shape
carat
color
clarity

Unveiling my 35th anniversary upgrade--courtesy of HPD

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Your rings are so beautiful. And it is a delightful tale-reading about a jeweler who CARES and who exceeds when it comes to attaining our sparkle threshold (I keep saying... WINK for President!!!). So happy for you:love:

Exactly! Wink and company are the best. He cares more about your happiness than making the sale. So there’s no high pressure sales tactics. Thank you for your kind words for my rings.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Congratulations!

CheeSauce

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely adore your set... especially your wedding bands!! I am jealous that I will not be able to go to the GTG to see them!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
I love all the different looks. Loving the photos! Do you have a favourite? :D

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely adore your set... especially your wedding bands!! I am jealous that I will not be able to go to the GTG to see them!

And I'll miss seeing your CBIs! I adore my set too. I am one lucky lady!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW! Solitaires rock!!!!!!! Great bands as well.

cheers--Sharon

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary! Your new diamond solitaire and your wedding bands are absolutely beautiful! I hope you get joy out of them every single day! Yay!!! :love:

Rivendell

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous :love: I love the bands too look amazing with your solitaire

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary! Your new diamond solitaire and your wedding bands are absolutely beautiful! I hope you get joy out of them every single day! Yay!!! :love:
Thank you! I believe you are waiting on your TDF D color diamond. Please let us know as you make your setting choice! I am dying to see the finished ring.

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous :love: I love the bands too look amazing with your solitaire

I’m loving the wedding bands more and more each day. They are just so gorgeous and sparkly. Absolutely no regrets on my choices of bands and settings.
It’s just wonderful working with the people of HPD who put such emphasis on excellence. I guess I’m what you’d call a fan of Wink and Co!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!! Gorgeous set. :love: :love: Congratulations!

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on 35 years and on those gorgeous rings! The bands are very clever...

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my greatness!! 35 years is extraordinary!! Congratulations! Those rings befit such a milestone anniversary!! may you enjoy them in the best of health and happiness!!:clap:

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
Happy anniversary! Those rings are absolutely stunning!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on 35 years and on those gorgeous rings! The bands are very clever...

Thank you! We feel so happy and fortunate to have celebrated our 35th in good health! I love my new set very much.

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Oh my greatness!! 35 years is extraordinary!! Congratulations! Those rings befit such a milestone anniversary!! may you enjoy them in the best of health and happiness!!:clap:

Thank you so very much! The kindness and encouragement of this community has left me speechless!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! You really whole set is stunning, every piece of it. CBI does it again!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! Your rings are truly spectacular, and thank you so much for sharing your story!!!=)2

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! Your rings are truly spectacular, and thank you so much for sharing your story!!!=)2

Thank you for your kind words! Love your screen name btw. I wonder if fabulous60 is available? Hmmm...

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Wow your ring and bands are gorgeous!!! Congrats!

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous rings. Happy Anniversary! We are on Year 26; here’s hoping our 35th Anniversary will be as blingy as yours.
Enjoy your wedding rings in good health.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
That band(s)! That whole set! I LOVE LOVE LOVE! :clap:

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous rings. Happy Anniversary! We are on Year 26; here’s hoping our 35th Anniversary will be as blingy as yours.
Enjoy your wedding rings in good health.

Congrats on year 26! It is quite an accomplishment isn’t it! I hope there is lots of continued joy in your marriage and much bling in your future.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results