shape
carat
color
clarity

Unexpected gift from dad - Ruby and diamond halo ring!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two months ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Since then, I have been fighting against it like so many other people around the world. Today is the World Cancer Day and on this significant day I became the recipient of a wonderful and very thoughtful gift from my beloved dad.
He presented to me a ring with a 1.22ct, oval cut Mozambique Ruby and a halo of diamonds. There are diamonds also halfway down the shank of the ring. It is very appealing to me and I've never owned a similar piece before! He said that he wishes me to wear this ring and always remember how brave, strong and loved I am. I feel so moved.....
I tried to take some photos in natural light but I don't believe that they do justice to the ring! I also took a video of it indoors and I will try to upload it!
Thank you so much for looking and to all the people out there who are reading this and are also fighting cancer, one little message: HOPE - INSPIRE - BELIEVE - SURVIVE ! img1612434104074.jpg img1612434104074.jpg img1612440030335.jpg img1612441553999.jpg img1612441474756.jpg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Two months ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Since then, I have been fighting against it like so many other people around the world. Today is the World Cancer Day and on this significant day I became the recipient of a wonderful and very thoughtful gift from my beloved dad.
He presented to me a ring with a 1.22ct, oval cut Mozambique Ruby and a halo of diamonds. There are diamonds also halfway down the shank of the ring. It is very appealing to me and I've never owned a similar piece before! He said that he wishes me to wear this ring and always remember how brave, strong and loved I am. I feel so moved.....
I tried to take some photos in natural light but I don't believe that they do justice to the ring! I also took a video of it indoors and I will try to upload it!
Thank you so much for looking and to all the people out there who are reading this and are also fighting cancer, one little message: HOPE - INSPIRE - BELIEVE - SURVIVE ! img1612434104074.jpg img1612434104074.jpg img1612440030335.jpg img1612441553999.jpg img1612441474756.jpg

I'm sorry to hear you're fighting breast cancer - especially now. Sending a hug. Your father's gesture is so loving and kind. What a lucky woman you are to have a supportive family. The ring is absolutely beautiful. I bet it sparkles madly!

Wear it in good health - and better health as you fight cancer.

voce

Ideal_Rock
The ring is beautiful in its own right, it looks beautiful on your hand, but most of all, I love what it symbolizes. I hope it does bring you courage and joy during difficult times and help you kick butt and beat cancer.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow that ruby is a gorgeous color, what a beautiful ring! That is such a precious gift from your Dad. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Bishbunch

Rough_Rock
How sweet of you father! So beautiful! Well wishes sent your way.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful and wishing you the best with treatment. It was a very sweet gesture from your dad. Thank you for sharing

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Wishing you all the best for a full recovery. Such a special gift from your Dad. You are clearly loved and cherished! Beautiful ring. Wear it for many long, healthy and happy years.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Naty, I am so terribly sorry to hear about the cancer. Remember you are strong, fit & a fighter.

How thoughtful & amazing is your dad?! The ring is gorgeous & the colour is bright & fierce, definitely the kind of ring a Warrior would wear. Go kick cancers butt, with your sparkly talisman by your side!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful and thoughtful gift from your father! Best wishes to you for a full recovery.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet, beautiful, and thoughtful gift from your Dad. I'm sorry you are battling breast cancer. I hope for you a quick
recovery and nothing but good health. You are in my thoughts.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How wonderful a dad you have, now I believe that is because you are a wonderful daughter. I am sorry to read you were diagnosed with BC, I wish you a complete cure, I have 2 very good friends who both have been cancer free for over 5 years now, this club you didn't want to join but are now a member has powerful women with great kindness, wisdom, love and care, it's a beautiful ring and I wish you a wonderful life, you are special.

ETA: gorgeous beautiful hand/fingers that show that beautiful ring...

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Wish you have a full recovery!!
That ring is just soooo beautiful and your Dad is awesome! Very thoughtful and sweet. We really don’t mind for more pictures! =)2

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! I truly hope it brings you comfort during your battle and that your fight is successful and you have a full recovery.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear, lovely @Natylad - sending you so many big, squeezy hugs! You've got this, and we're all behind you. It sounds like you have some great family support too -- your ring is so beautiful. What a sweetheart of a dad, and a sparkly reminder of all the love in your life.

May your cancer battle be brief and decisive!!!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful gift, and the color is stunning! More importantly, it is filled with love and I hope it gives you so much strength for your fight.

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
What a sweet thoughtful thing for your dad to do! The ring is beautiful, and so is the thought behind it. Sending you best wishes for a speedy recovery...(((hugs)))

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
I wish you a very speedy recovery from the C monster. You already have one of the best fathers in the world!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Natylad, sending lots of support and hugs to you, and wishing you a full and speedy recovery <3 <3 <3. Your father's gift is just beautiful, what a loving gesture and that color :kiss2: It looks gorgeous on you. Your pics are great too! May this beauty lift your spirits and bring you comfort.

Please know we are here for you. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts (((HUGS)))

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Very sorry to hear of your diagnosis.

You are a strong, smart, beautiful woman who will fight and win your battle.

What a loving, wonderful present from your father. Truly beautiful in every way!

Sending love and healing thoughts in your direction.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and beautiful sentiment, I am sorry you are struggling with that horrible disease, prayers for you and your family

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a loving Dad and a lovely ring. I'm so sorry you are going through this. Wishing you strength and love as you endure.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Best wishes!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring! Look at it each day as an inspiration to beat the cancer! As a fellow cancer survivor I wish you all the best!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring and sending dust and wishing you a speedy recovery!

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results