shape
carat
color
clarity

Unheated Sapphire Ring - Opinions please!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock

Yes, fingers crossed that when you get the ring, it is The One and everything you wished for! I have always thought it’s stunning.

Aside: looks like the other sapphire ring you shortlisted is going to make someone happy too!

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I agree, peacechick. I hope he gets that one for his Mom because it was beautiful too. When the price on that one dropped by $3k, it was certainly tempting for me! I vaguely recall inclusions close to the surface on that one -- but maybe I'm getting rings confused. That's why I mentioned he ask about inclusions. The appraisal for that one was not 'signed' by anyone which concerned me as he said his was 'signed'. Exact same ring. I'm certain of it. Why would she get another appraisal? If anything, she'd get it tested....

I just loved this one so much more when I put them side by side. I felt terrible keeping quiet, worrying that someone else would outbid me ~ not that any of the wonderful PSrs here would do that but I'm sure y'all understand the concern. This ring really spoke to me.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It is gorgeous! I can't wait to see your hand shots of it!

I hope it is everything you wished for! Am so excited for you!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I certainly hope that its everything you wanted and then some (and yes of COURSE we want lots of pictures!:mrgreen2:)

IMO as much as some of us would never do that (nab a gem or ring from under someone), there are people where that would and do, including lots of lurkers. So, if you were feeling this particular item sometimes its best to keep certain details under wraps.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It’s a beautiful ring and looks like a very special piece! I can’t wait to see pics once it arrives.

Curby311

Rough_Rock
Wow! jackpot, well done

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I got my beauty today and I absolutely love it! You can hardly see any inclusions at all but I'm amazed at the zoomed in pic from my phone - I can't even see those details with my naked eye! It's still a very pretty, what I call cornflower blue, even in poor office lighting. Sorry I stink at taking decent pictures - these do it no justice. IMG_5727.jpg IMG_5700.jpg IMG_5691.jpg IMG_5715.jpg IMG_5699.jpg IMG_5710.png

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Now I need a custom band! ;-)

voce

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Enjoy your beautiful ring in good health! :geek2:

clumberlove

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful, inclusions and all! I even think the inclusions in the zoomed picture look beautiful :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results