shape
carat
color
clarity

Unusual, true personal facts about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
I''ll start:

1) I remember my first birthday

2) I''ve had an Out of Body Experience

3) I''ve been run over by a motorcycle

4) When we were kids, my brother and I built a roller-coaster in our back yard

What is strange, or unusual about you?

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
OOH, fun!

1. A guy died in the backseat of our car when I was a kid.

2. I once shot my brother with a roly-poly out of a BB gun.

3. I''ve swam with water moccasins.

4. I can operate heavy equipment.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
1. I was on the Oprah Show

2. I have an extremely high pain tolerance...and had a bone removed from my foot and never took pain meds, and was up walking the day after my tummy tuck.

3. I met my husband on a dating website, and we got engaged 3 months later...we''ve incredibly happily married.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very nice!

1) I own a blowtorch and I''m not afraid to use it.

2) I have gone rock-climbing in high heels.

3) I charm bees.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

For a lightweight--I have unusually muscular arms. Like popeye. Beat everyone at arm wrestling.
I tried to revive a man who'd collapsed in the park--CPR to no avail.
8.gif

I can eat an entire box of Captain Crunch in one sitting.
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
1. I have freckles in weird places on my body, like between my toes and on the soles of my feet.
2. I have a crazy obsession with Snidley Whiplash
3. I''ve met Nick Carter on several ocassions randomly, and he smells horrible and looks BAD w/out any make up or touch up work
4. Won numerous art awards both national and international and had my work tour around the country

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
This sounds fun so I''ll play!

1. I have the rarest blood type (at least I think it''s the rarest), which is O-

2. I can touch the tip of my tongue to the tip of my nose.

3. I can wiggle my ears.

4. Gross but true - I''ve only thrown up one time as an adult (knock on wood) and that was while I was pregnant.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
1. I''ve seen and reported a UFO

2. I saved my mother''s life when she was having a heart attack (so she says, i just drove)

3. I had a dream about 9/11 before it happened

4. I met my brother by accident when he sat in front of me in english class in 6th grade.

5. None of my toes touch, which DH thinks is weird. In a relaxed state they are just close enough together to look normal without actually touching.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 9:12:16 PM
Author: luckystar112
1. I've seen and reported a UFO

2. I saved my mother's life when she was having a heart attack (so she says, i just drove)

4. I met my brother by accident when he sat in front of me in english class in 6th grade.

5. None of my toes touch, which DH thinks is weird. In a relaxed state they are just close enough together to look normal without actually touching.
Thats fascinating.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Among other things . . .
I was a rocket scientist at MIT Draper Lab
I''m a certified pistol instructor and a tactical range officer
I''m a certified pyrotechnician

Hmmm . . . I see a trend . . .

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
1) My grandmother thought I was the reincarnation of Judy Garland. She was weird.

2) My dreams play out like glimpses into parallel universes.

3) Two of my seven ex-boyfriends are gay, and I never would have guessed.

4) My celebrity crush lives about a block from me.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 9:28:51 PM
Author: musey
1) My grandmother thought I was the reincarnation of Judy Garland. She was weird.

This makes me want to go through all the celebrity threads to figure out who it is! Too bad I''m too lazy to do that!
3.gif

P.S. And if it''s Paul Rudd I might just die of jealousy.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Let me think...

1. I''m double-jointed and I can put my palm flat on a table and spin my arm in a complete circle without lifting my hand at all.

2. I''m undefeated in Pictionary.

3. I have a crazy good memory.

4. I play on 5 different soccer teams.

5. I have a twin sister, which is relatively unusual at my age. Younger kids, not so much, what with all the fertility treatments!
3.gif

Okay, maybe not that interesting but I think they''re fairly unusual!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock

2. I saved my mother''s life when she was having a heart attack (so she says, i just drove)

Both of these are really interesting!! I''d love to hear more. :)

Any pics of the UFO?

Now that I think about it.. all of them are. Man, my life is about as... usual? haha as possible.

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know if any of these are unusual but they''re TRUE so here goes:

1. I live 16,000 miles away from my family.
2. I forgot how to ride a bike.
3. I crave certain types of physical pain (e.g., tattoos, piercings, marathons).
4. I sometimes go for WEEKS eating just Cheetos, pork jerky, and Peanut butter M&Ms.

Okay, I sound really weird but I promise I''m not!!
17.gif

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 8:01:06 PM
Author: somethingshiny
OOH, fun!

1. A guy died in the backseat of our car when I was a kid.

2. I once shot my brother with a roly-poly out of a BB gun.

3. I''ve swam with water moccasins.

4. I can operate heavy equipment.

I have to ask - did you shoot your brother on purpose? You enjoyed it, didn''t you? What about those water moccasins - were you scared?

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 8:26:48 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
1. I was on the Oprah Show

2. I have an extremely high pain tolerance...and had a bone removed from my foot and never took pain meds, and was up walking the day after my tummy tuck.

3. I met my husband on a dating website, and we got engaged 3 months later...we''ve incredibly happily married.

Ooooh, what episode of Oprah? I have a high pain tolerance too - I kind of think surgery is fun (I enjoy going through the experience, even if it is a bad experience).

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 8:37:30 PM
Author: Circe
Very nice!

1) I own a blowtorch and I''m not afraid to use it.

2) I have gone rock-climbing in high heels.

3) I charm bees.

Have you ever had any scary, near mishaps while rock climbing? I''m kind of scared of bees.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 8:38:54 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

For a lightweight--I have unusually muscular arms. Like popeye. Beat everyone at arm wrestling.

I tried to revive a man who''d collapsed in the park--CPR to no avail.
8.gif

I can eat an entire box of Captain Crunch in one sitting.
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

I need some tips for some good arm-toning exercises. Any come to mind? Oh, and I''m a totally lightweight and a weakling (even though I earned a brown belt in kung fu when I was 17).

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 8:44:03 PM
Author: ckrickett
1. I have freckles in weird places on my body, like between my toes and on the soles of my feet.

2. I have a crazy obsession with Snidley Whiplash

3. I''ve met Nick Carter on several ocassions randomly, and he smells horrible and looks BAD w/out any make up or touch up work

4. Won numerous art awards both national and international and had my work tour around the country

What is Snidley Whiplash? I saw Aaron Carter when I was vacationing in Key West - not that cute. Congrats on your artwork! Can you show us any examples?

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 9:12:13 PM
Author: DivaDiamond007

1. I have the rarest blood type (at least I think it''s the rarest), which is O-

3. I can wiggle my ears.

4. Gross but true - I''ve only thrown up one time as an adult (knock on wood) and that was while I was pregnant.

Consider yourself lucky - the least little thing can make me lose my lunch.
14.gif
14.gif

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock

Don''t leave us hanging Lucky . . . we must know more about your UFO sighting and 9/11 prophecy. How many days before was your dream? Did you see actual images, or did you just have the knowledge that it was happening?

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 9:28:34 PM
Author: DiamanteBlu
Among other things . . .

I was a rocket scientist at MIT Draper Lab

I''m a certified pistol instructor and a tactical range officer

I''m a certified pyrotechnician

Hmmm . . . I see a trend . . .

I''ve always wanted to learn how to shoot. Where could I find a good class? I actually have an irrational fear of fire (I won''t even light a match).

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is fun! I''ll play.........

1. I broke my sister''s nose with a block when I was 5 [she deserved it!]

2. I also can touch my nose with my tongue

3. I have a Gortex patch in my heart

4. I played a concert with Jack Benny

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 9:28:51 PM
Author: musey

Have you ever thought your grandmother could be right? You''ve mentioned your celebrity crush a few times now - time to spill the beans . . . inquiring mind want to know. At least a little hint . . .

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 9:12:13 PM
Author: DivaDiamond007

3. I can wiggle my ears.

I am also 0- You and my cousin are the only other people I know.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 9:52:39 PM
Author: thing2of2
Let me think...

1. I''m double-jointed and I can put my palm flat on a table and spin my arm in a complete circle without lifting my hand at all.

2. I''m undefeated in Pictionary.

3. I have a crazy good memory.

4. I play on 5 different soccer teams.

5. I have a twin sister, which is relatively unusual at my age. Younger kids, not so much, what with all the fertility treatments!
3.gif

Okay, maybe not that interesting but I think they''re fairly unusual!

Those are very unusual. I''m fascinated with twins (I''m a gemini) - and think I may have supposed to have been one (I had a lot of extra teeth that showed only in x-ray that had to be surgically removed). A crazy good memory can be a curse sometimes - remembering things others do not, etc. What is your favorite memory?

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 10:06:30 PM
Author: chiapet
I don''t know if any of these are unusual but they''re TRUE so here goes:

1. I live 16,000 miles away from my family.

2. I forgot how to ride a bike.

3. I crave certain types of physical pain (e.g., tattoos, piercings, marathons).

4. I sometimes go for WEEKS eating just Cheetos, pork jerky, and Peanut butter M&Ms.

Okay, I sound really weird but I promise I''m not!!
17.gif

Where does your family live? How often do you get to see them? I always thought riding a bike is like . . . well, riding a bike - you never forget how. You could probably learn again real easily. How many tatts and piercings do you have? I went through a piercing phase - I loved the adrenaline rush when the needle pierced the skin.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 10:02:23 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe

Both of these are really interesting!! I''d love to hear more. :)

Any pics of the UFO?

Now that I think about it.. all of them are. Man, my life is about as... usual? haha as possible.
Okay, the dream about 9/11 happened in July or August of ''01. The short version was that I was living in one of the top floors of a high rise building. All of the walls were windows and I could see directly into a "twin" building right next to ours. I could see into that building clearly because it seemed like they were only 100 feet apart or so. So I was watching this guy out on his balcony and he looked clearly distraught, like he was going to jump off. So I ran around my apartment trying to get my roomates to come help me convince him not to jump, but they ignored me. When I got back to the wall/window the whole entire building was on fire and there were dozens of people in a panic. I saw men, women and children all panicking in the fire, some of whom would grasp hands and jump out of the windows together. I forgot about the dream until after 9/11 and my mom reminded me of it. If 9/11 hadn''t happened, I don''t think it would be that big of a deal...but the high rises, fire, panic, jumping out the windows, etc was just too much of a coincidence!

The second story isn''t as interesting. I''m an "Irish twin", which means that while my mother was pregnant with me my father got another woman pregnant. I was born in January and he was born in August. I always knew I had a brother (it was no secret) but I had never met him. We lived in the same area but he went to private school.....until 6th grade, when he sat in front of me in English class. Our desks were arranged in groups of four...and I was telling my mom about it when suddenly she got a shocked look on her face. She called up his mom they decided to let us know before we got a crush on each other or something weird like that.
3.gif
By the way, I have no idea if the term "Irish twin" is offensive or not. It''s just what we''ve always called it.
33.gif
My dad is pure Irish...so maybe that has something to do with it?

I never got a picture of the UFO. ..I still have NO idea what it was. It happened right before I graduated high school. I saw it at night while driving down the street. It seemed close so I tried to find its location. So, I drove down the street, lost sight of it behind some trees, turned around and looked for it again. I did this several times until I finally just couldn''t find it anymore. It freaked me out enough to go to the police station and ask them if there were any blimps or weather balloons in the area, which there weren''t. I told the guy what I saw and he asked me to fill out a report.
23.gif
I did it, all the while begging him not to think I''m crazy. A couple of weeks later I was at a party talking about it to some friends and some other classmates overheard me. They had seen the SAME THING, in the same spot, and were able to describe it to me exactly as I saw it. They were perplexed too. It looked like this HUGE white oval, like 10x bigger than the moon. It didn''t move or shine bright lights or anything....it was just a constant fixture in the sky, several hundred feet above the trees. But I couldn''t get to it!! Still drives me crazy. I wish I knew what it was. I mean, I''m sure it wasn''t aliens (I hope), but it was nothing I had ever seen before, that''s for sure.

Somethingshiny, I NEED to know about the guy in the back of the car!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
1. I''ve seen and spoken with an angel.

2. I vividly remember the pattern on my receiving blanket.

3. My eyes coordinate themselves to what I am wearing.

4. I practically grew up at Disneyland. I have been in parades, driven the floats, boats and carts and even run a few rides.

5. I''ve had over 40 stitches but never broken a bone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results