shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I finally was able to get the heart ring off to see Bailey’s name inside my ring. I love this so much!
4BCB5737-12BE-4606-9913-7048877D1AC0.jpeg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My newest addition came today! It’s a .71 vs1 g color heart diamond that I had set into a bezel setting by David. It is so pretty and sweet like my Bailey..

@Mamabean, this turned out SO well! :love: Beautiful diamond and I love the settting...great finger coverage! Such a wonderful way to pay tribute to your sweet dog. <3

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharing the newest addition 1/2 carat OEC, not sure about color yet but it's pretty white to me! The setting is platinum with a small marquise on each side.

IMG_7409.JPG

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Wow that stone is amazing! Great choice!

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sharing the newest addition 1/2 carat OEC, not sure about color yet but it's pretty white to me! The setting is platinum with a small marquise on each side.

IMG_7409.JPG

Everything about this is gorgeous!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @PreRaphaelite and @OboeGal, I really can't wait to get the final stats on this from my trusty appraiser lady!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @mrs-b!

hedgehog93

Rough_Rock
This is my current RHR - it was my aunt’s diamond before she died so lots of sentimental value! I had it reset on a simple platinum band.

Any guesses to the ct size? I believe the colour is in the DEF range but without the certificate I have no idea.

EB3217F5-005A-4A68-8575-504B7DE0B793.jpeg

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_7409.JPG

Oooh. I hadn’t seen this. Nice find! Now it makes me want to do something with my OEC’s that I have collected!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

IMG_7409.JPG

@StephanieLynn I love your OEC diamond. It does look very white..It looks so pretty with your pink sapphire band..

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Mamabean and @CaseyLouLou, since I can't wear my other ring with a band this one definitely scratches the itch. I've been meaning to have my appraiser friend look at it but haven't been able to get to her yet to get the actual stats, I think it will come back high color for sure.

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @Mamabean and @CaseyLouLou, since I can't wear my other ring with a band this one definitely scratches the itch. I've been meaning to have my appraiser friend look at it but haven't been able to get to her yet to get the actual stats, I think it will come back high color for sure.

It doesn’t matter what the color as long as you like it and didn’t overpay. To me it looks like a soft white - not even warm really but just not stark white. I love it.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh well thank you so much @CaseyLouLou and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for your collection of diamonds!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

You find the best things @StephanieLynn...You have the eye!

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
Last week I jumped the gun and bought a ring off of eBay. I stalk that place a lot for old cut diamonds... Anyway, I'd been hoping to get a ring with either an OMC or OEC but planned on saving my coins to get the biggest carat I could afford. That idea went out the window when I saw this ring. To be honest, it looked a bit... ugly in the listing but with some research, I found that the hallmark on the ring (TAP) stood for TAP by Todd Pownell. Thanks to Google, I found his website and rather liked his other rings. He's into the more organic, rustic finished granular rings and his signature look is inverting diamonds. Indeed, this ring has two tiny MRBs inverted. The centre stone is either an OMC or OEC of about 0.4ct at the most. Still, I couldn't help but be drawn to it so made an offer of 500 USD and got it! The ring arrived today and it's just gorgeous! The diamonds aren't huge at all but the old cut is stunning! I'm not sure if it's an OMC as the shape is quite round. I'll study it a bit more later.
I had a quick look with my loupe and I think it's a VS1 or 2 as I couldn't see any obvious inclusions. Certainly much cleaner than my I1s LOL The colour is about an H or I as I can't detect any tint, even against white paper. I can't believe I took my chances on a diamond with no details but wow! This stone has taught me that clarity is pretty important (Duh...)

And the best part?? The centre stone and one of the MRBs has strong blue fluorescence! And I have a rose gold ring in the family now. So happy!

Here's some mixed metal love ;-)

IMG_8337.JPG IMG_8336.JPG

TAP Ring

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
Last week I jumped the gun and bought a ring off of eBay. I stalk that place a lot for old cut diamonds... Anyway, I'd been hoping to get a ring with either an OMC or OEC but planned on saving my coins to get the biggest carat I could afford. That idea went out the window when I saw this ring. To be honest, it looked a bit... ugly in the listing but with some research, I found that the hallmark on the ring (TAP) stood for TAP by Todd Pownell. Thanks to Google, I found his website and rather liked his other rings. He's into the more organic, rustic finished granular rings and his signature look is inverting diamonds. Indeed, this ring has two tiny MRBs inverted. The centre stone is either an OMC or OEC of about 0.4ct at the most. Still, I couldn't help but be drawn to it so made an offer of 500 USD and got it! The ring arrived today and it's just gorgeous! The diamonds aren't huge at all but the old cut is stunning! I'm not sure if it's an OMC as the shape is quite round. I'll study it a bit more later.
I had a quick look with my loupe and I think it's a VS1 or 2 as I couldn't see any obvious inclusions. Certainly much cleaner than my I1s LOL The colour is about an H or I as I can't detect any tint, even against white paper. I can't believe I took my chances on a diamond with no details but wow! This stone has taught me that clarity is pretty important (Duh...)

And the best part?? The centre stone and one of the MRBs has strong blue fluorescence! And I have a rose gold ring in the family now. So happy!

TAP Ring

I love this, it’s so unique

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock

TAP Ring

Beautiful, and so unique! I love it.

Vonniexx

Rough_Rock
Had this ring for a while, dont really wear it as I find the diamonds on the band make it feel uncomfortable to wear. It has a total of 1 carat of diamonds on it. Size 5.5 finger. 20191015_184517.jpg 20191017_132740.jpg 20191017_132724.jpg

Tmb2087

Rough_Rock
Very beautiful, @Tmb2087! Can I ask who did the setting pls?
Thanks, it was this setting from James Allen

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results