shape
carat
color
clarity

Unexpected gift from dad - Ruby and diamond halo ring!

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful gift to you from your Dad during this tough time in your life. Wishing you success and great health in the future, and sending (((hugs))), support and encouragement. Take care and thanks for sharing your beautiful ruby and diamond ring with us! Gorgeous!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sorry to hear about your battle with cancer; wishing you a complete recovery!
What an absolutely beautiful & meaningful gift from your father!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you positive healing vibes for a full recovery.
Your father, so thoughtful, so loving.
such a beautiful ring, wear her with joy.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and sentiment. Prayers for your on-going battle and full recovery!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry to hear about the dreaded C
May you have all the strength and support and love you need to overcome it

i feel sad for your dad
its a terrible thing when your child has cancer
It must be the most heart breaking thing
My partner Gary, his daughter is in her early 40s with cancer ( 2nd bout of stage 4 breast cancer - she's doing ok kind of, but its in her liver now)
She has 2 young kids - one just at high school, one a real little mommy's girl
I wish we could do more to help her out, but Gary isnt well and is waiting on cataract surgery so can't drive and with the stupid pandemic it makes everything harder

You must surround yourself with positive happy things even on the bad days
That's the beautiful ring's job

Your wig looks lovelly
Melanie's hair grows back like it was when she was a wee girl. She looks so cute !

I would think everytime you look at your ring, that's a hug from your dad

Best wishes for your treatment and recovery

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
What a precious gift from your dad❤️...
I’m SO sorry to hear about your ongoing battle with cancer.
Wishing you grace, love and resilience as you trek this challenging journey.
Sending you warm and tight hugs through the universe, @Natylad❤️

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Natylad I’m so sorry to hear you have joined the club nobody wants to join. I hope your treatment plan is curative and that you don’t suffer many ill effects. Like, it’s bad enough to get the diagnosis, but then you get to get “treatment” and going thru that is so much less fun than living for how ever many years you had cancer but just didn’t know. Right?

So, welcome to the “club” and if you ever need to vent or whatever, just put it out here.

Very sweet of your Dad to get this beautiful ring for you. Red symbolizes power and you’ve got all the power you need to overcome this. Every time you look at your hand, you can be inspired and hopeful. XXOO

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow your dad has such good taste! The ring is beautiful and the ruby is so vibrant. Sending healing thoughts your way.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry about the cancer. :( Praying for you! <3

that is such a loving and thoughtful gift. What a sweet man! That ring is gorgeous! Also, I love your wig! Lovely color and style.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring and sweet sentiment from your Dad. I hope it gives you strength and comfort every time you look at it.
As another member of this not so exclusive club, I want to share with you what a friend shared with me. I agree with @ringo865, if you need to vent or talk or whatever, put it out here!
624B1C04-2A0E-41E0-89CC-CD01A743A277.jpeg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing dad and such a beautiful ring! So sorry for what you’re going through, my heartfelt wishes for a speedy recovery!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beautiful ring and a beautiful sentiment. Wishes for a complete recovery.

Gorgeous ring! How thoughtful of your dad to gift you with such a lovely momento. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Natylad.
Hey beautiful.
I’m so f*ng sorry to hear this.
But you, you’re strong-willed and strong-hearted, you’re going to do whatever you have to do with head held high and love for your world abounding.
I’m so proud of you right now.
You and your dad.
What a beautiful ring :love: And even more beautiful - the love that it came with.
::HUGS::!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Natylad , My hot looking attorney.

That's a beautiful ring from your dad!. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

lookingforsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Wishing you a complete recovery. Your ring is stunning and the sentiment is absolutely beautiful.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Your Dad sent you (gorgeous) red healing rays and this powerful: combined with the big PS community of healing vibes across the kms/miles.....

Take care and rest.

kind regards--Sharon

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm literally in tears right now. I'm so grateful for all the kind and thoughtful comments, the healing vibes and the moral support that I received from all the wonderful people of PS. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. All the responses posted in this thread, show why this community is so special. There is a lot of acceptance, love and support here, among so many other positive things.
May the lives of all of us be full of positive energy, health, love and bling!!!!!!!
Thank you all so much :love:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry you are going through this. Sending lots of dust, prayers and good thoughts your way Natylad. Please know you have lots of support here. The gift from your father is so touching and was such a lovely thing to do for you. Your ring and wig are beautiful.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Natylad, I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I have four friends battling cancer right now. I will be praying for you. It sounds like you have lovely support from your Dad. That was such a sweet thing for him to do. Big gentle hugs. I will be praying that you have minimal side effects from the treatment and the you are restored to full health. Big hugs.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous. Healing thoughts for you.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Naty, it's always a treat to see you here! My heart goes out to you with this illness, and I will pray that you are completely healed!!!

What a sweet gift from your dad! The ruby ring is absolutely beautiful, just like you!

{{{hugs!}}}

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring! There is nothing like a Daddy and I know you are touched by his gesture of pure love .Praying for a full recovery for you I am loving all the beautiful pictures!

sth66

Rough_Rock
First off, I'm sorry about your diagnosis. It will be 20 years as a survivor in September. I was 34 when I was diagnosed with Stage 2. Went through chemo, radiation, 5 years hormone therapy and several reconstructions. It's hard, but as long as you keep a positive attitude, take care of yourself, meaning lots of pampering self-care, and have a fighting, kick butt attitude, you will get through it!
Secondly, I LOVE your ring and it's so funny. For my 20th cancerversary, I was thinking of getting myself a ring JUST like yours! Except, I'm thinking maybe a Pink Sapphire for the center stone. I've been playing around on jewlery sites with stones and settings, and your ring is exactly what I'm thinking I'm settling on. Haha. I already have a small round ruby, so I thought a Pink Saphhire would be fun. Still not sure what shape I want. I'm thinking maybe a cushion cut. My E-ring is an Oval and I have another oval birthstone ring. Though, I do love them!
Best of luck to you and enjoy your ring! It's beautiful!!!

First off, I'm sorry about your diagnosis. It will be 20 years as a survivor in September. I was 34 when I was diagnosed with Stage 2. Went through chemo, radiation, 5 years hormone therapy and several reconstructions. It's hard, but as long as you keep a positive attitude, take care of yourself, meaning lots of pampering self-care, and have a fighting, kick butt attitude, you will get through it!
Secondly, I LOVE your ring and it's so funny. For my 20th cancerversary, I was thinking of getting myself a ring JUST like yours! Except, I'm thinking maybe a Pink Sapphire for the center stone. I've been playing around on jewlery sites with stones and settings, and your ring is exactly what I'm thinking I'm settling on. Haha. I already have a small round ruby, so I thought a Pink Saphhire would be fun. Still not sure what shape I want. I'm thinking maybe a cushion cut. My E-ring is an Oval and I have another oval birthstone ring. Though, I do love them!

Congratulations on kicking cancer's butt! Please feel free to start a thread on this project if you're looking for input. I'm sure the PS community would love to help you with shopping and designing!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring for a gorgeous woman. Inside and out.❤️ Sending you so many good wishes and gentle hugs. Wishing you a full recovery. ((((Hugs)))).

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on 20 cancer-free years @sth66 !! Stories like yours keep me motivated and strong during these difficult times!!
The idea of a pink sapphire for your special ring is perfect! I adore pink sapphires and my original engagement ring is an oval pink sapphire with diamond side stones!
I was also considering having a custom ring made for myself, in order to cheer me up and keep me inspired and I had my mind set on white diamonds and pink sapphires as well, since pink is the color of breast cancer awareness, but then daddy's gift happened to me and now I realize that this ring is so perfect !!!
Sending all my positive vibes and I can't wait to see your new ring when it's done!
Thank you so much for the support, it's highly appreciated and much needed!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring for a gorgeous woman. Inside and out.❤️ Sending you so many good wishes and gentle hugs. Wishing you a full recovery. ((((Hugs)))).

Thank you so much my dear @missy!!! Very happy to see you on my thread! You are always bringing so much positivity and it's very precious to me right now! Big hugs ❤

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results