shape
carat
color
clarity

Unique, interesting, or just plain odd stones...Post them here!

In the still or the video? Please share.

But can we also talk about how a 1 ct natural diamond is $2300? That is wiiiild.

That's how I felt about the Lucere I got (1.27ct, I color, eye clean SI and around 2700$) if it didn't feel like such a deal I might not have gotten it. Glad I did though. I wonder if prices will bounce back after awhile or if this is the new normal from lab diamonds getting so popular and available and affordable.

That's how I felt about the Lucere I got (1.27ct, I color, eye clean SI and around 2700$) if it didn't feel like such a deal I might not have gotten it. Glad I did though. I wonder if prices will bounce back after awhile or if this is the new normal from lab diamonds getting so popular and available and affordable.

Yes, competition. But lab prices must be dropping as well because they are so abundant. I don't follow the lab threads so maybe I'm wrong but it would seem to me that it would happen.

Yes, competition. But lab prices must be dropping as well because they are so abundant. I don't follow the lab threads so maybe I'm wrong but it would seem to me that it would happen.

Lab prices are falling into the earths core lol. You can get a well cut 2.3ct round brilliant for under $700, which is wild.

Gary thinks nicely cut natural diamonds will rebound in price as lab prices tank and they become fashion not luxury items. I think rare — well cut or antique — will hold value or increase over time but the market will just be much smaller. It’s all the frozen spit that will disappear! But who knows!!! Shall be fun to see what happens.

Lab prices are falling into the earths core lol. You can get a well cut 2.3ct round brilliant for under $700, which is wild.

Gary thinks nicely cut natural diamonds will rebound in price as lab prices tank and they become fashion not luxury items. I think rare — well cut or antique — will hold value or increase over time but the market will just be much smaller. It’s all the frozen spit that will disappear! But who knows!!! Shall be fun to see what happens.

I also seem to see a lot of lab stones on pre-loved. Seems to be more than how many natural stones are offered. But that's just a guess.

I also seem to see a lot of lab stones on pre-loved. Seems to be more than how many natural stones are offered. But that's just a guess.
I think that’s mostly related to how few vendors offer trade ins for lab vs natural stones. So if you want to change size/cuts there are few options other than offer it for sale on preloved.

Does anyone have the video? I don't want to ask Brilliance and possibly push the price up.

Does anyone have the video? I don't want to ask Brilliance and possibly push the price up.

I asked them. Curiosity got tje best of me haha. I'll let you know if/when they send it

Dammit I love it more now

StoneAlgo has it, very contrasty. Also sold by Rockher and Allurez.
The tiny square table looks novel.
I'd take that black crystal in a heartbeat.
Edited to say, I'm 68 and can't see sh*t.

I like this chubby little one. Especially with the unusual windmills

I like this chubby little one. Especially with the unusual windmills

Not running the windmills all the way down was done to bypass the 1902 asscher patent.
Today its about weight retention but can still be done well.
They are not super rare.

I like it too.

So it might be an older cut? Just guessing.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP