shape
carat
color
clarity

Unique, interesting, or just plain odd stones...Post them here!

The price :oops2:

Woohoooo! So happy for you! What dp you think?

I love it it’s so sparkly! Will try to start a thread over on SMTB at some point when I’m not so tired and jet lagged

I am a fan of that radiant but the inclusion was holding me back. Also possible windowing. If I didn’t have other collection goals I might have bought it. The price went way down over several months.

Saw it listed again. This one really tempts me but I have other goals at the moment. Someone get it and post it!

Here are 2 of my favorite quirky stones: A No-Oil Muzo emerald in a kind of "Superman"- ish shield and a fat pear-cut red spinel. Both of them inspired really interesting designs. I love how these oddball cuts invite me to transcend my habitually linear sensibilities...and have come to adore asymmetrical designs because of these guys!

IMG_7883 2.jpg8ac947f6-3bcb-430a-bc81-01f1fba5c86e.jpge1e00a44-4399-490f-b679-e48ce551b078 2.jpg

Last edited:
If you’re looking for wild novelty cuts try Dayagi

Here’s a sampling
IMG_4594.jpeg

Searching for “other” under shapes gives some fascinating and occasionally rated X options. The fact that there’s more than one “penis” cut…well.. I just don’t know what the target audience is there haha

Oh dear Lord . . . thank you.

Here’s a sampling
IMG_4594.jpeg

Searching for “other” under shapes gives some fascinating and occasionally rated X options. The fact that there’s more than one “penis” cut…well.. I just don’t know what the target audience is there haha

Wow - who knew?

Here’s a sampling
IMG_4594.jpeg

New PS “like” button:

IMG_1328.jpeg

Here’s a sampling
IMG_4594.jpeg

I looooove browsing their novelty shapes. Fire and cloud are ones I think are extra cool. And they have tons of step cuts

I looooove browsing their novelty shapes. Fire and cloud are ones I think are extra cool. And they have tons of step cuts

I’ve bought from them before - really great range of side stones.

But can we also talk about how a 1 ct natural diamond is $2300? That is wiiiild.

I just bought an E I1 princess from B2C for $1,100. It has the most interesting pattern of inclusions.

Brace yourself.
What's odd is I really like the crystals as I loupe the pavilion.

I'm going to ask DK to set it, I'll try to get photos of it perched in the mounting.
1.01-E-I1~princess-5.20.24.jpg

You two are just good human beings.

Somehwat interesting, James Allen had gobs of high-color I1 princesses at great prices, $1000 to $1300. I had a good list of nice included 3 chevron stones to see if Simon could get any of them. From Sunday to Monday they all disappeared, all replaced with I1s costing $1800 to $2200. All different SKU numbers.
Simon said it was probably one manufacturer just getting his stuff out of there. But to me, it felt like I moved the needle.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP