Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

Jsand

Shiny_Rock
7DE38349-7A94-45E1-B314-65288C990349.jpeg 9EFBE3D2-7ECB-47A4-ACC1-7A22B21C9A94.jpeg

I just found these on my camera roll from a while back. Posting in case it’s useful for anyone to compare 1 carat to .53 carat on size 5.5.

The half carat is my CBI, E/SI1, and the 1 carat is my mother’s. We don’t know stats other than it’s weight, looks very white though. It seems badly cut through the ASET and idealscope but it’s still incredibly beautiful with very lively sparkles and rainbow flashes.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ChickityChicken
Beautiful set!
I AM a little biased, as I often wear a similar yellow gold band, or a yellow gold channel set band
with my yellow diamond, too. I feel like it brings out the color of my center stone.

ChickityChicken

Rough_Rock
@ChickityChicken
Beautiful set!
I AM a little biased, as I often wear a similar yellow gold band, or a yellow gold channel set band
with my yellow diamond, too. I feel like it brings out the color of my center stone.
Thanks. Your ring in your avatar is divine:kiss2:. My ering and band are actually rose gold and the center diamond is held by yellow gold seat/prongs. The color is ambiguous in the photo I took though.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Diamond*Dana , I LOVE this stack!
Thank you so much!
I realize it isn’t as “wow” as the ones frequently shown here, but I wanted something I could wear comfortable at work. I’m a nurse and am washing my hands and donning and doffing gloves more than usual lately. I found myself worrying about my usual set and pulled the trigger on this set. I received them on Tuesday and am already in love. Thank you again for your nice comment :)

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much!
I realize it isn’t as “wow” as the ones frequently shown here, but I wanted something I could wear comfortable at work. I’m a nurse and am washing my hands and donning and doffing gloves more than usual lately. I found myself worrying about my usual set and pulled the trigger on this set. I received them on Tuesday and am already in love. Thank you again for your nice comment :)
SO pretty, @Diamond*Dana! I've followed your rings during the years! Do you still have your three stone and/or your oval? I loved both those rings! Surely it's time for a thread titled something like 'Diamond*Dana's collection photos!' - surely? Surely!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw thank you! I do still have my oval, set in a halo now. The three stone has since moved on...years ago. Thank you for your kind words!

heretofindoutmore

Rough_Rock
6ED6FE5A-9C6E-481E-B11D-EEEBDA54BC40.jpeg
A casual CBI upgrade from .53 E to .70 G. I feel it’s beginning to look somewhat sizeable, although I do want to get to 1 carat by the end of the year! 4EA26407-F77C-4C21-96EC-A67B8DE0F1CF.jpeg
Congratulations on your upgrade and it is beautifully stacked! :kiss2:
Love the stack. So classic and elegant!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
So pretty. The oval and the marquise shapes go together so well! How unconventional and unique! Mind if we see some profile view?

My 0.81 carat FVVS1 oval, set in 18K white gold with little pear accents, ring size 3.75.

4ABC2C17-08C4-45F4-8D9D-D8F38D10CC52.jpeg

At the department store, I tried to capture how fiery this little guy is...
0E764FEE-874F-41CC-B9CF-EB3B40025037.jpeg

And here it is with my marquise half eternity wedding band.
71673270-0E47-4406-8DB3-348E74BA82C8.jpeg

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had this ring made with a 0.47ct, can't remember the exact spec., as an everyday RHR as the larger EC only comes out at dressier occasions.

It is set in platinum about 5mm in width.

DK :))

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.