weeks
Since you're getting a suite of bling, our projects could complete around the same time! Let's request "IDJ family" shots. It will be "bling gone wild" :dance: :dance: :dance:
acano117 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: This is me at work reading your conversation with Yekutiel!!! So excited for you!!!

I also chatted with him today...went something like...

Me: could you find out whether these stones are in NY so I could take a look?
Y: sure, what are the GIA #s
Me: x,y,z
Y: India, India, still looking
Me: ok, thanks...i'm thinking about upgrading
Y: ALREADY??
Me: have to take advantage of low diamond prices NOW
Y: fair enough

:shock: :angel: is it ever too soon??? PB, you'll like this....I'm getting the butter ready to slather on :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG :lol: :lol: :lol: Did you bring up cchloe and pinto bean? And that we are INNOCENT?!?!?! :angel: :saint:

I have a plan for you - Take DH to Tiffany or Cartier. Pick a bigger ring out and ask how much it is. Let that sticker shock hit. If you can faint on site, that's even better. Leave the store looking overwhelmed and dejected. The next day, go, "OMG! I got a call from IDJ and they have this killer stone, and it's only THIS much! That's so much better than Tiffany! We can totally swing that!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
cchloe said:
Shouldn't it look in the end something like this minus the fancy extra stones and two toned look? Plop head on shank, make sure it has double claws and voila!!!

https://www.leonmege.com/portfolio/custom-work/solitaires/lotus-2ct-emerald-cut-diamond-solitaire-detail

I'm so excited for you! :appl: :appl: :appl:
YES!! Thanks for finding that pic! I guess google was only showing me the "low brow" shots, and I had to go to a high brow site like LM's to get the booty, I mean, "culet" shots. :lol: :lol: :lol: :naughty:
cchloe said:
Again, I must reiterate that cchloe and pinto bean are INNOCENT! :angel: :saint: :whistle: :dance:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1459371016|4013305 said:
And it's MINE! I made a deposit. :appl:

As for the setting, OMG - that was a funny conversation. It went something like this -

Yekutiel likes cathedral shoulders. I don't like cathedral shoulders.
Y: Send me a pic of what you want it to look like
PB: You google EC solitaire and they all look alike from the top down - what do you mean send you a picture? I just want the nice profile.
Y: I'm going to have my guys make you a nice setting.
PB: But I don't want a nice setting, can't you plunk that stuller head on a shank? <-- (sometimes I shouldn't talk... really... :confused: ) BTW, how does the head attach to the shank with the gaping hole on the bottom of the head?
Y: Don't worry about the hole :lol:
PB: Can't you get me a stuller setting for $200-300?
Y: How much do you think that head costs - let's say it's $200. Now you need a shank, let's say it's $150. What about labor? Setting a 4 carat is not the same as a 1 carat!
PB: Don't you have elves? :-o :dance:
Y: I'm going to send my guy the picture and see what he comes up with in CAD. Trust me, I'm going to make something nice for that stone. You need something nice for that stone.
PB: Fine.
PintoBean, you absolutely CANNOT just "plunk that stuller head on a shank" for that uber-fabulous stone! :o Your EC is in the same league as that 5ct assher and must be treated as such!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cchloe|1459374685|4013352 said:

Ummmmm that's for sure!!! :D

Well BIG news for me!!! I spoke (oh so sweetly) to my DH last night and asked what he thought about upgrading bc diamond prices are so low right now and really to my shock...he said YES!!!! I really didn't think he was going to go for it....a couple of months ago I asked how he felt about potentially changing my setting to the Vatche U113 (he hates 6 prongs, I love them!!) and he got kind of sad thinking I didn't love my ring. I guess with the diamond he understands it's my love for big bling and is being supportive!

However....I did mention "oh and down the line I could then get..." and he put the brakes on me SUPER quickly :lol: I guess I'll need a truckload of butter at that point, if and when it ever happens! For now, I have tons and tons of research to do.

Which brings me to my next point....I'm having a really hard time deciding whether I should get a super ideal cut from WF or if I should be patient and look and have Yekutiel bring in stones, etc. CChloe, you and I are similar in that my center is an E, VS2 and I'm not sure what my tolerance is for color. Also....DH bought my stone from BN and he got SUPER lucky in that it's definitely a nice stone but part of me (since finding PS) always wanted light return images to know just how good or bad it is...sigh...upgrading is already causing stress :confused: might need to start a RT thread at some point to get feedback

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
acano117|1459430674|4013639 said:

Well BIG news for me!!! I spoke (oh so sweetly) to my DH last night and asked what he thought about upgrading bc diamond prices are so low right now and really to my shock...he said YES!!!! I really didn't think he was going to go for it....a couple of months ago I asked how he felt about potentially changing my setting to the Vatche U113 (he hates 6 prongs, I love them!!) and he got kind of sad thinking I didn't love my ring. I guess with the diamond he understands it's my love for big bling and is being supportive!

However....I did mention "oh and down the line I could then get..." and he put the brakes on me SUPER quickly :lol: I guess I'll need a truckload of butter at that point, if and when it ever happens! For now, I have tons and tons of research to do.

Which brings me to my next point....I'm having a really hard time deciding whether I should get a super ideal cut from WF or if I should be patient and look and have Yekutiel bring in stones, etc. CChloe, you and I are similar in that my center is an E, VS2 and I'm not sure what my tolerance is for color. Also....DH bought my stone from BN and he got SUPER lucky in that it's definitely a nice stone but part of me (since finding PS) always wanted light return images to know just how good or bad it is...sigh...upgrading is already causing stress :confused: might need to start a RT thread at some point to get feedback

I know what you mean but let me tell you.. I started looking at Whiteflash the way people here look at Tiffany. You are paying a premium for a brand name, for their branded diamonds. In the end I found I was happier having Yekutiel find me diamonds with the same cut and specs as the ACA's, but being that they are not branded, I saved so much money. The amazingly perfect diamond he found me was a 2.2 H VS1 hearts and arrows. And the asets and photos of it were PERFECT, just like an ACA. On the Whiteflash site, this ACA with similar specs was at least $6k more. He joked and was like why pay for a cut above when you can have beyond the cut? With WF you're paying for peace of mind that you don't have to do any guessing work that it will be an amazing diamond, but that's what we have Yekutiel for ! :dance: To find us amazing diamonds in our budget. Look what he came up with me for and PintoBean. If you tell him "I'm nervous about dropping in color, please find me this size in this color for this price", he will find it! Or if not he will be honest with you.

It never hurts to try, right? Just be careful, once you open up the can of worms it's hard to resist :wacko:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1459410263|4013565 said:
PintoBean, you absolutely CANNOT just "plunk that stuller head on a shank" for that uber-fabulous stone! :o Your EC is in the same league as that 5ct assher and must be treated as such!
Yes ma'am! Thou shall not plunk! :bigsmile:
acano117 said:

acano117 :wavey:
I think you always speak sweetly :saint: ! I love 6 prongs, too! They make me feel MORE secure about the diamond - 2 extra prongs than a 4 prong setting :dance: . You and cchloe would be vatche ring sisters!

Are you close to NYC? If you can make a trip to IDJ and look at stones to determine your color sensitivity, that would be worth it! Then you can focus your search, color-wise. I also think skin tone plays a factor. For example, K earrings with medium blue fluor look white on me. I'm a Mac NC-25 in winter, NC-30 in summer. Contrast with my DH - so fair, ruddy/pink with no capacity to tan, if he wanted studs, I'd probably keep him to I w/ fluor.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cchloe said:
I know what you mean but let me tell you.. I started looking at Whiteflash the way people here look at Tiffany. You are paying a premium for a brand name, for their branded diamonds. In the end I found I was happier having Yekutiel find me diamonds with the same cut and specs as the ACA's, but being that they are not branded, I saved so much money. The amazingly perfect diamond he found me was a 2.2 H VS1 hearts and arrows. And the asets and photos of it were PERFECT, just like an ACA. On the Whiteflash site, this ACA with similar specs was at least $6k more. He joked and was like why pay for a cut above when you can have beyond the cut? With WF you're paying for peace of mind that you don't have to do any guessing work that it will be an amazing diamond, but that's what we have Yekutiel for ! :dance: To find us amazing diamonds in our budget. Look what he came up with me for and PintoBean. If you tell him "I'm nervous about dropping in color, please find me this size in this color for this price", he will find it! Or if not he will be honest with you.

It never hurts to try, right? Just be careful, once you open up the can of worms it's hard to resist :wacko:

I really appreciate your advice and you make really good points!!! I guess I just need to have faith that he could get me that perfect diamond. I don't want to settle but I do want a near perfect CUT and SIZE!! LOL

PintoBean said:
I think you always speak sweetly :saint: ! I love 6 prongs, too! They make me feel MORE secure about the diamond - 2 extra prongs than a 4 prong setting :dance: . You and cchloe would be vatche ring sisters!

Are you close to NYC? If you can make a trip to IDJ and look at stones to determine your color sensitivity, that would be worth it! Then you can focus your search, color-wise. I also think skin tone plays a factor. For example, K earrings with medium blue fluor look white on me. I'm a Mac NC-25 in winter, NC-30 in summer. Contrast with my DH - so fair, ruddy/pink with no capacity to tan, if he wanted studs, I'd probably keep him to I w/ fluor.

Sweet of you to say PB, thank you! :angel: I wish I could be twinsies with cchloe but I'll pick my bling battles for now and be perfectly fine with just an upgrade! I hope they could reuse my setting bc if not....what's a girl to do?!

Oohhhhhh I'm a little tooooo close...as in walking distance....as in I'm already planning my escape from work in a little bit to take a look at some stones if I could only get a hold of Yekutiel to tell him to be ready for me!! :lol:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you go today - can you sneaky a peeky at Miami?

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1459438315|4013681 said:
If you go today - can you sneaky a peeky at Miami?

I just got off the phone with Yekutiel and relayed all of my thoughts/concerns/wishes etc. and he said he needs some time to look at what's out there and and find a super perfect diamond for me and asked me to come on Tuesday! If Miami is still there then, I will totally take a look! :D

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
Acano if you end up aski ng about stoned please show them to us here after. I have a new-found thrill for upgrades :loopy:

PintoBean what did you end up telling him for the setting. Are you just going to let him design your ring?! I could h=never hand over that much power! What if you don't like it when it's done?!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He said he already sent back the 2.2 H VS1 that he had pulled for you. Don't worry, when I go on Tuesday I will definitely take loads of (crappy) iPhone pictures haha...I already warned Yekutiel that I want all the image bells and whistles since I didn't have that for my first stone! Yes, PS is definitely bad for me.... :dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results