shape
carat
color
clarity

Unveiling my 35th anniversary upgrade--courtesy of HPD

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
I enjoyed reading this thread SOOOO much! Your way of speaking is so fun and engaging, I felt captivated, I knew the story was going to be epic and you confirmed that with every new post!

The videos are wonderful, thank you for sharing, and the pictures - both HPD AND yours! - are absolutely stunning! We would definitely not say no to more! Would love to see hand shots of all the various stacking combinations with that awesome wedding band and loads of different angles too!

Really delighted for you, congratulations on your wedding anniversary and also - YOU TEASE! Looking forward to those new treats soon! :geek2:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy crap... this is BEAUTIFUL!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg! Your CBI diamond and HPD rings are over the top gorgeous. :love:
Absolutely incredible.
Wink is the real deal, he has been my personal jeweler since 2004. Layla, Jamie, and Melissa are fantastic as well.
Looking forwards to meeting you and seeing your beautiful rings in Boise.
Happy 35th Anniversary, may you have many more wonderful years together.
Welcome to the CBI family.

P.s. please post in the SMTB CBI tread.

L

lydial

I love your rings! I love HPD as well:) Congratulations on your 35th anniversary!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
I enjoyed reading this thread SOOOO much! Your way of speaking is so fun and engaging, I felt captivated, I knew the story was going to be epic and you confirmed that with every new post!

The videos are wonderful, thank you for sharing, and the pictures - both HPD AND yours! - are absolutely stunning! We would definitely not say no to more! Would love to see hand shots of all the various stacking combinations with that awesome wedding band and loads of different angles too!

Really delighted for you, congratulations on your wedding anniversary and also - YOU TEASE! Looking forward to those new treats soon! :geek2:

Epic-- what a great word! Love it. Yes I will definitely post more pictures. But just remember I'm not much of a photographer. Sooo glad you enjoyed my story; I had loads of fun writing it.

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Omg! Your CBI diamond and HPD rings are over the top gorgeous. :love:
Absolutely incredible.
Wink is the real deal, he has been my personal jeweler since 2004. Layla, Jamie, and Melissa are fantastic as well.
Looking forwards to meeting you and seeing your beautiful rings in Boise.
Happy 35th Anniversary, may you have many more wonderful years together.
Welcome to the CBI family.

P.s. please post in the SMTB CBI tread.
Oh gosh yes I will post there as well. I can never hear enough compliments. Looking forward to Boise and seeing all the beautiful jewelry!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary! Jaw droppingly gorgeous diamond and bands!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy 35th anniversary!
Your rings are truly breathtaking!!
I’m waiting for my upgrade from HPD and this makes me all the more excited. :dance:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Just so very stunning! That stone and the bands...sigh...Gorgeous! Happy anniversary to you! What a way to celebrate. :clap:

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Happy 35th anniversary!
Your rings are truly breathtaking!!
I’m waiting for my upgrade from HPD and this makes me all the more excited. :dance:
I can’t wait to see your upgrade! Congratulations on it.

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Just so very stunning! That stone and the bands...sigh...Gorgeous! Happy anniversary to you! What a way to celebrate. :clap:

I know right? I feel so fortunate to have such a beautiful set.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Your diamond is gorgeous and your rings are lovely. Happy Anniversary!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh @hypermom your rings are beautiful
i enjoyed this thread so much
and congradulations on your anniversary
very well done by the both of you
those new rings are well deserved indeed

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings and congrats on your anniversary!!!!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love love love your story and
:eek-2:
Your new rings
Absolutely superb
:love:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on a perfect diamond and ring set!!! It is gorgeous!!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Love love love your story and
Your new rings
Absolutely superb
:love:

Thank you! I am so overwhelmed by the positive responses. I mean I love them but so nice to hear that others do too!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun read and an absolutely spectacular set of rings. Your joy and delight in them bubbles off the page. Congratulations on your anniversary and I'm so glad you had such a wonderful HPD experience!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
What a fun read and an absolutely spectacular set of rings. Your joy and delight in them bubbles off the page. Congratulations on your anniversary and I'm so glad you had such a wonderful HPD experience!

What an encouraging community! I just can’t contain my joy. I am incredibly blessed to have something to share that is I think PS worthy. Thank you for your kind comments.

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
671DEDB4-EFB4-4496-99D8-3B7DAD6E7381.jpeg D8C19490-549F-4913-9D97-3DEE81590358.jpeg
Spending a little quality time with my trio this am. I love how the top picture is feminine and soft and the second picture is bold and glittery!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are just gorgeous! :love::love::love: G VS1 is really my favorite color/clarity for a modern round (unless I could have F which is cost prohibitive)!!! I enjoyed reading your story! I think Wink is the best I know for "romancing the stone"! I've had the pleasure of meeting Layla in the past, and she certainly has the knowledge to help guide customers to getting the perfect rings! I actually came to PS when we were going to get new rings for our 30th! I started smaller and upgraded after I got used to the initial size! :lol: Enjoy your new rings, and congratulations on your 30th!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
671DEDB4-EFB4-4496-99D8-3B7DAD6E7381.jpeg D8C19490-549F-4913-9D97-3DEE81590358.jpeg
Spending a little quality time with my trio this am. I love how the top picture is feminine and soft and the second picture is bold and glittery!
:appl::appl::appl:

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, your set is so divine!! :love:
Congratulations on your anniversary and on such a beautiful set! :appl::appl::appl:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary!! It’s a gorgeous set!! Enjoy wearing it!!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Your rings are just gorgeous! :love::love::love: G VS1 is really my favorite color/clarity for a modern round (unless I could have F which is cost prohibitive)!!! I enjoyed reading your story! I think Wink is the best I know for "romancing the stone"! I've had the pleasure of meeting Layla in the past, and she certainly has the knowledge to help guide customers to getting the perfect rings! I actually came to PS when we were going to get new rings for our 30th! I started smaller and upgraded after I got used to the initial size! :lol: Enjoy your new rings, and congratulations on your 30th!

Thank you DS! Yes an F would have been extra perfect but I couldn’t justify the extra cost and the G is really great. I don’t see any reason to upgrade, but probably shouldn’t say that! I love that romancing the stone reference. That would have been a great movie to mention. And the movie was so fun too!

Attachments

• 13D0D010-647A-47B1-94BD-1E94A4D6A674.jpeg
    13D0D010-647A-47B1-94BD-1E94A4D6A674.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 32
  • E50581E1-5CB2-448B-B1A9-1D244DE8C9D8.jpeg
    E50581E1-5CB2-448B-B1A9-1D244DE8C9D8.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 34

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Loved your post and your ring. Crazy about your bands!!!! Congratulations!

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
Your rings are so beautiful. And it is a delightful tale-reading about a jeweler who CARES and who exceeds when it comes to attaining our sparkle threshold (I keep saying... WINK for President!!!). So happy for you:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results